MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

All Characters are owned by Marvel Comics,not Myself

Flying through space lazily is the Silver Surfer.He is looking around,for something.He sees a large asteroid and flies towards it.He lands and surveys the area.After a few seconds,several figures blasted through space and landed right in front of the Surfer,nearly shaking the asteroid apart.First is the mohawked,purple-skinned Gladiator;Then the golden armored Nova;After that,the Dark-Aged Beta Ray Bill;And,finally a portal opens and out comes the star,spangled Quasar and the Kreesman Genius Ronan.

"What is so important to call out attention of us,Surfer?" Asks Gladiator."Most likely something not important at all." barks Ronan,annoyingly.Surfer looks to all of them,somewhat confused about what to say."Norrin...what are you holding?"
Asks Nova,seeing the rag-covered figure held in Norrin's arms.Norrin sighs and holds it out.The entire group's eyes widen.The infant's bluish-gray skin,with limbs lightly covered in feathers,and it's bright green eyes sparkled.After a few minutes Nova broke the silence by approaching it,to get a better look.

"Why....Why do you have this....child,Norrin?" Says Gladiator,examining it."I was...I found him alone on a planet I found for Galactus...." Ronan eyes Surfer suspiciously."Well,what exactly are you gonna do with him?I mean.....it...it is a him right?" Asks Quasar.Silver Surfer looks at the ground."I have no idea...about what to do with him I mean.He is male......I-I can't just leave it on some planet....."Norrin Rubs the child's head,it makes a squeaking-like sound.Bill decides to speak up."I could bring him to Asgard!I'm sure he would make a fine edition." he says with the closest thing to a grin he can make.Surfer eyes him."I doubt he would....it in..." 

Bill quiets down,then it's Gladiator's turn apparently."He is half Shi'ar,I could bring him to one of the safe worlds." Norrin was about to speak up,but then Quasar and Nova decided to argue."Earth would accept him,the Avengers would be glad to take him." Said Nova,Quasar nodded in agreement.Norrin shook his head,obviously not liking the idea."Earthlings don't exactly like aliens.....they see them as freaks or monsters." Nova sighed,knowing that was all too true,due to his own experiences.

Ronan sighs."The Inhumans." he says,keeping behind the other,rather eager members.They all turn to him."The Inhumans.They are kind,have a wonderful society,and will undoubtedly accept him." Ronan says.Surfer looks at him,then at the others,who all nod.Surfer sighs."Inhumans it is." says Norrin,almost reluctantly.The rest nod and fly away or open a portal,aside from Ronan.He puts a hand on Surfer's shoulder."A Kree never forgets it's first sights.It will remember you for the rest of it's life.You will be the only parent it has.I hope your prepared for that responsibility,Surfer." Ronan says as he makes his leave off the floating rock,leaving Norrin standing with the child.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Me! Me! Me!  

This is really great! I like the way you've written Norrin, great characterization on all fronts though.  

Awesome chapter, keep up the good work!

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@TypingKira: :D thankies
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ndm5

loving this, different take on the surfer im used to :)
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@ndm5: Glad to hear it.