VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VyseCarma

New York City, 1936

Peter felt like a fool he'd been played. Again. He let the Hobgoblin clear out the Lizard gang as the crossed to the wearhouse, before they reached the door the other man held up his hand, "How good are you at being stealthy?"

Peter smiled, "Way ahead of you, wait here, but then we need to talk I want to know how you know who I am."

The Spider-Man climbed up the wall and into an open window. Inside the warehose was pitch black and filled with crates. Peter crawled along the walls grabbing the gaurd by the door and slamming his head against a wall. Then he crossed to the door and let the hobgoblin in.

"Peter," a voice growled, "Hobgoblin, put your hands up and turn to me slowly."

Peter complied to Dr. Connors holding an un contious MJ in his arm and three other men who had guns trained on him. There was someone else with them tied to a chair and covered in blood.

Peter's eyes widened,"Ned? Oh God, what have I done?"

"You gave me the wrong name," The Lizard snapped, "He knew nothing! And now he's dead."

Peter felt the sudden urge to punch something agian and so turned to the Hobgobblin, "Then who the hell are you?"

Peter struck him stagering the other man for a moment. The Hobgoblin returned the blow knocking Peter closer to Ned's dead body. One of the gaurds look at the Lizard and asked, "Should he shoot them?"

The Lizard watched the two throwing punches at each other and replied, "No its a waste of ammo, let them kill each other."

Peter grabbed onto the Hobgoblin's shirt holding him at eye level so that the goblin could see through his goggles and looked quickly to the Lizard. The Hobgobblin nodded and Peter tossed him at the Lizard. Quickly to make sure that none of the gaurds did anything stupid Peter sprayed his web in thier open faces. Two stumbbled back as the Lizard dropped MJ and tummbled to the ground with The Hobgoblin. The last gaurd opened a spray of ammo from out of his Tommy gun peppering one of the other gaurds.

The other gaurd managed to tear the webbing from his face and open fire with the other goon. Seeing the Hobgoblin busy with the Lizard, Peter went to work on the gaurds. He jumped and flipped up and over one gaurds head landing perfectly behind him. Peter swept the guys legs out from under neither him letting him pepper the ceiling until he was struck in the head with a big black boot.

The other thug stoped firing and tossed the gun aside, "Come on, you wanna fight with our hnds, I'll fight." The thug swung connecting with Peter's head both times. Staggered for a moment Peter stepped back and onto a crowbar on the ground. He grabbed the bar and slammed it into the thug's head. The gangster spit out blood and then dropped to the ground with a harsh thud. Peter turned to find the Hobgoblin locked into the losing end of a fight with the Lizard and a lead pipe.

Peter jumped into the fight by launching himself onto Dr. Connors' back. Connors rushed backwards slamming Peter into the crate behind them. The hobgoblin rushed forwards and punched Connors into the gut hard enough to bring him to his knees. Peter then brought his hand into the side the older man's head stagering him and giving Peter enough room to jump away. Peter landed infront of the older man and both the young heroes wound up a punch and gave a hard swing smashing into his chest with a loud crack.

Connors came back to his knees as blood poured from his mouth.

Peter took a deep breath, "Well that takes care of that?"

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy

@VyseCarma: I speedread this...so if I missed any important details it's not my fault xD Great! NOw...where's the ending?

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By VyseCarma

6/6 is actually a great deal shorter and its just an epilogue to wrap up all loose ends so I guess I can poet that now

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#4  Edited By GR2Blackout

Epic! Hobgoblin Noir, Lizard Noir... after this, its final. I'm doing "Marvel Noir: Day before Yesterday" or something.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CapFanboy

Bump.