TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Stryker's Island

"Look I keep telling you I'm not who you think I am!" Sharpshot said.

"And who might you be exactly?" Sharpshot asked.

"I'm from an alternate dimension. I was in the middle of killing the Deranger whe-"

"The Deranger?"

"Long story, Anyway for some reason I got pulled into some kind of intergalactic battle arena thing which ended in my physical body dying in the universe I'm from. So what happened was i was allowed to pick whatever ever dimension I wanted to live in. Which is why I'm now here."

Anti Sharpshot looked confused as he sat at the other side of the table.

"...Let's go over this again..."

"Oh for crying out loud!"

"Excuse me sir." A Guard said as he walked into the room. "But the man's telling the truth. At least he seems to be. He's not Throughshot at least. Their DNA doesn't match up."

"SEE?!"

"Do you have a home or address we can take you back to?"

"Uh... no..."

Anti Sharpshot looked troubled beneath his mask. Finally he pulled his mask off and smiled.

"You can stay with me if you want to."

________

Gotham City (Oh this is now from Anti Sharpshot's point of view but I'll just call him Sharpshot)

"Remember Sharpshot. This man is VERY dangerous." Wonder Woman said from Sharpshot's communicator.

"Don't worry Wonder Woman. I've come prepared for something like this."

"Just do your job and make sure that the Doomhound can be taken into custody."

"Please. You're talking to the guy who made Mongul cry during that War World invasion a few years back. I'm pretty sure I can handle some punk kid who can turn into somekind of... dog... thing."

Sharpshot turned as he heard a loud crash nearby. A limousine pulled up outside of a large hole in the side of a bank and Poison Ivy stepped out. From what Sharpshot had heard Poison Ivy had last been seen in Doomhound's company.

"Diana. I'm gonna have to call you back." Sharpshot said as he fired his grapple hook gun into the side of one of the bank's windows. "Something's come up."

Sharpshot stood up in the rafters of the bank's buildings. On his back lay the bow that the other Sharpshot had wielded earlier before being arrested. Hopefully it might come in handy.

"Everybody please calm down! If you can't afford it, we're not here for your money! Nobody's gonna get hurt, except those who deserve it!" Poison Ivy yelled. Sharpshot watched as some type of bull like creature jumped over the cashier's table.

"Crap. Don't want him killing anyone."

Sharpshot jumped down behind Doomhound and set off a witty retort.

"Robin Hood, meet the Sherrif of Nottingham! Except instead of a bow, you have a machete, and instead of serving the king, I fly solo. Sometimes..."

Sharpshot smiled beneath his mask. The time he'd spent alongside the likes of the Flash and Booster Gold had rubbed off on him. He was joking more often now. The massive creature turned and shrieked at Sharpshot.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to! I swear to God!"

Sharpshot chuckled. People always underestimated him. He quickly pulled out his two pistols. True this guy didn't seem as bad as some of the bad guys Sharpshot had gone up against but still...

"Easy there freak, I wanna talk!"

Sharpshot watched the monster lick it's lips. Somehow all the lights went out causing several people to scream. Sharpshot started to panic slightly. He didn't really want to be trapped in the dark with a massive creature that looked like it could go a few rounds with Superman. He activated one of his pistol's laser sights and quickly fired a sleep dart into Ivy's backside when she wasn't looking.

"I gotta admit...Score 1 for Doomy in the creep factor. But a real man wouldn't hide in the shadows." Sharpshot muttered as he quickly scanned the surrounding area. He heard a loud cackle and realized the monster was right behind him!

"Oh, but I'm not a man...I'm something else.."

The monster tackled Sharpshot knocking both of them to the floor. Sharpshot struggled to keep the monster's teeth from his neck. Sharpshot spotted a pipe right above the monster and fired a bullet into it dislodging it and causing hot gas to spray the monster's back. Sharpshot watched as the monster screamed in pain. He quickly kicked him in the chest knocking him backwards before smashing him in the face with his pistol. He spotted two Uzis lying on the floor near the unconscious Poison Ivy and ran to pick them up. He turned towards the reeling monster and opened fire causing the being known as Doomhound to scream in pain. The monster started to shrink revealing a small boy where the monster had once been.

"How'd you do that? The Doomhound's armor's practically inpenetrable." The kid asked.

Sharpshot forced out a laugh before pulling the magazines out of the Uzis. He'd quickly switched the magazines from his pistols right before firing.

"The material was molded out of Doomsday's spikes. Managed to get a blood sample from your girlfriend, her toxins proved to be quite useful in stopping you in your tracks."

The kid started to get up before spitting blood on the floor.

"Look, I'm not doing this for greed or riches. I was gonna give that money to a better cause. Ivy's environmental charity, those in poverty...People who deserve that cash more than the ones who have it."

Sharpshot considered what the kid was saying. Granted the kid wasn't a saint but he also didn't seem to be much of a sinner.

"Hmmm...Here's the deal kid. I was sent by the JLA to arrest you, due to all the recent robberies. But the more I think about it, you're one hell of a fighter. You could scare the skin off of Darkseid himself."

The kid looked up at Sharpshot.

"You want me to join up with the Justice League, don't you?"

Sharpshot held out his hand and helped the kid up off the floor.

"Depends. Think you can carry unconscious Ivy for a few miles till we get to my place?"

To be continued in the next issue of Doomhound!

Also thanks to @spideyivydaredevilfan26 for letting this crossover take place! Continuity!!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Awesome job man! But Doomhound looks more like Venom or Ghost Rider than a dog. But apart from that, awesome chapter, a lot of charm! :) Also Sean Luthor is like 20 years old.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AweSam

I'll get the notification in a few hours. Good job. So, Sharpshot's a good guy?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: ...Both?

Actually, now that I think of it, I kinda like how Sharpshot calls Doomhound "kid". It could really piss him off to the point where he actually tells him that he's a grown @$$ man haha. That would totally fit in with this universe.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: No surprise at the character that SS fights?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Just now got the notification from you, I'm a bit busy at the moment but will read this asap

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By AweSam

@tommythehitman: No, I figured that a Sharpshot story would be a bit unpredictable.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@tommythehitman: Read'em in the wrong order! No wonder this didn't make much sense...but now doing it properly. This bit "The material was molded out of Doomsday's spikes. Managed to get a blood sample from your girlfriend, her toxins proved to be quite useful in stopping you in your tracks."

Very cool idea, but I almost want to ask how? :) How do you mould an almost impervious item?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

@tommythehitman

A couple notes. You might get more readers if you linked the issue previous, and future. So someone might not have to hunt them up. Just a thought. Also, sleep agents wouldn't work on Poison Ivy. But this is an alternate verse, so I suppose anything is possible.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this series so far. You write SS very consistently. And your writing overall is fun to read.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268