Shattered Glass

The Silent One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Silent One

We sat at the back of the bar, a tall drink in my hand, two ruby like eye reflecting their lies in the golden brown liquid that rolls around in my glass. Who was we? well no one really, just me and all the baggage I carry every where I go.  Crazed broken dreams that cling to my body like a fly to sh!t. I guzzle the rest of my liquor and grab my coat off the back of my chair and head out the door into the harsh winds that await me. The cold battering gusts that chill me to the very bone. I wrap my coat around my body and look to the moon, ever so pale, ever so...white. I know how it feels, from the dawn of my existence, I've known how it feels.

"Ms. Francois...the baby's skin is not normal..."

"What do you mean doctor?"

"Look" The Doctor would say as he held my frail pale body over the drunken whore's stomach, her eyes nonchalantly  burning a hole into my soul as she screams. Her bellows of fright heard throughout the hospital as she claims "the child isn't mine, there must have been a mistake" she protests even in Infancy, these words trap themselves in the cage that is my mind, especially as she lays me left for dead on the steps of an orphanage years later. Heaven forbid her beauty queen history be tarnished by a bastard son with skin as white as snow and hair as black as midnight with eyes as red as ruby's.

That night, I lay myself to sleep..dreaming of the turns of the hellmouth and death...death most of all. I stand beside the immortals of the stars, Dream and Destiny, dancing across the midnight sky painting the visions for all to dream...and thats when I awake. When the glass shatters I awake from the only shred of normalcy I've ever had...and I cry myself back to sleep.

(more coming soon)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Nice job Small Fry (yes people i know who it is and he shall NEVER TRUMP ME!!!)

Ok sorry had to point that out.

But nice post man, enjoyed it and found it funny how all the big guys are always drinking in almost every post we make. Nice job cant wait to see more

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22