Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Another new Chapter People!As I said before,The characters involved are owned by Marvel Comic,not by Myself

X-Mansion Grounds,Current Day:

"BOOM!Take that!" says a smirking X-23 as the T.V. screen displays an explosion and a typical "GAME OVER" message.Next to her,and infuriated Iceman throws his controller on the floor and crosses his arms."The game must be busted." he said before getting up and walking off.While Laura is celebrating,the visiting X-Woman Storm giggles at Bobby's failure.But she stops laughing when she sees,through a window,a figure fly down upon the grounds.She quickly runs outside to see who it is,but before she can get to the door an explosion occurs,blowing her away.She coughs and lifts a piece of rubble off her leg and stumbles up.Her eyes go white as she blows away the dust,only to reveal,to her horror,Vulcan

"No-No!Your dead,you can't be here!" she says as in fury as she charges her hands with lightning.Vulcan smiles and charges her before she can react.So fast,he has her by the hands.He easily drains the electricity from her.He laughs and throws her down."I simply got a little tan,Ororo." he says,noticing the other X-Men had finally arrived.Wolverine,Colossus,Rogue,Beast,X-23,Iceman,and his dearest brother Scott.He grins."I'm home."  

Cyclops stares in disbelief,Wolverine and X-23 pop their claws,Colossus lifts his fists,Rogue backs away slightly,Iceman turns into ice as quickly as he can,and Beast simply begins to study,trying to find the best point of success.In a room in the floor above them,Professor Xavier is keeping all the X-Men linked mentally,knowing how Vulcan operates.Cyclops is the first to attack,firing his optic blast,which Vulcan tanks and absorbs,laughing.Wolverine pushes his Daughter back,not actually wanting her to fight,and then leaps at Vulcan,claws outstretched.Vulcan grabs Logan and throws him outside.Wolverine crashes into the Earth,skidding and creating a dust cloud.

Taking advantage of the distraction created by Wolverine,Colossus charges and tackles Vulcan outside.Vulcan Blasts Peter straight into the air,a number of miles up.Iceman Slides out and fires a blast of pure,cold energy at Gabriel,who blasts Bobby with a energy ray that blows him to pieces,he starts to reform but Vulcan places a field over Bobby.He turns his attention to Rogue,and her little Ms. Marvel powers.She is flying right at him and throws her fist at him.He simply catches it and pulls her in."Hello miss copy cat." Rogues eyes widen in anger as she tries to fight from his hold,knowing that whatever he's been through has more than likely made him go insane,afraid for her life.Vulcan smirked and looked to the sky,he waited for a second before throwing Rogue in a certain direction.Almost perfectly,Colossus falls right onto Rogue,with a viscous pound.

Gabriel turns to a group of children students who are running away.He lifts his hand,preparing to fire a blast.But is met with a tackle from the side.He pushes whoever the attacker was away,about a few feet away to be exact,as he gets up.The dust clears only for Vulcan to receive a blast in the face.He shakes it off and stares at the....the trio of strangers.Gabriel growls."Who the F#ck are you?!Or should I be asking,WHO THE F#CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Vulcan says to the three men.One of them,caped,steps up."We are three members of the Annihilators.I am Quasar,this is Nova,and this is Desmen.You have been seen as a Cosmic threat,and must be dealt with." Vulcan simply stares at them before chucklin."Your Damn right I'm a Threat!"

Alright,here comes some action!Can Desmen stand against the insane Vulcan?Will Quasar and Nova let him try?See in the next Chapter of Son of a Herald!

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Dammit!Not this again!*Goes to find mod*

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
Dammit!Not this again!*Goes to find mod*
lol!
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Is this a Fan Fiction?

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@TheCerealKillz: Yep,mis posted >.<
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@dccomicsrule2011: Grrrrr!
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Lulz.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By whacknasty

" Vulcan simply stares at them before chucklin."Your Damn right I'm a Threat!"  

Lol, I dig it.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@whacknasty: I'm glad you do,I can't find a mod >.>
MarvelJackAss433