Sealed In Blood #2: Arena

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

The large man charged at Jonathan, screaming all the way. Jonathan ducked and kicked the man's kneecap, causing him to fly into an electrified wall. The man's arm was stuck. Jonathan leaped onto the man's back, and started trying to gouge his eyes out. The man tore his arm out of the fence, along with some barbed wire.

The brute punched Jonathan once in the head, and it was a struggle to stay conscious. Jonathan looked around, people were sticking lead pipes and crowbars through to fence. He took a crowbar, and dodged another of the man's charges, only this time stabbing a crowbar into his knee. The man hit the fence, and turned around, pulled the crowbar out of his ledge, and bent it over the stabbed knee. "No Pain!" he screamed as he charged for Jonathan.

Jonathn was hit this time, and when he was against the fence, a beautiful woman handed him a revolver. "Only one bullet. Use it." She said, winking. Jonathan fired the gun at the man, and nothing happened. Again, and nothing happened. A third time, and the man fell dead, in a very quickly expanding pool of his own blood.

Jonathan was met by the woman back at his cage. "Meatheads. They just don't know when to stop, huh?" Jonathan looked up, hand over his head where he was bleeding. "Yeah, i guess. Why'd you give me that gun?" Jonathan asked, standing now. "Lets just say I had some... unfinished business. Besides, you look better than sasquatch over there ever did." As she walked away, Jonathan noticed that she had dropped something by his cage. A key. Jonathan was leaving this place tonight.

It was 1:00 a.m. and Jonathan used the key. He crept past the guard, and into the arena. He was just about to leave through the observer's area, when all of the lights in the arena turned on and man walked out of a cage. "You know, trying to escape is punishable by death." one of the guards said, pointing an assault rifle at him. "Hello, what is your name? Is it bloodsucking night fiend? Because I'm pretty damn sure you are one!" The old, frail looking man said, running at him with a silver blade.

"Oh sh*t!" Joanthan said as the man lunged at him, having amazing agility for an old man. He felt the blade dig into his shoulder, and pushed the man off of him. "I'm not a damn vampire! See! No fangs! My wound isn't burning!" The man looked at him, then at the blade. "My name is everywhere, and I am to help you escape this den of blood sucking bastards." the man said, starting to mumble.

The gurad started to shoot, but something up there snapped his neck. The only thing Jonathan could see up there was the black material of their suit against the man's skin. The woman dropped down, with the guard's rifle. "Call me Cobra. I can't afford to let anybody know my name."

They were just about outside, when all the gates locked down, and multiple guards aimed at them through the fences. "All of you, fight, or be shot." Jonahtan backed away, trying not to attract the attantion of the gurards. He slipped through the hole that had been torn out in his earlier fight, and signaled for the others to come. They ran, but Cobra was shot. The bullet had hit her in the lower back, probably taking out a kidney. She couldn't walk until she got mediacal attention. Jonathan made the descision to carry her out, running through the maze that one the arena building.

They got outside, and stole an armored truck. "I'll drive, you give help Cobra." The old manbegan to mumble again. "I remember when I was a brain surgeon. Wonderful days those were, I got to see many feet. All of which were vampires. The had to die, they would suck my blood, right out of my ankle too! Oh, those were the days..."

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gumflabica

anybody?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

The brute punched Jonathan once int he head,

Typo :)

The olnything Jonathan could see up there was the black material of their suit against the man's skin. The woman droppendown,

Typos :)

It's a little all over the place. Your fight could be better because if the man is on a electrified fence getting shocked, if Johnathan jumps on him to tear his eyes out he also get's shocked. The idea and the brutality is there, you just need to make it flow better