VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VyseCarma

New York, 1936

Peter could see the red marks on Ned's neck from where his hands had been during the fight but did not know how to call the other man on it. Finally, Peter just approached the man, "So, Ned, how'd you get those battle wounds?"

Ned looked as if he'd just swallowed a bug, "They're not battle wounds, and if you must know I was so close to finding out who the leader of this Lizard gang that have been robbing New York blind."

Peter's eyes narrowed, "Right."

Ned looked at him in confusion, "Yeah well one of the alligators got me be the neck and tossed my sorry behind out of the Black Cat. You ever been there, Peter?"

Now Peter made the face, "Unfortunatly."

Peter stormed into the kitchen and plopped down infront of Connors in a fit of frustraion, "I need to talk to you."

Connors leaned back, "Ok."

"Well before I do I need to know I can trust you," Peter said cautiously. "Peter," Connors said throughing up his hand, "I'm a one armed washed up has been soldier, who's going to listen to me?"

Peter leaned foreward, "I'm Spider-Man. And the ghost I've been seeing it's Norman Osborn, but thats not who's wearing the face."

Connors looked confused, "Then who is?"

"Ned Leeds."

Peter felt good having told someone evereything and now he was back in action and could focus on getting the information he needed to stop the Lizard gang. He watched them walking in and out of a warehouse now, busier than normal. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to find the Hobgobblin over his shoulder, "So, Spidey, what are we watching?"

"Aren't you supposed to be the investigative reporter?" Spider-Man replied coldly.

The Hobgoblin chuckled, "So I hear, anyway I've figured out who the man behind the Lizard gang is, do you want to hear it?"

"If it'll help us take him down," Spider-Man said.

"A Doctor Kurt Conners," the Hobgoblin said cockily.

Peter's eyes widened under his goggles, "You better hope not."

The hobgobblin raised one scalely eyebrow, "Oh, why's that?" "Because I told him who we both are."

The other man lost his footing, "WHAT?"

"He was helping me sort my thoughts and I told him who we were," Peter said.

"Peter, you fool!" The hobgoblin shouted grabbing Peter's coat, "Think about the connection here, they're a gang dressed up in all Lizard masks lead by a man who calls himself The Lizard! Getting it through your head yet?" The hobgoblin took a running leap off the rooftops and down towards the Lizard gang.

All Peter could think to do is shout, "Wait!" and then follow.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DickGrayson

@VyseCarma: Fantastic.