arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Spiderman (Brothers) Chapter 7 I Believe They Can Die

Sergei Kravinoff sat in the office of foreign affairs. The world was changing and mutants and super powers were becoming common place in the field of battle. Sergei paid good money for a list of Muntants all across the globe and no place seem to collect heroes like New York city did.

A paid hunt would be coming up and plenty of big time spenders wanted to crack at bringing down a mutant or a super powered freak as they said. The clients were mostly from places off planet but he did not question the gold as long as it was gold.

“I will land you a great hunt” He told the clients , you have to furnish weapons and all the rest that you will need to land your target.”I will even get rid of the big guys while you fish for the little ones , Or if you want to take on the big guns I can arrange that to” All for a price of course and he pulled up the known powers of all super heroes, Villains , and others on a long government funded list.

“If you want home addresses it will cost more” Sergei otherwise known as Kraven the Hunter smiled at the view screen. He was a strict business man , his ties to large hunts included even the world serpent itself of the like few thought he could pull off till he did it. He always finished a hunt with a happy client or so he told them.

The Client a wealthy large creature from over in some strange sector of the galaxy wanted to hunt the brothers. He fell in love with the pictures of them going through the city and became over whelmed with the speed they possessed and the webs they used. “Challenge it will be, But to mount them and display the Spiders on my ship would make me a true hunter to be praised” The alien Smiled as he said the words.

Smallville Kansas miles away from the city, we find the twins on summer break waiting for school to begin.Clark jumped into the air and did a belly flop before the twins whom was splashed by a small tidal wave of water and Chloe laughed as she blew a kiss to Clark.The world of Smallville and the Scoobie gang still going strong even during summer break.

“So the lab is a meeting place between universes?” “How odd is that? Asked Clark.Peter relaxed at the pool and ate pizza and sipped on soda then he smiled some inner thought.“I walked into the lab last week and a pig was in the lab jacket making something that even I had no clue what it was” Peter Laughed out loud and they all joined in.

Ben had to say something “He is not lying it is true, The pig asked for help and we spent the day making a device to help him catch some invisible fox that had been attacking his town”

Chloe smirked at the whole thing but made notes to herself for later, just in case she could find a story inside it some place. Laura changed shape to look like the pig and jumped in the water splashing everybody. The Summer was on record as one of the most fun events to strike the small town of Smallville.