#1 Edited by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason fealt pain, something he had not been able to for years. Something about the creature that had attacked him had been very wrong, very wrong indeed. The only other time when he had fealt pain, it had been in his dreams, by a creature much more evil than himself. He was frustrated. Why couldn't he kill that creature, and how did the creature know to taunt him with letters telling him to sleep with his haunted dreams. If he is going to continue on avenging his mother, he is going to have to get this out of the way first.

Why did that man not die like the rest! Slenderman thought. What makes him invulnerable to me! How can I KILL him! He is stealing my prey, and i will not let that happen! The man must die before he takes another child. The young ones taste best...

That night, Slenderman stalked the forest, looking for the man who was interfering, while Jason patrolled and watched for the creature, so he could kill in peace once more. Jason tore a taunting piece of paper from a tree, and Slenderman fealt it. He teleported to a nearby location, and watched the man walk, looking for him.

Slenderman teleported directly behind him, and Jason stopped in his tracks, his machete glistening with dew, he swung behind him, only to hit a tree. Slenderman, having moved behind him again, impaled him through his shoulders against a tree, and Jason dropped his machete. Jason was able to resist being crushed just long enough for a police officer, here to investigate a few of Jason's messier murders, came shooting. Jason could feel the black ooze from Slenderman running down his back, and pushed off the tree, picking up his machete and cutting himself free from the tendrils.

Slenderman easily killed the officer, piercing his skull with a tendril, and moving the body infron of Jason, as a human shield. Jason hacked the man to pieces, and swung his machete in an arc, predicting where Slenderman would teleport. Slenderman then swung an arm at Jason, knocking him into a nearby tree, and teleported up to him, his blank face almost touching Jason's mask. Jason quickly plunged his machete into the chest of Slenderman, as Slenderman put his arm into Jason's. Slenderman stumbled back a bit, Then started to run, being too weak to teleport. He ran into the highway, Jason following, and timed it so Jason would be hit by an oncoming SUV. Jason fell, but only after completely crushing the front part of the SUV, knocking out the two teenage boys in the front and leaving the girls in the back screaming.

Slenderman seemed to glide towards the SUV, the blood on his suit-like body glistening in the moonlight. The two girls in the back screamed and tried to wake up their boyfriends, and tried to open the doors, as Slenderman approached and stabbed the unconscious Jason in the chest before tearing off one of the doors and pulling a girl out. The other one opened her door and ran the other way into the woods. "Oh, sh*t Emily what did you get yourself into!" she said out loud as the ran into an unlit cabin, only to find mutilated bodies scattered across the floor. "What the hell is this!?" she screamed as she heard a banging noise, and saw the tall, faceless man that had killed Becky blocking the door.

Jason got up, hearing nothing but screams in the distance, and knowing that he had lost more to the creature. He stood silently in the highway for some time, his hockey mask bloodstained and cracked, and wandered back into the woods, not knowing what to expect from the next night.

#2 Edited by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by wildvine (7149 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked this one better. The fight scene was really cool too. There are a few typo's. And the police officer was a bit random. Again, I suggest a lead human character. A survivor, ya know? The survivor is a staple of Friday the 13th movies.

#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

I liked this one better. The fight scene was really cool too. There are a few typo's. And the police officer was a bit random. Again, I suggest a lead human character. A survivor, ya know? The survivor is a staple of Friday the 13th movies.

Most other Slasher films as well.

#5 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Not perfect, but still pretty awesome. I mean, Slenderman and Jason fighting each other.... EPIC.

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

enjoyable fic

#7 Posted by TommytheHitman (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

That was really cool! Is there going to be another part?

#8 Edited by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@TommytheHitman: Hell. Yes. this thing is going until one of the two forest stalking, serial murdering, possibly pedophilic psychos is dead!