Second Chance

gui22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Edited By gui22

This is a team of my own creation.I call it Second Chance and i´m going to write about it in here,remember this is fan-fic so it´s not real!

Second Chance

Members:Hawkeye(founder,team leader),Scarlet Witch(founder),Quicksilver(founder),Black Widow
History:In an alternate universe Hawkeye,Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver never became Avengers(that´s the different event that seperates this dimension the original event happened in Avengers vol 1 16) so they created they´re own team:Second Chance!Their first mission was to defeat Electro and after that the media started to call them "Protectors of Queens".Some time after that Black Widow searched Hawkeye for criminal purposes but she decided to become a member of the team and was accepted.Their next  mission was to defeat Mastermind and old member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants who was trying to recreate the team for his own plans but was defeated.
jedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jedd

i really like your ideas this has been my dream team for a while and iv always hated bendis for getting rid of the scarlet witch and now weve got to wait 18 month for the new young avengers volume to conclude because of stupid bi-monthly release

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aronmorales

Nice idea.

spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spiderguylll

No Bucky Cap?

gui22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By gui22
@spiderguylll: He was "dead" at the time.
katerose007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about continue this bucky costume ??

( goo.gl/SbvmTz ) Specially the vest, It's my favorite one and I have this :-)