Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Dark King
Fan Fic Disclaimer

Character: Seth, Code Blue, Lt. Stone, Thunderstrike, Wrecking Crew, Spiderman, Luke Cage , Serpent's Teeth

A large green man with his hands behind his back and serpent like features stares at his monitor as he watches a life news feed, he raises his lips in annoyance at what he sees exposing his dagger like teeth.  He watches some one who should be dead some how reborn, some one he had marked for death and has grown  to despise is once more in the land of the living an insult to he who is death. He is different but Seth recognizes his weapon and sees past the physical form to the reincarnated truth before him.  The News Woman at the scene shouts as she broadcast the event to those  home via a shaking camera.

News Woman: As you can see behind me a fight involving self styled heroes and villains has laid waste to both public and private property!  
The police initially responded to a bank robbery in progress only to discover the Wrecking Crew a superhuman crime gang!
unable to stop them the Wrecking Crew ignored the police as they made their getaway only to be halted by the unwanted arrivals of supposed "heroes" self styled vigilantes no better then those they fight!

Spiderman and Luke Cage were 1st on the scene, two of theheroes who help make up the "Avengers."  There arrival simply escalated the situation and property damage unable to stop them and nearly being harmed or killed if not for the timely arrival of Thor!
wait a minute, i am being told that it is not Thor but another asgardian! His power and strength was surely needed in changing the tide!

The fight is almost over, OMG! Luke Cage was just engulfed by some energy blast, He's not moving! 
Spiderman just seems to be jumping around unable to do anything else, leaving the asgardian stranger to fend for himself!

The fight continues Thunderstrike groaning doing his best to hold off the Wrecker and his crew something that he should be able to do, these guys just seem to keep getting stronger drawing in strength while he seems to weaken.. Luke Cage is no help already unconscious inside a crater having taken a direct blast from Wrecker had he not arrived in time Luke would have been killed, Spiderman only one worth anything is jumping around distracting Thunderball, Piledriver, and Bulldozer but, even he cant keep it up for long eventually he'll be tagged. Spiderman already helping add to the collateral damage scaling walls to avoid them.

Wrecker: 
Give it up Boy! We've beaten Thor, Herc and even Juggernaut!
what hope do you have, a wannabe Thor light?!  
Haven't you heard, they have short shelf life!

Thunderstrike: you just made a big mistake, ugly! 

Thunderstrike's eyes glow bright blue darting electricity as he stares at the Wrecker catching him off guard as he upper cuts the Wrecker with his mace sending him reeling back skidding through the ground. Thunderstrike angry feels his power well up as he runs toward the Wrecker who is struggling to shake off the blow, till he hears Spiderman screaming for help.

Spiderman:
a little help here, Thunder bridges!

Annoyed Thunderstrike Throws his mace putting aside his anger toward Wrecker, the mace flying through the air hits Thunderball in the back of the head knocking him out while in mid spin of his ball and chain sending it waywardly spin and his teammate Pile driver knocking him out as well. Bulldozer now remaining turns to toward Thunderstrike who grips his returning mace and runs toward him only to be tripped by Spiderman's webbing forcing him to hit his chin on the ground...

Spiderman:
thanks for the assist, the odds are looking better.
 you might want to watch behind you!

Spiderman's warning coming too late as Thunderstrike is struck by the Wrecker's crowbar in the back sending him flying toward Spiderman who spins a cushion web as Thunderstrike collides with him and Bulldozer. Thunderstrike looking up realizes Spiderman has been knocked out as has Bulldozer by the impact as he begins to rise the Wrecker walks toward him and boots him across the face, it hurts but not as much as the Crowbar. Wrecker cocky bends down and lifts Thunderstrike by his collar shaking him.

Wrecker:
stupid punk! i'm gonna kill you slow.

The Wrecker grabbing the side of  Thunderstrike's face as his hands start to glow slowly drawing out his asgardian mystic energy a direct feed to the source rather then simply drawing it ambiently, Thunderstrike growing weaker no longer a suspicion but a confirmation to Thunderstrike,  the Wrecking Crew have been able to fight Thor and Hercules in the past b/c They feed of their godly energy. Quickly  Thunderstrike acts dropping his Mace on The Wrecker's foot causing The Wrecker to scream in pain as the Mace enchantment refuses to move and it's weight exponentially increases.

Wrecker:
aarrghh!! get it off! 

Thunderstrike: In time.

Thunderstrike still feeling weaken struggles to hist feet as he stares at the Wrecker who is using his crowbar as leverage to try and lift his Mace of his foot to no avail. Thunderstrike taking the opportunity while  Wrecker  is distracted with his Mace jumps on him and begins to mercilessly pound on him without remorse his eye's glowing bright blue in his anger toward this man, Thunderstrike reaching toward his Mace grabs it and lifts it over his head as he prepares to strike the Wrecker and struggles to stop himself as he stares at the Wrecker's ruined face already bruised and distorted as wet tears steam from the Wrecker's eyes.

Wrecker: Mercy.... 

Thundetsrike:
why?
 would you have given it to anyone else?

Wrecker: pls.....

Disgusted by the Wrecker, Thunderstrike rises off of  him pointing his Mace toward the Wrecker who watches in fear to weak and unable to move or defend himself.. Wrecker mumbles with what could only be prayer as he watches the mace glow, believing it is an attack only to feel the stolen mystical energies ripped from his body as Wrecker screams  in defiance... Thunderstrike watching the  Wrecker's body shrink down  back to his normal human  size his costume no longer fitting and exposing him for what he really is without the asgardian magic an overweight cowered. Thunderstrike grabbing the Wrecker's crowbar touches it to his mace as he finishes the process removing the remaining magic, already Spiderman and Luke Cage begin to struggle to wake up as they look around they see Thunderstrike and what was the remaining Wrecking Crew no longer mystically powered.

Luke Cage coughing blood and holding his ribs as he makes his way out of the crater toward The Wrecking Crew grabbing the  Wrecking ball  and using it to tie them up the crew  minus the wrecker as they now begin to slowly awaken. Spiderman  standing next to Thunderstrike as he pads him on the shoulder and gives him a thumbs up.

Spiderman:
great job, kid. 
Thor nor the original Thunderstrike could have done a finer job.

Thunderstrike annoyed by the mention of his father name mention by Spiderman turns toward  him in disdain as his eyes flash in blue lightning.

Thunderstrike: don't touch me.

Spiderman's spider sense flares up for a split second forcing Spiderman to remove his hand and back off..

Spiderman:
Whoa! was it something i said?

Luke Cage:
it's always something you say. 

Luke Cage walks to take a look at what Thunderstrike is staring at, the Wrecker who is still showing signs from his beating at the hands of Thunderstrike.

Spiderman:
man, i feel sorry for that guy.. looks like he has been run over.
don't feel too bad you did what you had to. 

Luke Cage:
Damn, what did you do to him?! 
I dont think even his own mother would recognize him.
Is that the Wrecker's, crowbar? 
I'll take that.

Thunderstrike: no you wont.
It's police evidence.  

Luke Cage:
it's too dangerous to trust to the police.

Thunderstrike: so you would take it instead?
i already removed the residual magic energy, it's powerless.

The police and News Reporters, Camera Men begin to arrive climbing over the rubble  snapping pictures blinding the heroes and villains, One of the Police Officers approaches Thunderstrike and begins to talk to him.

Lt. Stone:
names Lieutenant Stone, i knew your predecessors. 
I have some questions i like answered.  but, 1st i'll need that for evidence.

Lt. Stone points at the Crowbar, Thunderstrike looking at it hands it over to the Lieutenant.

Thunderstrike: It's bn depowered but even still it could still be dangerous.

Lt. Stone:
We'll keep it safe.. 
We know 1st hand how dangerous it can be to you hero types.
you really dont want it influencing you now, do we?

Thunderstrike:
I'll talk to Thor about it but for now it's yours to use for your case.
We'll be back to collect it and destroy it or take it back to Asgard.

Lt. Stone: yeh, you do that.
we'll need a statement from you as well so dont go flying off just yet.

Lt. Stone reaches into one of his pouches in his uniform and pulls out a card handing it to Thunderstrike, Thunderstrike taking it and reads it: Lt. Stone.  Code: Blue, emergency respond unit. Thunderstrike trying to finish reading it is interrupted by the News Men and Women who swarm over him asking questions..

News Woman # 1:
tell us, are you Thor?!
what happened to you?!

News Man # 1: what's your name?! 

News Man #2: Are you an Avenger?! 

News Woman #2:
Where do you stand on the hero registration act?!
Are you registered?!

News Man #3: if not registered why are you not under arrest?!
Do you think you are above the law?!

Seth still watching the broadcast on his large monitor turns it off having seen enough,  he turns away as he decides how to proceed  contemplating  the astral ramifications of his resurrection. Seth walking away toward a hallway to an open area where his serpent's  teeth soldiers and scientist  train and continue  his experiments, Gene soldiers in their growth pods. 

Seth: * no, this time i will be ready and not underestimate him.
He has no axe but still the fates have a way of  cheating the gods.*

Feel free to criticize.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

The Scene changes to a lofty apartment building where Kevin Masterson resides with his mother Marcy Steele and his Stepfather Bobby Steele

Marcy: how could you, Kevin?! 
you could have bn hurt or worse!

Bobby: you had us worried, Kevin! 

Kevin: what was i suppose to do watch them get squashed?
It's not like i went out of my way to look for trouble, i was coming home from school! 
fire department, police and the explosion seemed reasonable enough to take a look. 

Marcy: but, you didnt just look, you got involved. 
you promised me you would only use your powers on the weekends with Thor and Hercules Supervision. 
I'm sorry but you are grounded no powers and Bobby picks you up straight from school from now on.

Kevin: you cant be serious?!
i was saving lives.  
Bobby?

Bobby: i  agree with your mother, Kevin.
I'm sorry.

Kevin: but,... but..

Marcy: no, buts, mister. go to your room, i'll bring you dinner.

Angry Kevin marches toward his room up the stairs and slams the door shut. Marcy and Bobby still in the living room holding each other.

Marcy:
it's just i worry about him, you know?

Bobby: i know.

Marcy: i just dont want what happen to his father to happen to him.. 
the news report,  it was just horrible.  

Bobby: we just have to learn to trust him, it's why we allowed him to go off in training with Hercules and Thor.
We cant stop him all we can do is prepare him best we can.

Marcy: but he's just my baby.... (weeping)

Kevin Masterson lying on his bed throwing a mini basketball against the ceiling as he mutters to himself.

Kevin:
I had it all under control, i was save.
hell, if i hadn't showed up, those "Heroes" would have been dead.
Not like i was in too serious danger, i mean, i am a lot stronger then those guys put together.
I was just caught off guard at 1st..

Following Day.

Seth walks past his henchmen ignoring the training and experiments  as he heads to his private quarters, his chamber covered in darkness pondering the best way to destroy this "Thunderstrike."   Seth: Something has changed he appears more reckless matching his younger appearance, it appeared as  if he meant to kill the buffoon. perhaps this reincarnated  version is a true warrior willing to kill... Seth closes his eyes as he projects his consciousness out of his body, his astral form rising and traveling from his hidden headquarters to find those he searches for found inside the Raft a small prison island near Manhattan.  Seth Astral form traveling through walls and cells the mortal's petty security measure unable to deny him access, finally arriving he sees what he is looking for a prisoner in his bunk bed sleeping forgotten until now.

Seth:
Rise, Mongoose. your master would speak with you. 

Mongoose turning over sees his master's astral form and immediately kneels before him in fear.

Mongoose:
Lord, Seth?.. (whispers). 

Seth: you have failed me in the past, Mongoose. 
I should send you to the oblivion of Death but, you may still prove useful.
Do you still wish to serve me?

Mongoose: yes. i will not fail you, Master.

Seth: see that you dont.
My Serpent's Teeth will come soon to release you from your cell.
'till then be ready and inform Quicksand as well.

Mongoose:
Master, Quicksand has turned. 
She has joined the Thunderbolts and is security on the Island.

Seth:
convince her of her folly less she dies.

Mongoose: yes, Master.

Seth's astral form quickly vanishes leaving Mongoose in his cell pondering what use Seth has for him and if he can convince Quicksand to join him or let her earn Seth's wrath. If Seth finds out he did not even try he may as well end up dead joining Quicksand after all he claims to be a god, better not  risk his wrath.

Seth back in his chamber walks out slamming the door open his soldiers and scientist scared at any moment knowing Seth may kill any one of them, Seth looking around begins to issue orders.

Seth:
I want preparations to infiltrate the Raft covertly.
Do not fail me, you have 3 days to make this happen.
your target will be Mongoose, you are to extricate him and Quicksand.
If Quicksand refuses she is to be killed. Get to Work!

Serpent's Teeth: yes, Master!

Scientist feverishly get to work devices equipment for the mission contemplating safety measures, others pulling up files on Quicksand and Mongoose and protocol measures just in case. The Serpent's Teeth Soldiers begin to line up while those in charge shout out names as the soldiers step forward.

Serpent's Teeth officer:
Attention on Deck! Rodriquez, Martinez, Johnson! you're up for this particular mission! System check for all underwater equipment!

Serpent's Teeth soldiers
: i, i, Sir!

Serpent's Teeth officer:  Davis, Jackson and O'Hara! take your fire team and prepare them for infiltration mission!

Serpent's Teeth soldiers: Sir, yes, Sir!

Serpent's Teeth soldier: the rest of you, you're all on standby, Gear check and be here early morning!
Move it, you Monkeys, you're dismissed!

Serpent's Teeth Soldiers begin to run around heading to their assigned mission and quarters.