MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

All characters involved are property of Marvel Comics,not Myself

Last time we left off,Surfer had decided to bring his apparent son to the Moon so he could live with the Inhumans.Well,Kree age abnormally fast.It has been fifteen years,and the child looks as if he is in his twenties.

A beautiful,Redheaded woman walks through the city halls of Atilan,city of the moon.She walks through a doorway into what appears to be a training room.She watches as several young men and women train with large,bladed staffs.Among them is a bluish-gray skinned man,with white feathers sprouting from his elbows.The training continues in perfect harmony until it ends.The crowd of future-warriors disperse."Desmen,can I see you?" Asks Medusa,queen of Atilan.The young Kree turns and smiles.He walks towards her."My Queen." he bows to her.She pats him on his head."Your father has come to visit." says Medusa.Desmen's eyes lighten as he follows her to the docking area. 

Flying in,as several Atilanian ships fly in and out is none other than the Silver Surfer.Norrin looks from side to side as he steps off his board until Desmen and Medusa walked through a doorway.Norrin slightly smiled and walked towards them. Desmen stops in front of Norrin."Father." says the grinning Desmen.Norrin replies by giving the young Kree a light pat on the shoulder."You have grown well,Desmen." says Norrin as the tow begin to walk. 

"I have found that around this age you are meant to stop aging." said Norrin."So,it means you have reached adulthood.I'm proud,son." Desmen grinned even wider."I'm happy to hear that father.Does that mean you will let me go with you and the Annihilators?" said Desmen,excited.Surfer smiled."There is only one more thing,you must prove yourself.Nova and Quasar will be taking you on a mission to Earth."  Desmen practically jumped in joy.He had been training all his life to work with his father,and now he was getting the chance.

Norrin smiled."But there is one more thing we need to do first." before Desmen can ask,Norrin grabs his wrist and a flash of energy appears.After a few seconds,it dissipates.Desmen looks at himself.He can feel the energy coursing through him.He looks up at his father."What did you just do?" Surfer smirks."I have granted you a portion of the power of cosmic,to help you defend yourself.I also have gotten you some ordinance from Ronan." Surfer opens a few small portals and out come several Kree weapons."Ronan built these to help you concentrate and manipulate the Power of Cosmic.Learn to use them.Nova and Quasar will be here soon." with that,Norrin turns and flies out of the hangar.

End of Set One.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

FACEPALM!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@MarvelJackAss433: Jolie sh!t, you're on Ch.4?
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TypingKira
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
FACEPALM!
??? 

Awesome chapter! It feels a bit bare, maybe you could describe things just a bit more? But great great dialogue, once again!
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@CapFanboy: No,i named it wrongly.
@TypingKira
I made a mistake with the title >.<>
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TypingKira
@MarvelJackAss433: AWW! I didn't really notice :}
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@TypingKira: lol
Also,I'm just trying to write the way that I feel comfortable.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TypingKira
@MarvelJackAss433: Well good, because it's working out great!