Some Ideas I have floating around (Comments please)

a0040pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By a0040pc

Hi guys there're several ideas I've had floating around which I might write but I want to see what people's reactions are to them first.

Superman

The first idea is a series where Lois Lane gets her own super powers and becomes Superman's partner in crime fighting. But instead of having the same powers as Superman (Since its been done to death), I'm going to give her powers similar to Giganta where Lois can change size at will. She will gain this power after drinking an experimental compound that gives a person a random power. (I'll explain in the story why she drinks the compound). After learning that the effects are permanent she decides that she can use her new powers to help Superman where ever possible. She will be able to fly because Superman gives her a Legion of Superheroes ring which gives her the ability to fly. I already have several plot lines in mind.

1. The origin of Lois receiving her size manipulation powers and of her coming to terms with them.

2. Superman and Lois come up against a foe who has his own religious cult who view him as a God.

3. After overextending her powers fighting Giganta Lois begins to shrink uncontrollable. Superman must find a cure before she shrinks into non-existence and the only man who can help is Lex Luthor.

4. A new Superhero calling himself Macho Man appears on the scene but all is not what it seems. (Macho Man will be based on the late wrestler Macho Man Randy Savage .R.I.P)

5. After helping to save Lois in story #3 Lex returns to collect the debt.

6. Superman and Lois are transported to a world that is in the clutches of a dark tyrannic ruler. On this planet Lois's powers are magnified to their upper limits. She can grow larger than mount Everest without much effort.

7. A young man who has a dislike for Superman buys a lump of Kryptonite off EBay and feels that he can defeat the Man of Steel but epically fails. (This one will be short and the man will be based on WWE superstar The Miz)

Set in another continuity this one is a crossover between the DC universe and Dragonball Z. In a previous story line Superman was infected with a Krytonian virus by Brainiac. Although the villain was defeated and Superman cured he needs time to properly recover. In his stead Guy Gardner, Cyborg and Miss Martian protect the city of Metropolis. However the Dragonball Z villain Freiza and his army invade the planet planning to eradicate all life forms so that they can sell it on. Freiza decides to make Metropolis his base of operations while the process is underway. The three heroes are just able to defeat Freiza's army but are unable to defeat the villain himself. One by one they fall until it seems that no one can defeat the might of Freiza until Superman makes his triumphant return.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

This story will take place during the early parts of Season Eight. A nerd who is obsessed with a WOW like game uses a spell to turn the entire world into said game. In this world he is the most powerful person and has become corrupt. Gellar the Warrior (Buffy) and her band must defeat him and save the world from his evil. Many of the Buffy character will appear under avatar names like Maclay the Spell-caster (Willow), Kor'El the Cyclops (Xander), Macro the Giant (Dawn), Sid the salesman (Spike), Sebastian the Grand Wizard (Giles), Gabriel the merc (Angel), Echo the Amazon (Faith).

Transformers.

A new privately owned military group takes to the fight to both Autobot and Decepticon. They see no distinction between the two and their leader will stop at nothing until all Transformers have been deactivated permanently. The Autobots and Decepticons put their differences aside to fight a common enemy. But can their alliance stand or will they fall.

Jurassic Park.

A shady billionaire who is part of a club who collects rare and exotic animals captures a Velociraptor from Isla Nublar. After putting it in the club private zoo he becomes the most popular member. But the Velociraptor has other ideas and the club members soon learn just how dangerous a raptor can be.

X-Factor.

A ruthless assassin has been hired to take down the X-Factor Bureau of Investigations. But the Assassin finds his own unique way of picking off the members of X-Factor one by one. In this story there will be several references to the band Muse.

Tell me what you think of these ideas and whether they will work or not.

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Irishlad

You have a lot of interesting ideas here and I think you should just write them before asking people what they think of the idea

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AweSam

I like them. Not so much the Lois Lane/Giganta one, though. I'd read the rest.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5 The Poet  Moderator

@hysteria:

I can not stress what @batkevin74: said enough:

Write-em up!

Write-em up!

Write-em up!

I mean, everyone has ideas in their head and a few seek advice, but really...none of what WE say is important. It's the moment you put your pen to paper (or hands to keyboard); the moment you decide which stories you really like and want to write for your own pleasure: that is the moment that matters.

That's my reaction to your ideas. not the reaction you wanted or sought (perhaps you wanted some preference to one story or another, but you won't get it here...I spin that its head and ask you what you want to write and leave the thread)

a0040pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. I a couple I've already started. I just wanted to see what people thought before finishing them and posting them. Thank you for the comments.