Savior: Aztlan Rising. Chapter 2

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Dark King

Nathanael  bracing himself against the floor in which he is lying on looks around and cant believe his eyes if he didn't care enough for his life to be afraid of death then surely he would be in fear for his soul that he now realizes he possess. The Stranger reaches down and grabs Nathanael by the back of the neck and forcibly lifts him to his feet.

Stranger:
I think you'll find the view more pleasant from this angle.(smiling).
 isnt it beautiful, my kingdom?

Nathanael looking ahead sees the ebony rivers stretching across the horizon, the sky tinted red in the distance volcanoes spewing  ash and smoke blanketing the landscape with white ash, lava  also flowing through the landscape. The heat almost stifling in the distance structures and what appears to be ppl in the distance.

Nathanael: to each their own, i always say.
beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that..

Stranger: See, that's why always liked you.
always trying to play both sides never one or the other.
one could  say indifference is a noble quality.
wouldnt you say?

Nathanael: whatever you say,. so i guess.
 this is the part where you  make a deal with me or something or torture me right?
hate to tell you Demon, Angel or not. it aint gonna be easy, i'll fight you tooth and nails.  

Stranger: ahaha.. i thought  you didnt believe?
that it was all in your mind. maybe you're still dying and this is just your final thoughts.
the last remaining synapses firing away in that wet gray brain inside that white skull of yours.

The stranger puts his arm around Nathanael's shoulder as they walk toward a stone Temple and Pyramids on each side  which rose out of the ground as it rumbled and  shook the ground. A large roll of Grotesque statues  appearing in front of the entrance on each side depicting everything from mutilated bodies, skulls, corpses piled over one another and  one being more interesting then the rest a zombie like figure ribs exposed and the spleen hanging out as it's organs  pulsate as if it were alive.

Stranger: Do you know why, you're here?

Nathanael: i take it the same reason you are, a series of random occurrences of chance at the beginning of time.
Or i am just slowly dying.

Stranger: yes, we are all dying slowly..
slowly marching from moment to moment to the inevitable darkness of oblivion.
 But, that is just life and death and it is utterly boring.
Sometimes you need something to pass the time to entertain oneself even more true when one happens to be immortal.

Nathanael: have you tried suicide, why don't you try it?

Stranger:  oh how i tried and wish it were that symbol you cant kill an abstract. 
It seems we're all trapped by some perverse  cosmic force.
We all have our coping mechanisms, you have your drinking, drugs and i have you... (red shimmer reflects from his black eyes)

i hate you, i have always hated you, it's why you're here. 
Its b/c i made it so, i trapped you in an endless cycle Death and Rebirth.
Death is my bane and  Life is your misery. 
Do you remember, Do you remember me now?!  

Nathanael watching The Stranger growing incensed as his face begins to morph with his rage taking an almost animal like appearance small black blotches appearing around the side of  the stranger's  face and neck... 

Nathanael:
No, but real or not i aint about to stand here and do whatever it is you have in mind.

Nathanael instinctively reacts as he swings with his right arm still covered with his shirt punching the Stranger in the face. The Stranger slightly turns his head to the side as he reacts grabbing Nathanael by the throat lifting him off his feat as Nathanael struggles to break his grip. Nathanael looking down at the  stranger as it bears its large animal fangs and hisses at Nathanael.. Nathanael tells himself this isnt real, he isnt really here. 

The Stranger:
do you know why you drink and due drugs?
why you cant feel anything for anyone?
go on those long spirit walks?

b/c a long time ago i tricked you into drinking a special drink and do you know what you did in your  drunken stupor?
Do you or are you too ashamed to remember? 
Dont worry i'll jog your memory for you.

The Stranger holding out  his hand as a gold cup materializes into his hand out of smoke and vapor from the underworld filled with a black liquid as he readies it to poor it into Nathanael's mouth.. 

The Stranger
: you'll remember and beg for forgiveness no one will hear you but me.. 
you're purity stolen having lost your grace to sin.
 Fallen and degraded now all you can do is hide  and repeat the same cycle in your mortal host.

Open your mouth!

Nathanael turning away as the ebony liquid splashes on his face and chin trying not to taste the Liquid as it touches his lips causing him to have quick flashes of another life another person a flicker to quick to get a clear image and context.. Desperate  Nathanael raises his legs wrapping them on the strangers arm as he twist hoping to flip the Stranger to the ground. The Stranger simply laughs at the attempt and weak human strength and confidently pulls him closer to him to mock him. Nathanael with his snake bitten armed  wrapped in his wife beater stretches toward the Stranger's face and digs his finger deep into the socket forcing the stranger to scream in pain.

The Stranger: 
Arrghh!! it burns! how?! (ebony blood dripping from it's eyes).

The Stranger angry throws away the cup and grips Nathanael's arm ripping away the wife beater and revealing Nathanael's arm. Both shocked at what they see  a snake scaled arm the pain the swelling was a partial metamorphosis furthered force by the  struggle his fingers being clawed and coated in some poison as a rattlesnake design. The Stranger quickly releases him in shock and fear..

Nathanael begins to run not knowing where to go and disgusted at his own scale covered arm as he runs he stares at it and finds something oddly familiar as flashes of distant memories hit the surfaces of his mind distracting him as he is hit with mild  seizures. The Stranger stares at Nathanael running and smiles shouting to him..

The Stranger:
Run! there is nowhere to go!
This is my world! i'm everywhere!
We can have one more game, a Hunt! 
 it'll be fun!

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

page 3

Nathanael   running through the underworld beside the dark smoky ebony river bank  not noticing his reflection on the surface had he looked he would have seen an old shriveled being with balding feathered wings and his golden armor loosely hanging off him. The Stranger having allowed Nathanael to leave and escape his sight takes off his black coat letting it fall on the ground  exposing his upper torso which is blotted with round markings similar to a Jaguar   spots. The stranger  wretches his neck his veins pulsating as he looks to the sky and roars bearing his teeth and growing fangs finally falling on his hands and feet he transforms into a Jaguar growling with his ears tucked back his front claws obsidian black , his right hind leg completely black and silver tipped claws different from the rest.. Finally finishing his transformation he runs after his most hated adversary, Nathanael winded comes upon an old warped oak tree too tired to continue running and having nowhere to go, he decides to make a stand. 

Nathanael staring at his arm still covered in scales and clawed finger in fascination hears an animal roar and looks up to see a large Jaguar staring at him from atop a hill, it's black eyes reflecting light its markings shimmering like stars  as it's muscles can be seen flexing under its coat  as it runs toward Nathanael. Nathanael getting ready grabs a large thick branch with his snake scaled arm and easily breaks it off to use as a weapon against the strange creature..The Jaguar already close ready to strike leaps toward Nathanael, Nathanael attempting to swing is knocked back the jaguar digging it's claws into his chest as it tries to bite his face. Nathanael using the branch shoves it into it's mouth to keep him back and kick flips him off both turning to face one another gauging each other. The Jaguar staring moving back and fourth stops as he raises on his hind legs and turns back into the Stranger continuing to stare at Nathanael. 

Stranger: that was fun but, it's over.
 i win. 

Nathanael:
win what? you keep talking about winning. 
I'm still standing, i'm still fighting.. you cant really hurt me can you?
you need me to give up, dont you?

Stranger: oh, pls. i think you have your stories mixed up.
i don't need permission like some base demon.

Nathanael watching as the Stranger smiles and black wings sprout out from it's back stretched out before folding back against it's back..

Stranger: do i look like a fallen angel to?
what would that make you?
a Saint, a Martyr..

The Stranger's eyes flash bright red for a second as he makes a sacrificial pose  to mock Nathanael, The tree behind Nathanael begins to turn and twist it's dried up branches grabs Nathanael's arms wrapping itself around him pulling him into itself one of the branches wrapped around his throat.....

Nathanael: arrghh,, what do you want?

Stranger: oh.. a sacrifice. 
does that remind you of anything deep down in that skull of yours.
do you need me to jog your memory? 
i can hurt you, i can make you want to do anything to stop the pain.

The Stranger watches Nathanael as he struggles on the crooked tree his arms outstretched and his legs pinned down as the Stranger smiles a fire erupts at the base of the tree as it slowly crawls up the flames licking Nathanael's legs slowly becoming unbearable.

Nathanael:
arrghh!! who are you?! 
what do you want from me?! 

Stranger: I am War, Discord, Chaos, The Darkness!
I am Change and i am so bored. 
What i want is for you to suffer and amuse me.

Nathanael: let me down..arrghh!

Stanger: here, i give the orders!
 here, you obey!  i tell you what to do!
and right now i want you to burn...

the fires erupt increasing in intensity as Nathanael burns screaming in agony sweat pouring down each lick of the fire on his body brings a flash of shame, fear and guilt too much for any to bear.. 

Stranger:
do you remember?
did you not condone sacrifices once before?
 of course i upped the offering wasnt really that hard.
those stupid humans after all are easily corrupted and impressed.

Nathanael burning in his minds eye sees every bad thing he has done as he tries to look away in shame, his screams so loud he cant here the Stranger speaking  not that it would matter to him. As Nathanael burns he gets a flash of another place and time of ancient ppl watching him burn engulfed in fire.. The Stranger growing tired of watching Nathanael burn relents on the flames in order to be heard and allow Nathanael to respond.

Stranger: This can all end, all you have to do is drink this(offers a golden cup with a black liquid).
Drink  and i'll let you return to the mortal realm, you can start all over live your life, forget that you were ever here. 

Nathanael lowers his head in defeat the Stranger smiling having won as he approaches Nathanael, Nathanael with his eyes closed in shame hears a whispered voice in the dark recesses of his mind.."Dont Drink it, Dont give up... Remember who you are... Believe...."  The Stranger grabbing Nathanael's head pulling it back as he brings the cup toward him, Nathanael lowly whispering..

Stranger: what was that?
didnt quite catch that?
speak up, "Son"

Nathanael:Nehautl............ Nican...........ilhuicateotl.................ninemi !
                      ( I )                    ( I am)        ( God of Heaven )      ( I Live).

Stranger: aoc..... (shocked look)
                  (no)

Nathanael:  quemaca!...
                       ( yes)

Nathanael staring back at the Stranger with a new resolve his eyes sparkling blue with a bright flash of light, The Stranger angry throws away the Cup and ignites the fire  this time letting it crawl and engulf late...Nathanael struggling inside the flames as he pulls his arm breaking the branches, The Stranger angry jumps into the fire the underworld flames having no effect on him as he tries to hold Nathanael in place.

Stranger:
you wont win! 

Nathanael grinding his teeth fighting off the memories of shame, guilt and pain brought fourth from the fire as it begins to blacken his skin with soot and ash headbutts The Stranger locking him back out of the flames.
The stranger staggering back out of the flames angry raises the fire it's heat hotter then any sun and fire in creation able to burn the most quilt ridden soul in creation. Nathanael no longer visible the stranger only hearing screams of anguish which puts a smile on his face.......

Nathanael:
Aaarrghhh.... Nican ilhuicateotl  !!!!!!!!
                                        ( I am God of Heaven)

Suddenly the wall of hellfire is struck from a blinding light a shaft of light parting the hellish domain a spot light surrounded by Lightning and announced by Thunder.. the electricity sparking all around dancing on the floor having put out the hellfire the backwash showering the Stranger having  covered his eyes from the flash, dust and unearthly wind in his domain having lowered his arms he sees Nathanael in the center crouched down covered in golden armor, gauntlets and a feathered bonnet helm...Nathanael  raises his head blue lightning sparking from his eyes through his helm as he stands up wearing leather native trousers and a white cotton waist flap...

Stranger: No, no, no, no! 

Nathanael:  Tezcatlipoca, i know you, Trickster!

Tezcatlipoca: and i know you, Quetzalcoatl!

Both gods looking at each unsure of what to do, Nathanael knowing he does not fully remember everything his mind still fractured and it would be suicide to face The Dark God. Nathanael wearing a golden armor vest a sun on the front and in the back the spine guard of an eagle torso. Tezcatlipoca  begins to walk toward Nathanael who is just staring back when suddenly light shines from his back and bright white yellow light wings fold out and flap causing Tezcatlipoca to stop in his tracks in surprise. Instinctively Nathanael bends down bracing himself as he pushes of the ground shooting straight toward the sky  through the shaft of light leaving behind his Adversary in his hell.  Tezcatlipoca roars in anger shaking his domain as he watches his most hated enemy leaving him behind in his wasteland with only his slaves and demons to keep him company.