joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Long Beach, Los Angeles, CA

As Alpha company heads to the scene of a shoot out their LAPD liaison Dt. Mike Hammond call,"You guys planning on showing up soon?"

Morgan answers, "We're en route, what's the situation."

Mike replies, "Apparently the Russians have been trying to take over the area and the LBC have been giving them problems. Arkady Bagrov sent his son to personally deal with them and apparently the LBC was less than pleased with his solution."

Morgan looked concerned,"Which son?"

Mike answered,"Which one you think?"

Morgan sat back,"Ivan, wonderful"

Lt. Blake looked over,"Who's he?"

Aleki answered,"Ivan Bagrov, lieutenant for the Russian mafia, damn near invincible and one of the strongest trans humans on earth."

Morgan continued,"What'd he do?"

Mike replied, "When the LBC bosses refused to give him their territory he sent their heads to their mothers. The gang responded by starting a f***ing war."

The group pulled up in the middle of the fire fight, Ivan sat in a chair casually reading the paper outside a cafe as his soldiers fought it out. Zan stopped the bullets and shredded the guns as they arrived and Aleki caused the street to whip like a rope sending all the gunmen down.

Ivan saw this and folded his paper as he sat it down and took off his jacket and tie. He then marches toward the team confidently, "Show me what you can do."

Aleki made the ground raise up around him and slam together, he put out his hands to stop it causing the walls to shatter on impact. He then slammed his hands together causing a shock wave that knocked Aleki away. Morgan went to the back of the transport and pulled out a missile launcher and took aim at Ivan as he walked forward. He shot an RPG at him which he swatted away.

Fiona charged at him leading him to swat her down but she used the energy from his strike to blast him through a store front. Morgan yelled to her,"Good job now back off."

She grinned, "I think I can take him."

Morgan shook his head,"No you can't"

Ivan kicked his way out of the rubble and glared at Fiona,"Energy absorber? Let's test that."

He balled up his fist and hit her as hard as he could causing her to release an uncontrolled blast of energy that leveled the block and left her unconscious. Ivan patted out the flame on his shoulder as Joe walked up.

The Russian laughed,"What are you going to do? Gnaw on my knee caps?"

Joe shrugged and threw a hard punch straight into the large man's groin bringing him down to a knee. Joe then delivered several powerful strikes to his face even managing to draw some blood. This angered Ivan who snatched Joe up by the neck and hurled him like a stone.

Morgan walked up to face him, "You know what strong guys like you almost always forget?"

He grins as he steps into a large puddle,"What's that little man?"

Suddenly Ivan feels searing pain throughout his body as a massive amount of electrical current passes through him and he hits the ground.

Morgan answers,"You never watch your back."

Zan looks to Morgan,"That didn't go exactly as planned."

Morgan looked over to Fiona,"Maybe if someone had backed off when I told her to, we could've done it without all the collateral damage."

Fiona glared at him but she couldn't argue. Akia pulled her self back into a solid state shaking off the effects of the millions of volts that just passed through her into Ivan, she then looks at Zan,"I'll never get used to that."

Morgan leans over and slaps a restraint on Ivan as he yells to the police,"Get him in the truck before he wakes up."

(To be continued)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Long Beach, Los Angeles, CA

As Alpha Company heads to the scene of a shootout, their LAPD liaison Dt. Mike Hammond calls ,"You guys planning on showing up soon?"

Morgan answers, "We're en route, what's the situation?"

"Apparently the Russians have been trying to take over the area” says Mike “The LBC have been giving them problems. Arkady Bagrov sent his son to personally deal with them and apparently, the LBC was less than pleased with his solution."

Morgan looked concerned, "Which son?"

"Which one you think?" Mike answered,

Morgan sat back, "Ivan, wonderful"

Lt. Blake looked over," Who's he?"

"Ivan Bagrov, lieutenant for the Russian mafia, damn near invincible and one of the strongest trans humans on earth." said Aleki

Morgan continued, "What'd he do?"

Mike replied, "When the LBC bosses refused to give him their territory he sent their heads to their mothers. The gang responded by starting a war!"

The group pulled up in the middle of the fire fight, Ivan sat in a chair casually reading the paper outside a cafe as his soldiers fought it out. Zan stopped the bullets and shredded the guns as they arrived and Aleki caused the street to whip like a rope sending all the gunmen down. Ivan saw this and folded his paper as he sat it down and took off his jacket and tie. He then marches toward the team confidently.

"Show me what you can do” he said cracking his knuckles.

Aleki made the ground rise up around him and slam together. Ivan put out his hands to stop it causing the walls to shatter on impact. He then slammed his hands together causing a shockwave that knocked Aleki away. Morgan went to the back of the transport and pulled out a missile launcher and took aim at Ivan as he walked forward. He shot an RPG at him which Ivan casually swatted away like an annoying fly. Fiona charged at him leading him to swat her down but she used the energy from his strike to blast him through a store front.

"Good job now back off!" Morgan yelled to her.

She grinned, "I think I can take him."

Morgan shook his head, "No you can't!"

Ivan kicked his way out of the rubble and glared at Fiona, "Energy absorber? Let us test that."

He balled up his fist and hit her as hard as he could, causing her to release an uncontrolled blast of energy that levelled the block and left her unconscious. Ivan patted out the flame on his shoulder as Joe walked up.

The Russian laughed as he looked him up and down,"What are you going to do? Gnaw on my knee caps?"

Joe shrugged and threw a hard punch straight into the large man's groin bringing him down to a knee. Joe then delivered several powerful strikes to his face even managing to draw some blood. This angered Ivan who snatched Joe up by the neck and hurled him like a stone.

Morgan walked up to face him, "You know what strong guys like you almost always forget?"

He grins as he steps into a large puddle, "What's that little man?"

Suddenly Ivan feels searing pain throughout his body as a massive amount of electrical current passes through him and he hits the ground. Morgan answers, "You never watch your back."

Zan looks to Morgan, "That didn't go exactly as planned."

Morgan looked over to Fiona, "Maybe if someone had backed off when I told her to, we could've done it without all the collateral damage."

Fiona glared at him but she couldn't argue. Akia pulled herself back into a solid state shaking off the effects of the millions of volts that just passed through her into Ivan, she then looks at Zan, "I'll never get used to that."

Morgan leans over and slaps a restraint on Ivan as he yells to the police, "Get him in the truck before he wakes up."

(To be continued)

Nice. had to laugh because Mike Hammond is the name of a journalist here in Australia :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Thanks

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lykopis

Very cool -- this team is off to a rocky start but that's what makes things interesting. "Tiny" is funny as heck.