Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

Appropriate for Mature Readers. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

Check out these tales of terror and read if you dare. And there will be more chills to come.

Note- These scary tales will not have an ending, but to let readers think what's going to happen next.

Note- These stories are rewritten into novel format. To check out the original series, click the links on my blog, Impersonator's Fan-Fic Library.

No Caption Provided

So Scary- The Call

It was late at night. Sally had trouble sleeping, thinking about his ex-boyfriend. The things that they had done together were memorable to her, but it wasn’t the right time to think about. Not this time. She knew she could move on with her life. But for Bob- he wanted her that bad.

Bob kept calling her everyday, so that Sally could give him another chance. Unfortunately, she didn’t want any other chances. It wasn’t cheating that they broke up in the first place. Most likely, she felt Bob wasn’t the right person for her. Her mother said the same. Who knows if her father were to tell about Bob? If only he was alive.

Sally lost her father when she was three years old. She never knew her father much until she grew up. Her mother had shown her the photo albums. Full of memories had splashed her with a possible future where her father was alive. He had died of a heart attack.

Sally met Bob for the first time, when she attended junior high. He was polite, never afraid to take chances of doing something in his life. He had a good family and Sally loved them. But what had stopped Sally from meeting Bob again?

The fact that she felt she wasn’t ready for a new relationship. Sometimes, she felt it wasn’t the best possible way to hang out with a cute guy, even though most of her girlfriends considered him as handsome. They couldn’t take their eyes off from him.

Did I do the right thing? Sally thought as she lied on the bed, staring at the top wall. Most girls do tend to end their relationships with their guys for either reasons, but this one was different for Sally. Her friends sometimes questioned her about the latest breakup.

She let the thought aside from her mind, and decided it’s time to sleep. The lightning struck outside her house and a bell rang.

The sound of the bell woke Sally up. At first, she almost fell down from her bed, as if though she were scared. Another bell rang, and she thought it could be the doorbell. But it wasn’t. It turned out to be her cellphone.

She picked up the cell from the side of the table, answering it.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Sally. It’s me. Bob.”

Sally knew it was him. It was obvious that Bob would call her at this very moment. She could have changed her number in time. But would that really matter? Bob knew where she lived. It’s not like she could ask her mom that they had to move to another place, just to get away from Bob.

“Bob...” Sally paused for a while. “I thought I said it clear. It’s over.”

“Sally. I want to know why?” Bob kept asking the same question. He wondered why Sally would break up with her. She couldn’t come up with a clear reason the last time they met.

“Bob, I can’t explain. It’s just...I don’t know. I just don’t think you’re my guy. You know how it is, right?”

Bob didn’t answer back. Whatever Sally had said to her, will not change his mind. He wanted her. He couldn’t even stop thinking about her.

“Sally, I love you,” Bob said. “Please...Let me see you. Okay?”

“No, Bob,” Sally said. “You can’t come here. I’m...I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry, Sally,” Bob said. “I’m already here.”

“What?” Sally jumped a little. “What do you mean? Where?”

“I’m in your closet.”

Next Story- Dead Man Walking.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31