Spider-Man Fan-Fic Pt.2: A New Threat

Avatar image for negativecreep94
Negativecreep94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

(I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTER'S, Rating: E)

Spider-Man: A New Threat Pt.2

Norman Osborn hangs up the phone, and then turns to look at Peter. "Oh, you came back." He says. "Yeah, sorry I had to go to the bathroom" Peter says nervously. Norman pats Peter's shoulder. "I wanted to meet you for a while Peter, Harry talks about you all the time" Norman says as he sits down with him on the mini couch in his office. "Well it's nice to meet you sir" Peter says. Peter shakes in fear, realizing that Norman Osborn is a threat to him. "Let me ask you something Peter", Norman says, Peter nods his head, then Norman continues, "A little over a year ago, you went into my lab on a field trip, didn't you". Peter nods his head, "uh oh, What is he getting at ?" Peter thinks to himself. Peter's Spider-sense goes off.

No Caption Provided

Norman then finishes his question, "You were the kid who got bit by the Spider at my lab, weren't you" he asks. Peter's heart races, "I don't know what you are talking about, I think that was somebody else". Norman get's angry, and grips his shoulder and whispers in his ear, "I'm on to you Parker". Peter gets up from the couch and moves away from him, "I don't know what you are talking about" he shouts. Norman laughs, "Okay, I'll play your game".

Peter gets up and leaves, and Harry follows behind him, "Aren't you staying for dinner Pete", Harry asks. "No sorry I can't", Peter says as he rushes out through the door. Harry stares in confusion and turns to his father who is walking towards him. "Why was he in such a rush?" Norman asks. Harry just shakes his head and answers, "Peter is always busy, Its completely like him to run off".

No Caption Provided

Peter goes into an alley and changes into Spider-Man again, to Web-swing home. He thinks to himself, making his mind rush with questions, "How does Norman know my secret?, There's no way he can possibly kidnap me for research, people would suspect something if i just disappear, but knowing how Oscorp is failing, He would do anything for money"

No Caption Provided

He lands on his house and crawls into his room. As he takes his mask off, he hears Aunt May coming up to his room. He realizes that he has no time to take his costume off, so he jumps into bed and wraps the blanket over himself. Then, Aunt May comes in and she jumps in shock, "Oh, Peter you scared me, I didn't realize you were here" she says. "Sorry, Aunt May" Peter says. Aunt May pulls out a check from her pocket. "What is that?" Peter asks. "It's a check from Mr. Osborn, he was nice enough to pay for my medication this month, he sent someone down here to give it to me" She then smiles. "That's great" Peter says, Then Aunt May walks out and leaves Peter alone.

No Caption Provided

Peter's mind wanders and he thinks to himself, "He gave her the check?, that's odd for a guy with bad intentions. As long as he is not after her i think I can rest". Peter is about to go to sleep but his Spider-sense tingles. "Ugh" Peter says to himself. He turns on his radio, and listens, "Terror in the streets on M Street tonight ! "Doctor Octopus", as he has been called has been reported tossing cars and trashing buildings and calling out Spider-Man" the radio announcer says in a panic. Peter listens and then puts his mask on and jumps out the window.

No Caption Provided

After a few minutes of Web swinging Spider-man makes it to Doc Ock. "Can't a guy get a good night sleep" Spider-man says. Otto replies, "I'll put you to sleep, if you like" and flexes the claw on his mechanical arm. Spider-man punches him and they start fighting. "I know you are working for Norman Osborn" Spider-Man says. "Wise one" Otto replies. Otto pushes Spider-Man down and grabs him with his mechanical arms. "Gentle grip" Spider-Man groans.

"Just surrender" Dock Ock screams. "Why Surrender?, I'm having so much fun" Spider-Man says as he breaks the grip and kicks Otto in the face. Otto then pulls out a sleeping gas bomb and throws it toward Spider-Man. In an instant Spider-Man kicks the bomb back to Otto, resulting in the sleep gas making him pass out.

The officers get closer to the fallen Otto Octavious. They put hand cuffs on Otto's hands and then chain up his mechanical arms. The same officer from before walks up towards Spider-man, Spider-man asks him, "Let me guess 'I'm under arrest' huh?". The cop hesitates, "Well actually I was going to thank you, maybe i was wrong about you Spider-Man". Spider-Man shakes his hand. "Oh okay, well your welcome".

Spider-Man web swings away.

Meanwhile at Oscorp Norman Osborn is working with a scientist. Norman is on the phone again shouting, "Arrested!, I knew i couldn't depend on you!" He hangs up the phone angrily. The scientist approaches him nervously, "Sir, the serum you created, isn't quite ready yet..and the glider isn't ready, we don't have enough funds sir", Norman turns to him, "No funds?!, This Company is MY empire, and you are telling me the government stopped supporting me!, After all I have done for them !, I built this Glider weapon for them, I wrote ALL the blue prints, All this work for nothing!". The scientist responds even more nervously, " It's not what they wanted, they said It-its not what they wanted sir (whimpers in fear) they found another company, umm Lieber Industries". Norman gets extremely angry and bangs on the table, "Continue with the glider! and the serum, I'll show them who they are messing with". The scientist asks, "Sir, It is dangerous, and what do you plan on doing?". "I'm Saving MY company, My empire, Now get back to work". The scientist continues working in fear. Norman watches the TV in the lab, that shows Spider-Man on the news defeating Dock Ock. Norman says to himself, "I also have a bug to catch".

No Caption Provided