Spider-Man Noir: What a Wonderful World 6/6 (Epilogue)

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VyseCarma

New York City, 1936

Peter Parker sat, beaten and broken in front of the daily bugel, simply waiting. He felt a tap on the shoulder, "Hobgoblin."

The other man sat down, "Spidey."

"How's MJ doing?"

"Few bumps and bruises but she'll be fine. Cigarette?"

"No thanks."

"Suit yourself."

"Not going to ask me about your father?"

"What's to say? He was crazy and he died over his lust for more power."

"Har-"

"Just leave it, here comes MJ, oh and by the way she brought a friend, I thought maybe we could double date."

Peter shook his head and smiled, "Sure."

The girls approached and Paker's smile could only widen when the lovely blonde in front of him intro duced herself, "Hi, I'm Gwen." Harry offered his arm to Mary Jane and began to sing a tune Parker felt he could grow to like, ♫ I see trees of green, red roses too I see 'em bloom, for me and for you, And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. ♫

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

I usually don't read Spider-Man fan-fics, but your stories were actually really good.

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VyseCarma

@AweSam: Thank you very much, I normally don't write Fan-fics but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm actually proud of this one and I might start writing more Fan-fic when I get writers block working on my own stories :)

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AweSam

@VyseCarma said:

@AweSam: Thank you very much, I normally don't write Fan-fics but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm actually proud of this one and I might start writing more Fan-fic when I get writers block working on my own stories :)

I understand that. Especially the first chapter.