GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

The Sting of The Scorpion

Taylor Korpal and Miguel Scorpio were scientists on a safari to find the rare Sunburned Pinkatta, a scorpion thats sting is said to cause a disease called Autsharia. Suddenly, there car stopped.

"Okay, Miguel, get out, I'm sure we can find it here." Taylor got out and started looking through the tall grass.

"Taylor, I think I found one!" Miguel yelled.

Taylor ran up to him, but tripped on a rock and landed face first. The scorpion crawled up and stung her in the face.

"Taylor? Taylor, you okay? TAYLOOOR?!?"

She woke up in the hospital.

"Taylor, your alive!" Miguel was relieved.

The doctor asked her if she was feeling dizzy, and she was...

She was feeling terrible.

She grabbed a flower that her boyfriend, William Tress, sent her.

"Oh, William, a shame he couldn't be here..."

She felt super dizzy all of the sudden, and a shockwave went through the flowers and blew them up.

"AAAAH!"

"This isn't good" The doctor stared at Taylor "Something must have happened. Something bad."

SEVERAL DAYS LATER...

"Is she okay?" asked Doctor Pricklo.

"Yeah, but something in that scorpion... infected her with a strange virus" answered Miguel.

"A virus... we could use that..." he thought

"Get me a blood sample, we'll... make a cure."

"Okay" said Miguel.

That day he snuck into the hospital and stole a blood sample, then brought it back to Dr. Pricklo.

"Okay" said Dr. Pricklo "You can go now."

Miguel walked away, but heard them and started watching.

"Now we can make the super-steroid" said Dr. Pricklo.

Miguel ran in.

"SHE'S INFECTED AND YOU JUST WANNA USE THAT TO GET RICH?" Miguel punched Dr. Pricklo and fell into the chair.

Dr. Pricklo fell backwards into a lever and activated it, infusing Miguel with the virus.

"Whoa..." Dr. Pricklo was amazed "I've created... a superman!"

"I'm not working for you!" said Miguel "You.... RRRG!"

Miguel blasted Dr. Pricklo through the window.

"Ugh... Mr. Scorpio, YOUR FIRED!" Pricklo said.

"No... YOUR FIRED!" Miguel blasted a truck and it blew up and made a fire, surrounding and trapping Mr. Pricklo.

Cops came and surrounded Miguel.

"We have you surrounded" they yelled.

They started shooting at Miguel, but all it did was bounce off of his skin. Miguel blasted them, and they all went flying into the air.

AT THE HOSPITAL...

Taylor was watching the incident on the news.

"Oh, God, I have to do something" she figured with her powers that she could stop him.

She got up from the hospital bed and took off the gown and put on her normal clothes, then jumped out the window and landed on her feet, then ran to the building.

"MIGUEL, STOP IT!" She yelled.

Miguel looked down, and stopped for a second, but just then, a cop shot at him. Miguel sent a huge blast down towards the cops.

"Help!" yelled Dr. Pricklo, trapped in a circle of fire.

Taylor walked right through the fire without getting hurt, then picked up Dr. Pricklo and carried him out.

"Scorpio... he... he went MAD!" Said Dr. Pricklo, as Taylor put him down.

"I'll try to stop him, doctor" said Taylor.

She walked up to the building.

"Get back" said a cop.

Taylor looked over a blasted down a tree.

"Come on in" said the cop.

She walked into the building and ran up the stairs to Miguel.

"Miguel, stop!" she said.

"Dont call me Miguel" he said "I am... SCORPIO!"

Scorpio blasted Taylor and knocked her back.

"Then call me... SCORPION WOMAN!" said Taylor, blasting Scorpio back.

"AAAH!" the blast was so strong it knocked Scorpio down, and he was falling... falling...

He landed and made a huge crater, however, he got back up.

"Get your hands up in the air!" yelled a cop

"Bad choice of words" Scorpio put his hands up and blasted at them, but Scorpion Woman jumped in the way of the blast and she fell down.

"Ooooh..." Scorpion Woman was in terrible pain.

"Oh, God..." Scorpio said to himself "What have I done?"

He got down on the ground, crying.

"Arrest me!" he yelled "I deserve it!"

The SWAT Team came and took him into custody.

"Who crossed the line that made him this mad at you?" Asked Scorpion Woman

"I... dont know...." said Dr. Pricklo "I dont know..."

That night, in his old lab, Dr. Pricklo held up his only sample of the virus, and put it down on the table and laughed...

THE END?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Pretty good. I like it. As for writing a series about it, it depends. I think it would be neat to see more of this, but I know you have a lot of fan fiction to write right now. So, if you have the time, write some more. If not, I would say make this a one-shot issue.

That is just my suggestion.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

Pretty good. I like it. As for writing a series about it, it depends. I think it would be neat to see more of this, but I know you have a lot of fan fiction to write right now. So, if you have the time, write some more. If not, I would say make this a one-shot issue.

That is just my suggestion.

I probably will right more, as Scorpion Woman is part of the comic company me and my dad came up with a while back when I was still in middle school. Scorpion Woman was a character I never really got into or even had that much of an origin or rogues gallery for... until now. I figured I needed to do the character more justice, as we dont have that much female characters.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GR2Blackout

Anyone else?