Sharpshot #9

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Last Issue Recap: So Sharpshot killed Anti Sharpshot in self defense and took his costume. During his (poor) attempt to hide the body in the Gotham sewers Sharpshot encountered Batman who was instantly suspicious. So... here we go!

The Fortress of Solitude

"Everyone. I have called this meeting together to discuss a very important matter." Batman said calmly.

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman sat around a transparent table. The Trinity were among the most powerful of the Justice League's members and a meeting of these three alone was only used in the most dire of circumstances.

"Is this about the disappearance of Doomhound? We've got Hal looking for him and we've even asked the New Gods to keep an eye out for hi-" Superman stammered.

"No. This is something much more important." Batman said as he pulled something out of his pocket.

"...is that..." Wonder Woman started to ask.

"Yes." Batman said. In his hands he held a black and yellow mask. "Sharpshot is dead."

Superman and Wonder Woman's eyes widened. Batman calmly placed the mask on the middle of the table.

"Who did it?" Superman asked.

"His doppelganger. The one who's been causing so much trouble recently. Too much."

"Then we need to take him down before he can take another life." Wonder Woman said.

"Does he know, you know?" Superman asked.

"No. We have the element of surprise. I suggest we take it."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"There have been several other hero murders recently. A group of heroes know as the Gotham Guardians."

"Friends of yours?"

"No. They were all found dead in their hideout. All were killed by a headshot."

"Then it's settled. Clark. You and Bruce shall detain this man. While I shall investigate the murders." Wonder Woman said as she stood up from the table.

"Sure you can handle that princess?" Superman asked.

"Are you?"

Sharpshot's penthouse

"He's not home is he?" Superman asked as he hovered outside of the building.

"You're the one with the X-Ray vision. You tell me." Batman said as he stepped into the building.

"Wait. He's almost here." Superman said as he turned his head quickly. towards the penthouse's door.

Batman quietly stepped into the shadows before disappearing. Superman looked at him for a second before shaking his head. Sharpshot walked in carrying a bag filled with food and alcohol. For a second he didn't notice the red and blue alien hovering in the kitchen... but then he did.

"WOAH! WHAT THE HELL?!" Sharpshot yelled before dropping the bag and pulling out his pistols. He was able to fire about one bullet before the Man of Steel zoomed over to him and pulled the pistol from his hand.

"I'm going to have to ask you to stop that sir." Superman said calmly.

"Go to hell!" Sharpshot shouted.

"What were you thinking?" Batman asked as he stepped out from right next to them. "Did you honestly think you'd get away with it?"

"...not really. However I know which pocket your Kryptonite's in!"

With his free hand Sharpshot quickly knocked a pocket of Batman's utility belt causing a green rock to fall on the floor. Superman backed away in surprise. Letting go for a second allowing Sharpshot to make his move.

"Superman! GET HIM!" Batman yelled as Sharpshot ran towards the window. Batman threw a Batarang which impaled into the back of Sharpshot's leg causing him to yell in pain before leaping out of the window.

"Maybe this wasn't the best universe to stop in after all..." Sharpshot muttered as he ran across Darhum City's rooftops. Sharpshot ignored the aching pain of the batarang stuck in his leg and stumbled towards the edge overlooking an alleyway.

"What would Harrison Ford do in this situation?" Sharpshot asked himself.

"Jump onto a plane driven by a pilot we'll never see again."

"Right. God that's a great movie..."

"Psychotic? That explains a lot of things." A powerful and loud voice said from behind SS.

No Caption Provided

Sharpshot turned to see Superman and Batman both walking towards him.

"Surrender Sharpshot. NOW!" Batman commanded.

Sharpshot thought about his options for a second. "Ah what the hell..." He muttered. "I was down to my last trick anyway." Sharpshot reloaded his pistols and fired...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Love it! A lot of suspense, though I wish there was more of a tragic sense over Sharpshot's death. I'll throw that into my next Doomhound chapter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Didn't your story leave like 6 Months into the future? That wouldn't make sense.

Still, he didn't know that Sharpshot died, so he could be surprised when he comes back.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: True! Since he was also the guy that got him into the Justice League he could feel really bad that he died. Next issue please.