Snake Eyes & Cobra Commander: Oracle Division Bell

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Snake Eyes is the wily and reliable warrior for the valiant and patriotic crusading G.I. Joes who vie with the diabolical terrorist organization Cobra.

Cobra Commander is the sneaky and ominous leader of Cobra.

Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander are perfect foils of each other, perfect opposites. Snake Eyes represents democracy and teamwork and courage, while Cobra Commander represents fascism, ruthlessness, and paranoia.

So here's a time-travel story involving these two diametrically-opposed characters.

====

"Dr. Mindbender has devised a time machine which he intends to use to transport Cobra soldiers into America's formative past and re-orient history to create a fascist Cobra dominion.

Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander find themselves in the chamber of Mindbender's time machine. They wrestle to subdue each other and end up rolling into the time machine while fighting.

The time machine takes them back to the time of the American Civil War.

Snake Eyes finds himself allied to the Union army, fighting for the abolition of slavery in the USA, while Cobra Commander has been recruited by the Confederate army, fighting to maintain the old plantation system of slavery and cotton economics.

They rise in ranks and become prominent members of their respective sides.

Soon Mindbender arrives into the era, having traveled back in time to retrieve Cobra Commander. Cobra Commander tells him that they have to also retrieve Snake Eyes or else the Joe warrior will create a potent democratic dominion for the G.I. Joes.

Mindbender and Cobra Commander kidnap Snake Eyes and the three return to their own time period.

Snake Eyes escapes Cobra's clutches and reports his finding in a journal entry for Duke.

The journal entry reads, 'I was a perfect fit for the Union army, since I believe in human rights, while Cobra Commander was a rather sturdy fit for the Confederate army, since he seems to believe in controversy.'"

====

Snake Eyes

Cobra Commander

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided