Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Spiderman (Brothers) Chapter 6 Laura Visits

Through the haze of broken bridges and lost visions

I see the yesterday that was.

The lifetimes of pain.

The one time could have been me day.Passing away like a bad bad dream.

Summer Time Came to the Parker House hold and it was nothing like any other house hold.A huge water slide was put up outside the house and it made the neighbors angry.Mary Jane came over and knocked on the door in her robe....She pounded till Aunt May answered.“My dad wants to know if you intend to take down that horrible looking slide” Mary said.Aunt May smiled and stood out of the way while miss Jane ran taking off her robe to reveal her bathing suit and jumped in the pool. “Call my dad, He really is upset about the slide” She said exscaping the heat of the day.

No sooner then she was about to shut the door another figure ran past her and was in the pool next to Mary Jane Watsun.Laura AKA KryptoAunt May smiled and shut the door. “About time you showed up the Kents were worried you would be late, You get distracted very easy they say.The red haired girl always had a youthful look about her and always had a way of cheering people up no mater how down they were.The boys were missing , the room was a mess and Laura never ever found the room to be a mess.She opened the door to the lab and went inside to seek out a clue as to what may have went down.Gwen looked at her as if she was an infection.“Hello, I am Laura” She hugged Gwen and Gwen with surprised in her voice simply returned the hug and said “My name is Gwen Stacy only not your Gwen”Laura knew exactly whom she was Ben talked about everything with those in Smallville.“They are missing” Said Laura“I seen them just the other day before they went to school, By other day I mean last month”

Laura called Clark to inform him of them being missing but he nor Kara could come things were a little crazy at the Kent house do to some Aliens that decided to crash the party.They promised to come when all of the bad guys were wrapped up and the barn rebuilt for the third time this week.“Gwen, I need you to help me find the boys before something bad happens to them” Said Laura.Gwen looked at Laura and they stepped through the doorway and went down stairs.Aunt May hugged her from out of no place and gave her a warm welcome as if she had known her forever. Maybe she thinks I am the other Gwen, Thought Spider Gwen.“Use the back door dear or you will run into yourself” Said Aunt May,Gwen was shocked when she heard Aunt May say the words but she went out the back door with Laura and Changed into costume.

“I will use super speed and scan the city said Laura you swing above it”The two girls exchanged headsets and set them to the same frequency.Then Laura thought harder and changed to look like Peter in costume and started swinging through the city. Bait the hook she thought to herself.

Gwen looked down as something hit Laura making her fall to the street below.She pretended to be knocked out, she whispered into the head set.“Follow us”The slicer showed up fuming mad.“How did you get out of my cage” He screamed and picked up Laura whom still looked Like Peter only in the Spiderman outfit.Gwen had a hard time keeping up and had to switch to a tracking device that Laura had given her.

The hideout was an old bar that was still being used by some of the most vile crime of the city.

Gwen did not want to go to close they were not your normal scum they seamed to have powers and some were even mutants.

A tall women looked at Laura and frowned.“That is an alien you have” she screamed, the women had the ability to use her mind as a weapon.Gwen did not know what to do , The Slicer was to fast for her , she had to wait for her cue.It came with Ben and Pete showing up beside her.“Slicer may be fast but guess who is faster” Laura smiled Then struck The Slicer so hard he flew through the wall and into his own cell that had held the brothers.They all went home after waiting on police to show up, all the rest of the low life ran after Laura had struck The Slicer so hard.

Dressed in swim suits they went in and rested in the pool.

Gwen's hair color was changed by something Laura had in her bag and with some other changes she looked nothing like the other Gwen relaxing in the pool.They all laughed and had a great time.Aunt May and Uncle Ben were watching It Is A Wonderful Life..