poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poze

Thanks to

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Rink was watching TV like she always did. And like always the call came right at a good bit, never during the commercials. She flicked some switches and rolled over to the comm.-desk.

"Hero number 00001 and 00002! Mission room, right now!!!" she screamed into the intercom.

In one off the many ‘rooms’ for so called Peak-Humans and Overbots, was Biovine. He was sitting in his room when he heard the shrill voice echoed in his room. He stood up and punched the wall, adding another dent to the metal wall; there were forty six dents.

"Hey Gloomy, I think it’s for us!"

"…I know" came the whispered reply from next door.

They were brought to the Mission Room. Standing at the head of the room was the chief of The Factory; Dr. Kean Pierre Alfred Zorry.

“So my creations!” his voice was almost put on, like a cartoon character “We have a bunch of idiots are attacking Queens City. We don't have any information about their powers! Go find out!"

They looked at each other; he called them in to tell them nothing…typical. They slowly shuffled over to the capsule launchers. Biovine stepped in one of the capsules.

"Code Red doc?"

"No!” Dr Zorry shrieked “Code blue! We need them alive!"

"Okay” mumbled Biovine “Moron!"

Gloombot shambled in beside Biovine and locked himself into the other capsule. The door hissed shut as Dr Zorry waved them goodbye.

A nice voice sad almost singing "Launch will be started in 3…2…1! GO!" The machine started to shake and with a big explosive sound the two heroes got launched out deep in the sky.

Several shaky minutes later capsule landed in the middle off an almost destroyed city. Building smouldered, the streets torn asunder, telegraph poles bent and snapped. It was like a hurricane full of grenades collided with a lightning infused earthquake. The capsule door slowly opened and Gloombot gingerly stepped out.

"…hate…hunger…sadness….sorrow…” she looked through the haze like she was focussing on something in the distance “Bad…just bad”

Biovine stepped out and stretched, shaking his hands to get the blood circulating again after the cramped ride “Alright, let’s go kick some…” He finally saw the torn up city “Well this ain’t gonna be pretty”

To be continued............

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By poze

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon
No Caption Provided
poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By poze

@TheCannon: Oh thank you but I don't think it will be as gloomy and dark as I thought

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By thespideyguy

It is good but how it was structured was confusing.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By poze

@thespideyguy: Oh the next part will be less confusing

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

Good.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By poze

@YoungJustice: Thank you

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

@poze said:

Miss Rink was watching TV like she always did. And like always the call came right at a good bit, never during the commercials. She flicked some switches and rolled over to the comm.-desk.

"Hero number 00001 and 00002! Mission room, right now!!!" she screamed into the intercom.

In one off the many ‘rooms’ for so called Peak-Humans and Overbots, was Biovine. He was sitting in his room when he heard the shrill voice echoed in his room. He stood up and punched the wall, adding another dent to the metal wall; there were forty six dents.

"Hey Gloomy, I think it’s for us!"

"…I know" came the whispered reply from next door.

They were brought to the Mission Room. Standing at the head of the room was the chief of The Factory; Dr. Kean Pierre Alfred Zorry.

“So my creations!” his voice was almost put on, like a cartoon character “We have a bunch of idiots are attacking Queens City. We don't have any information about their powers! Go find out!"

They looked at each other; he called them in to tell them nothing…typical. They slowly shuffled over to the capsule launchers. Biovine stepped in one of the capsules.

"Code Red doc?"

"No!” Dr Zorry shrieked “Code blue! We need them alive!"

"Okay” mumbled Biovine “Moron!"

Gloombot shambled in beside Biovine and locked herself into the other capsule. The door hissed shut as Dr Zorry waved them goodbye.

A nice voice sad almost singing "Launch will be started in 3…2…1! GO!" The machine started to shake and with a big explosive sound the two heroes got launched out deep in the sky.

Several shaky minutes later capsule landed in the middle off an almost destroyed city. Building smouldered, the streets torn asunder, telegraph poles bent and snapped. It was like a hurricane full of grenades collided with a lightning infused earthquake. The capsule door slowly opened and Gloombot gingerly stepped out.

"…hate…hunger…sadness….sorrow…” she looked through the haze like she was focussing on something in the distance “Bad…just bad”

Biovine stepped out and stretched, shaking his hands to get the blood circulating again after the cramped ride “Alright, let’s go kick some…” He finally saw the torn up city “Well this ain’t gonna be pretty”

To be continued............

Above is my edit of your story. Just expanded somethings coz parts didn't make sense. Do with it as you will. The idea is there, just needs some polishing

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By poze

@batkevin74: Thanks could I use it?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@poze: Of course, it's your story, I just tidied it up is all

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#12  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Odd little story. Lets see where it goes. : )

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By poze

@wildvine: Oh you'll see I have my lil ideas but the first parts wont talk to much about the actual story

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So two of yo are writin this? Im confused, I like it and all

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NICE

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By poze

@tomdickharry1984: well originaly it was me but helped me and thank you and I'm glad you like it

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By poze

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: Glad you like it

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points