Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit #2

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Continued from Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit 1 Shapshot and Doctor Domestic created/owned by Tommythehitman. Killer Rabbit created/owned by me.

"After getting drunk in the champagne (and possibly getting videotaped for future blackmail) Sharpshot was kidnapped by his arch nemesis who he has no recollection of meeting before, though he is kinda hung over. Just as Doctor Dormitory Domestic was going to finish off that side character, the real hero of the story appeared to save the day and find Alice. By killing Sharpshot, of course."

Killer Rabbit turned up her headphones a higher notch, screaming metal blaring out of them. Loud music helped her concentrate for moments at a time. usually anyway. "Its past your bedtime Alice." Rabbit said, twirling one knife in her hand expertly. "You know you're supposed to be dead this time of night." Then without warning she leaped at Sharpshot, higher then any normal human could jump, covering the ten-foot distance span with ease. Sharpshot dodge left as she came down, parring her wild slash with a wrist gauntlet.

"So what's your story babe? Got bit by a radioactive rabbit?" he quipped as he dodged another swing, then swept her legs and shoved her away from him, tripping her backwards. Rabbit rolled backward into a crouch and threw a knife at Sharpshot's head. The spinning blade cut through his costume as he dodged again, barely avoiding injury this time.

"ITS RABBIT!!!" she screamed. "With a daddy R." She rushed him again. Sharpshot threw a elbow up, smashing her across the face, and driving her back again.

"Look, I have a hangover, I apparently spent the night with some creepy mutants, and I woke up in a warehouse with an arch nemesis I don't remember having. Can we settle this with a game tic tac toe or something?" Sharpshot asked, starting to get really aggravated.

Killer Rabbit replied by pulling a fresh knife from her waistband. "I prefer strip Uno." She said, a slight smile crossing her pink lips as she advanced.

"You are seriously hurting your chances of being asked out later." Sharpshot replied, looking around for a weapon to defend himself against the the female psycho. "And you never answered my question about your powers. You see your parents get killed or something? Come'on, spill it." He taunted, circling around her, causing her to follow him with her gaze. Her hood and hair hid much of her face from him. "Are you the sole survivor or the Rabbit people?" He didn't want to fight this maniac, he just wanted a way out of this mess. And some pain killer. And a shower. A really hot shower.

"I don't do back stories." She replied. "I kick butt and read to blind orphans. And I don't see any blind orphans."

'We also said we were never doing crossovers....'

"Brain! What a timely space filler! I mean, appearance. Come to be the voice of reason and talk me down?"

'Nah, I'm trying to avoid trope traps..'

"You here a voice too?" Sharpshot said. "What a cliche universe huh?"

"Heh, yeah. Reminds me of the time I killed you too death. Oh that's this time." She jumped again, this time Sharpshot was expecting the attack, and rolled out of the way, picking up Domestic's gun in one cool maneuver.

"Like a boss." He grinned beneath his mask, leveling the gun at the confused girl. With something close to regret he put two bullets in her leg. Blam blam!! "Now that you aren't going to jump at me--" He started to say as she threw the knife in her hand, driving it into his arm, causing him to drop the gun.

"Owww, how many knives do you have?" he complained.

"I never know. I'm always finding them in the wash." She shook her leg, two bullets clinking on the floor.

'We really need to do some washing...'

"What is this brain? A Saturday morning special? We don't do moral messages."

'......What?'

"You imbecile!!" Doctor Domestic screamed from somewhere hidden before she could reply. "You have ruined my carefully planned revenge!"

"This was carefully planned?" Sharpshot said, incredulous.

"Cool story bro." Rabbit commented.

"Now I must fall back on my less inspired, but still effective back up plan!" Doctor Domestic cackled through a walkie talkie behind a crate.

"Oh this is going to su--" Sharpshot started to say before the warehouse exploded.

[This bit wrote by Tommy]

South Dakota, Keystone.

"We can't stop it! It's taking us out of the sky!"

The Jet Pilot gritted his teeth as he jerked the Control stick upwards. Sure enough the Jet lurched up with him and he found himself looking up into the Night sky for a brief moment.

"Say again Highball. How many casualties have we taken so far?" A woman from the Command station asked with an ounce of concern in her tone.

"None..." The Pilot muttered as he stared at the giant four headed creature walking around the Jet wreckage. He glanced at his fellow pilots who were slowly drifting towards the ground on their parachutes. "Control what do you advise?" The Pilot asked as he saw yet another jet explode as a giant hand smashed through it. "All fellow Jets have been taken down."

"Roger that Highball. Mission Parameters are to take that thing down at all costs so continue with your current attack."

"Serious-"

KRASH!

"-LY?!"

The Pilot stared in horror as a giant stoney hand gripped the sides of his jet causing the jet's wings to smash.

"COMMAND! IT'S GOT ME!" The Pilot yelled in horror as the Monster pried the Hatch open sending air rushing out. The Pilot was lifted into the air as the Monster speared the back of his jacket with its finger nail and tossed the jet aside. "Holy Cow..."

"Calm down Son." The Head of President Roosevelt said with a sigh. "We aren't going to hurt you."

No Caption Provided

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: What in Hecate's sock drawer is that? As expected this story continued the utter loopiness. Kudos on that and onto part three when it's completed

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yay! Issue 2 is up!

Zaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zaniel

Goes back and reads Sharpshot/Killer Rabbit #1...Damn, 2 months ago I read the first one, second instalment was fun. Your skill with writing action scenes has improved (Wildvine) but I'd try and make it a liiitle more fluid next time, but that's just me! It was very enjoyable all round.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wildvine  Moderator
Zaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: I've learned to write some nice fight scenes (when I try my utmost hardest) due to RPGing, in the future, I'll take a look if you want, fight scenes are my speciality!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#10  Edited By cbishop  Online
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop:

Most of my images come from random image searches, or Diviant Art "you might like this" categories.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cbishop  Online
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I guess I need to get started on it.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cbishop  Online
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@wildvine: @tommythehitman: Well, if there was a shark to be seen here, I think it just got jumped by the Mt. Rushmore Golem. o________________o

Funny and cute as always though! If I had to offer advice I'd say to maybe flesh out the action just a smidge, it seems a bit like a bare-bones vessel for more banter, which works, but could be improved upon.

Great job both of you!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl:

Actually Mt Crushmore was in the plot since plotting started. I agree, the action is weak. That's my fauly. Action always has been my Kryptonite.