Slenderpool:Origins(Mature)-Vinersaurs Fan-Fic

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadpoolrules

Hey there,reader,I'm Lucca Bali,as known as The Awesome Merc,and I'm here to talk about my origins,which I can't remember very well thanks to some recent stuff,so this'll be a boring story,but,anyway,here it's,what I can remember:

The family:

Well,I haven't much to talk about my family,they were all nice,at least at the last time @deadpoolrules thought about them.I had a brother,named Arthur,that I really loved and took care of,he was always asking me things about school,life and comics,he thought I knew everything,he thought I had a girlfriend,he thought I had a nice life,as you can see,he didn't knew much about me.My parents were really nice,but demanded good grades and behave from me,which I couldn't accomplish very well.That's all I remember this far.

Hard Life:

My life was hard when I was a teenager,I suffered bullying due to being a geek,once a dickhead even threw a comic I had just bought at the trash,than I walked to him and asked if he could take it back,he answered:

"No,Superlame,catch it by yourself"

Well,he didn't last longer when we fought seconnds after it,I broke his freaking nose,there was blood everywhere,I think my years of experience in boxing,taekwondo and karate helped a lot to fuck him up.I was suspended of school by a whole week,my parents were dissapointed,but they knew I did the right thing,since I wasn't a violent kid.

Several years later,my father died fighting in the army,in Afeganistan,I cried a lot that day,he was one of the things I loved most,he was part of my existence,some time after this,a soldier called Ahmed came to my house and told us my father killed his family,so he would kill us to.I never was so scared,so I punched him straight on the face and grabbed a knife,turned out he was a suicide bomber and was ready to sacrifice himself,my mom jumped in front of him to contain some of the explosion and yelled:

"GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!"

We(me and my lil bro that had just made 11 years two days before this accident)rushed as the Flash to our room.We heard a small noise "CLICK",than the explosion.The house started to rumble and some walls were falling to the ground,I blacked out.When I woke up,tears were coming out of my sad eyes,my family was gone,I could hear the firefighters trying to save us.Then I remembered of my brother and looked at my left,he was there,suffering,smashed by wall's debris,his last words were:

"Bro,know I always loved you,and will always love you.Don't worry,I'll be fine.I'll be home,with my papa and my mom,that's what I call home.But remember the special man you're,you always tend to see the things by the good way,always smiling,always cheering people up,that's what I want to see from heaven,I want you to be happy.Bye,my brother,I...we'll miss ya..."

His words echoed in my head like a bullet,hitting me so strong my head almost explode,my whole family,my entire world,my reality,my reason to keep living,they were...gone.The only thing I could think in that moment was killing myself,so I picked up the knife and was aiming for my hearth,but the firefighter reache me and made me drop the knife and had the courage to say:

"It will be fine"

After this I went to the army,since I had nothing else to do with my life.

In the Army:

In the army I was recognized by my fighting skills,average intelligence,tactician mind and Punisher style of killing.I was ashamed to say I had most of this qualities because of the loss of my family,I hated to admit they were gone,that's why I promised to myself I would be the best in everything I could,in that time I thought I wouldn't be the best in nothing,but I remembered,as I always remember when I'm optimist,of my brother,about me,about happiness,so I took the challenge and trained day by day to be better.My sense of humour grew a lot when I was in the army,they teached me everything I know about war,fighting,weapons and other stuff.

Life and it's Difficultities:

In life,nothing is fair,that's what I learned.I think it wasn't enough the lost of my entire family,but cancer,I mean,I lost my entire reason of living and life,that bitch,payed me with what?Fucking cancer,that's what I earned.I left the army to treat myself,than a day,I met a man,named Wade Wilson,that had cancer as well and was going to retreat himself in a project, Weapon X.I liked him a lot,he had serious problems to,he always knew what to say,he was a brother to me,but life took him from me,he was finally the one that would be tested.The experimen went wrong and you know the rest,nowadays he is known as Deadpool ,The Merc with a Mouth.When they made a new formule,they choose me to be tested.They put my skills to the limit,my skin was normal and I had a molecular healing,basically everything that went wrong with Wade,went right with me.I was the perfect assassin,but the problem they had was that I didn't want to work for them,so in the first mission they gave me,I rejected and fled from that crumbing laboratory.I became a mercenary as Wilson did,but I only killed if I wanted to and my priority was helping people,not make them suffer,so I named myself "The Awesome Merc",and that's what I do,well,at least I think so.

Today I received a contract to kill a boy,called Nicko,people say he was possessed by a demon and was scaring the hell out of Elderstown,but the big problem is...oh,sorry,I won't spoil it,if you want to know what will happen,keep in touch with and his stories,I'll be back then,I promise.

'till next issue:

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911

@deadpoolrules: Nice, wanna plot for the next one?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@deadpoolrules Awesome!

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deadpoolrules

BUMP

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

@deadpoolrules Awesome!

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ekrolo

Kewl story bro! Btw OMG ITS SLENDERPOOL RUN 4 UR LI3FZ!!!! TEH ENDZ R NIGH!!!!

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deadpoolrules

@ekrolo said:

Kewl story bro! Btw OMG ITS SLENDERPOOL RUN 4 UR LI3FZ!!!! TEH ENDZ R NIGH!!!!

It's just his origin,the powers will come after and I can't spoil it.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By tomdickharry1984

?????? Wot? I dont get it....renamed deadpool? Is that it?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deadpoolrules

@tomdickharry1984 said:

?????? Wot? I dont get it....renamed deadpool? Is that it?

We have a fan-fic where we create characters,but I had no imagination and mixed Slender Man with Deadpool in an origin,this is basically the most boring part of the story,but what did you think about it?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deadpoolrules

I'm bumping this!!!!!!

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VyseCarma

I swear to god I have commented 3 times about how I like the headings breaking it down.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YoungJustice

I read this a while ago, just never commented.

Great job man.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deadpoolrules

@VyseCarma said:

I swear to god I have commented 3 times about how I like the headings breaking it down.

^^ me to.

@YoungJustice said:

I read this a while ago, just never commented.

Great job man.

Thanks,hey,you should re-join us.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Awesome dude. Nice allusions and pretty deep.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deadpoolrules

@jobiwankenobi said:

Awesome dude. Nice allusions and pretty deep.

Thanks

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ko0LNeZZ!

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deadpoolrules

Bump

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#18  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

cute

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By deadpoolrules

@The Poet said:

cute

:P

Still working to get better.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Whats sLender man?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deadpoolrules

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Whats sLender man?

Do a research,it's freaking awesome.

NicholasTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NicholasTS

If you put the effort into this it could be really great. I hope to see more from this.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deadpoolrules

@NicholasTS said:

If you put the effort into this it could be really great. I hope to see more from this.

You will,but not now.I've been busy with other Fan-Fics