wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Soopah Bear used to be a normal bear. But then he ate some honey made by radioactive bees that came from a meteor. And also he was hit by lightning. If you had a dime every time you heard this old story, amirite?

Anyway... Soopah Bear was just a normal bear, but then he got soopah powahs, and discovered that when you have soopah powahs other people want you to do stuff for them all the time, and other soopah powahed characters want you to join them, or fight them, or whatever. Generally being a soopah hero is a total pain in the derriere. And you don't get paid. That's what you call a fringe negative. Or to put it another way, its like being friends with benefits, but all your friends have crabs.

So, now that we have that all important origin jazz out of the way (always a must in a tale of a protagonist).... One day Soopah Bear was sitting in his cave. It was like that other guys cave, only lower tech, cause hero-ing don't pay (remember, we just covered this?) and also there were no bats. The bats had actually moved out a few days ago, and Soopah Bear would need to look for new roommates soon enough to split the rent.

So our hero was sitting in his cave on the outskirts of town, but not necessarily the bad part of town, because I'm not here to perpetrate stereotypes, when he heard his phone ring. It wasn't his regular phone, because that one never rang. It was his hero phone, the one that rang when he was needed to use his powahs for something, and in Soopah Bears opinion, rang a little too often. With a sigh he muted the reality show he was watching about Jersey Sharks, and answered his phone.

"Mmhmabmhbmhm?" He mumbled into the receiver. Soopah Bear was a mumbler. It was a trait of someone that is reluctant or otherwise disinclined to conversation. It's also a sign of a shy person, but that definition is not applicable in this scenario. Not sure why I brought it even up.

"Greetings Soopah Bear, it is I, Count Salmon, your arch-nemesis! I'm calling to tell you I have kidnapped the lovely Reina Raccoon, and have left her tied at the top of the Damn Beaver Dam. Bluh-bluh-bluh!! I'm calling because you can never, ever get there in time to save her, and I will be proved to be your intellectual superior."

"Hmmh bmhmb?" Soopah Bear replied.

"Yes, stacking the odds in my favor will totally prove my vague point! Its the scientific method!"

But Count Salmon did not realize Soopah Bear was on a cell, being a modern bear and all. And had flown with super-duper speed to the Damn Beaver Dam while the vampire fish was monologue-ing.

"Mbhmb bhhmbh bhmbbhm." Soopah Bear said from behind the megalomaniac fish.

"Curses you Soopah Bear! How does a bumbling barrel of fat like you keep foiling me like this??" Soopah Bear shrugged. "No matter." The evil aquatic creature continued. "The bombs will go off any moment now!" He gurgled before leaping the dam into the water below.

"Oh Soopah Bear! You have to save the town, or it'll be washed away!" Reina swooned against Soopah Bear dramatically.

"Hhbmbhmb hhmbhuhmbh." Soopah Bear replied vaguely, lifting the comically large bomb and flying into the sky. Heaving with some effort, he hurled the bomb into the sun. By which I mean it exploded way before hitting the sun, but high enough in the atmosphere to not hurt anyone. I mean, the sun is really, really far away. Trust me, I Googled it.

And so the day was saved, but not without much sacrifice, as Soopah Bear's TV show had already gone off, and he forgot to TiVo it. Truly a lonely road, the life of a hero.

The end. Or something.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop Here ya go champ. Knock yourself out

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This was awesome for so many reasons. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I read it, and I only had one thought: mfnngnbmb mdffmbkf frkrdfjbm.

Which probably translates to...

This was awesome for so many reasons. :)

;)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6 BumpyBoo  Moderator

OH MY GOD IT REALLY HAPPENED IT'S A THIIIIIING!

Can't really find the words to tell you how much I love this, hun. It's hilarious, in all the right ways, for all the right reasons. Fangirling like crazy over here.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cbishop

@wildvine: I love it that you've made BumpyBoo happy. I love this even more now. :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop said:

I love it that you've made BumpyBoo happy. I love this even more now. :)

Well now its on you to keep her happy when you write him.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cbishop

@wildvine: So I'm good to go? Cool! ...Now how do I write for a mumbling bear? lol

Edit: Duddn't matter- I'm doing it! I'm doing it! :D

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop:

Yup, you're good to go. And since I have no immediate plans for him you can do a couple chapters if you want.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cbishop

@wildvine: We'll see how it goes. I only have one planned at the moment, but sometimes I do run long. :}

P.S. When I do the story, can I borrow the picture too? :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop said:

P.S. When I do the story, can I borrow the picture too? :)

Full package deal dude.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: Jeez I go on one date and we have a Wildvine story?! And a hilariously rediculous one at that too. Really loved Count Salmon BTW

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wildvine  Moderator

@impurestcheese:

More nice comments then I deserve. I just wrote this as a gateway for Cb. But thank you ^_^

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: No problem, writing a trio of valentines day stories at the moment, hence the lack of activity

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wildvine  Moderator
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll call you out when they are done, it'll be a three part series inone post BTW

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Jeez I go on one date and we have a Wildvine story?! And a hilariously rediculous one at that too. Really loved Count Salmon BTW

A date? A date! Yes! People still go out on dates! There's hope! There's hope! <sobs with joy> There's huh-ahuh-hoooope!

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Hilarious.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers