Sons of Ipswitch

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Okay, this fan-fic is probably going to be rather short, lame and hastily done but I needed something fresh so I could return to Herald of Death so I decided to make a fan-fic based off of one of my favorite films, The Covenant. The characters are my own in a way even though I'll use the names from the movie (being too lazy to come up with my own) so don't think of the name as the character in the movie, I'm just pikcing and choosing. As of yet I also have not decided the plot so I don't know how many Sons of Ipswitch I'll have if even more than one but the main character of my story is Chase Collins. Oh and don't expect this to be ANYTHING like the movie, I'm just using the concept of the powers and all that, the rest of it is basically my own. Anyways, here goes...the intro post.

Imagine if you had the power to do anything, but the more you used this power the more it took its toll on you until eventually you are nothing.

These were the words Chase Collins was told every day by his mother, she feared for him, she feared he would be overtaken by the powers like his father had been, that he would destroy himself and so it was that she had dreaded this day... Chase trembled with excitement as he watched the clock in his room, today was his sixteenth birthday, the day he could finally get a taste of the ultimate power, the power that could make all his dreams and desires reality, the power that anyone in the world would kill for but that only a remote few would ever possess, the power he craved more than anyone ever should crave their own demise.

Counting down the minutes as he had been doing for hours now, Chase knew it was only two more and then, then he would have it, it would all be his, smiling at the thought he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply through his nasal passage, relishing this intoxicating feeling. Whispering to himself, "Its almost mine, I can already taste it." it was quite clear that he lusted for the powers that were his by bloodright, and this brought a look of sorrow upon his mother's face as she watched her anxious child from the doorway. He knew not she was there, but if he did he would not care, her warnings met nothing to him, power was all he ever dreamed of, he was just like her late husband.

She was ripped from her thoughts as she heard the grandfather clock chime, it was midnight, and Chase was now going through the first step to Ascension, she looked on in fear as his eyes went white, emotion left his face and he slowly began to lift off the floor, a lifeless corpse suspended in the air, but indeed he was not absent of life, he was simply gaining a new one, a better one. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she watched her son write in agony as the forces began to flow into his body, overtaking him, feeding his addictive needs and she shook as he screamed in agony at the sheer weight of the burden he now possessed.

As the power filled him he fell to the floor and she rushed over to him, she knew he was not hurt, he was enjoying himself she was sure, if he were conscious that is. But still her motherly instinct would not allow her to walk away, she needed to care for her son, to save him from sharing his father's fate...

Screams were suddenly ripped from her throat as intense amounts of electricity coursed through her body, countless volts of power draining her of her life, bringing about her death...after all the love she gave to her son, this was how he repaid her? Chase stood up, his eyes still misty white and his mother now limp on the floor at his feet, to this day it is unknown whether he killed her or his "gift" did but there have been some hints to the truth.

Walking at a steady pace, Chase departed his bedroom, the murder scene that would never be found, going on for several minutes, as he walked Chase's features began to change, making him look more attractive, more powerful, more...godly..and as he stood on the doorstep of the giant manor he looked back and smiled, "I won't be needing you anymore." A movement was seen in his eyes as they went black and two waves of gold spread out from their centerpoint...fire than burst forth from his hands and engulfed the dwelling place within seconds..."Its time for me to make my own world." And he jumped, thousands of feet into the air, the power of flight bestowed upon but a mere mortal, could he handle such amazing abilities without destroying himself?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

I liked it

but i never seen the covenant so i dont know what your talking about,but a good read^^

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Wow.

Nice job Jack, not like Aztek....Aztek sucks :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Jacks issue better

:P

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LOL i seriously need to get that Warlock copywritten...