• 126 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Another fan fiction group. This one however, is different from all the others. In this one, you create your own character. You create supporting characters and villains for them. I made an independent for this a while ago for the Ringed Skull. The number of series you are allowed to have is 3. The only other rule is that a team of previously established heroes (such as the Avengers or the Justice League) are not allowed yet. I have an idea for one that we will eventually do for them. You are allowed to make a team of heroes, but you can't take someone else's characters. Here are characters currently taken:

  • Ringed Skull - TheCannon
  • Man-Tree - GR2Blackout
  • Team 51 - GR2Blackout
  • Rusty Irons - tmacximas
  • Captain Ultimate - tmacximas
  • Fantastic Tales - tmacximas
  • Agent 014 - YoungJustice
  • Malcolm Stone - thespideyguy
  • Terra Shift - eippihrellik
  • The Factory - poze
  • Second Generation - YoungJusitce
  • Fangwolf - GR2Blackout

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask.

#2 Posted by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in.

#3 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@SyIar said:

Count me in.

Great.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I'm claiming The Cannon.

#5 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I do a team called "Team 51", a special government team of special chosen people who have to stop evil creatures from escaping Area 51 and junk. Its like Team X meets Men In Black... in a way.

#6 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat, again.

#7 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a shared universe?

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I have tons of ideas for characters that would actually work far better if they weren't affiliated with Marvel or DC

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it is a shared universe. And this is basically like a new comic book company, therefore has no relation to Marvel or DC.

#11 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? Nobody wants to make there OWN superhero? I find that hard to believe...

#15 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Seriously? Nobody wants to make there OWN superhero? I find that hard to believe...

Agreed. But a lot of people went to Splicers, which is the same idea, just different circumstances.

#16 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Man-Eating Man-Tree! #1 is up.

Heres a link: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/super-inc-comics-man-eating-man-tree-1/672952/#1

#17 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Man-Eating Man-Tree! #1 is up.

Heres a link: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/super-inc-comics-man-eating-man-tree-1/672952/#1

Read it and loved it.

#18 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas

You dont wanna join? P.S. bump

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: In Splicers you can make any character you want with any power you want but all super powers are derived from a genetic manipulation program that became a fad for a decade so you have more control over your origins of powers here

#20 Edited by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@tmacximas

You dont wanna join? P.S. bump

I was thinking of asking him that. We need more writers.

@joshmightbe said:

@TheCannon: In Splicers you can make any character you want with any power you want but all super powers are derived from a genetic manipulation program that became a fad for a decade so you have more control over your origins of powers here

I know. I was just saying that I think a lot of people went to your's because they saw you were starting a new group and liked the idea, so they joined that because they like you more.

Please don't take this as me being rude or obnoxious. Please don't.

#21 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

I plan to join soon. Just polishing a few characters.

#22 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

I plan to join soon. Just polishing a few characters.

Woo hoo!

#23 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Rusty Irons. Coming soon: Rusty Irons, Devils and robots Pt 1.

#24 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

Rusty Irons. Coming soon: Rusty Irons, Devils and robots Pt 1.

Sounds good.

#25 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Here you go.

#26 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

Here you go.

Who's that?

#27 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Um hi. What does this thread do/is about?

#28 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Um hi. What does this thread do/is about?

This is a sign up thread for the fan fiction group S. inc Comics. In S. inc Comics, you create an original character and write fan fictions about them.

#29 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. So it's like an OC thread.

Can my characters join up? (although I have many, many OCs that could fit in their own world lol)

#30 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Cool. So it's like an OC thread.

Can my characters join up? (although I have many, many OCs that could fit in their own world lol)

Sure. Just tell me what the characters are so I can add them to the first post.

#31 Edited by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is my character on the first post? Rusty Irons?

#32 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are a few:

Freakenstein/ The Anankim

Geotrix

Rephaim

Doctor Ataxia

Chimera

Lady Freakenstein

Alex Stevenson/The Avatar

Apophys

Ghoul

Mesozoa

#33 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Cool. So it's like an OC thread.

Can my characters join up? (although I have many, many OCs that could fit in their own world lol)

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Here are a few:

Freakenstein/ The Anankim

Geotrix

Rephaim

Doctor Ataxia

Chimera

Lady Freakenstein

Alex Stevenson/The Avatar

Apophys

Ghoul

Mesozoa

Awesome.

#34 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

Where is my character on the first post? Rusty Irons?

Forgot. Sorry.

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Here are a few:

Freakenstein/ The Anankim

Geotrix

Rephaim

Doctor Ataxia

Chimera

Lady Freakenstein

Alex Stevenson/The Avatar

Apophys

Ghoul

Mesozoa

I like them. However, you can only write three series at one time. There are a few ways to get around that. For example, introduce them in one shot issues. You could three series and have some of them as supporting characters. You could write on series with several stories in it with these characters.

#35 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas:

Should I give a summary on them, or do I do that separately?

#36 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

You can, but it's not required.

#37 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#38 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Since these stupid Gah! things are pushing these down, I'm bumping this.

#39 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Since these stupid Gah! things are pushing these down, I'm bumping this.

F*ck off. These Gah! things are great!

#40 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Since these stupid Gah! things are pushing these down, I'm bumping this.

F*ck off. These Gah! things are great!

Leave this tread.

#41 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Since these stupid Gah! things are pushing these down, I'm bumping this.

F*ck off. These Gah! things are great!

Leave this tread.

No. You can't just call my stuff stupid.

#42 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Since these stupid Gah! things are pushing these down, I'm bumping this.

F*ck off. These Gah! things are great!

Leave this tread.

No. You can't just call my stuff stupid.

I can call anything I want stupid. Now leave this thread.

#43 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Since these stupid Gah! things are pushing these down, I'm bumping this.

F*ck off. These Gah! things are great!

Leave this tread.

No. You can't just call my stuff stupid.

I can call anything I want stupid. Now leave this thread.

Like me. I don't like your writing. I think it's silly. Bye.

#44 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapFanboy said:

Bye.

Good.

#45 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

Bye.

Good.

Uh-Huh

#46 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, from now on, I am ignoring all posts that are not asking questions about the group are interested in writing.

#47 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: @CapFanboy: I realize this was happening 40 minutes ago, but I would ask that we keep this civil. I understand both of you have your own view on threads and those views are different, but let's try to be civil. You both are passionate and, if I may be candid, stubborn on some issues, but you are both major contributors to this forum of the site. i would ask that you try not to insult each other and maybe be civil. I won't ask you to be friendly or something like that, merely civil. I don't want to hear who started what or who said what. just keep it civil.

ANYWAY...sorry about that...back to S. Inc!

Moderator
#48 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

@TheCannon: @CapFanboy: I realize this was happening 40 minutes ago, but I would ask that we keep this civil. I understand both of you have your own view on threads and those views are different, but let's try to be civil. You both are passionate and, if I may be candid, stubborn on some issues, but you are both major contributors to this forum of the site. i would ask that you try not to insult each other and maybe be civil. I won't ask you to be friendly or something like that, merely civil. I don't want to hear who started what or who said what. just keep it civil.

ANYWAY...sorry about that...back to S. Inc!

Toddler voice: Yes Poet....I think you should read them though xD

#49 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

@TheCannon: @CapFanboy: I realize this was happening 40 minutes ago, but I would ask that we keep this civil. I understand both of you have your own view on threads and those views are different, but let's try to be civil. You both are passionate and, if I may be candid, stubborn on some issues, but you are both major contributors to this forum of the site. i would ask that you try not to insult each other and maybe be civil. I won't ask you to be friendly or something like that, merely civil. I don't want to hear who started what or who said what. just keep it civil.

ANYWAY...sorry about that...back to S. Inc!

I want to. Thank you for saying this, maybe he'll listen to you.

#50 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@The Poet said:

@TheCannon: @CapFanboy: I realize this was happening 40 minutes ago, but I would ask that we keep this civil. I understand both of you have your own view on threads and those views are different, but let's try to be civil. You both are passionate and, if I may be candid, stubborn on some issues, but you are both major contributors to this forum of the site. i would ask that you try not to insult each other and maybe be civil. I won't ask you to be friendly or something like that, merely civil. I don't want to hear who started what or who said what. just keep it civil.

ANYWAY...sorry about that...back to S. Inc!

I want to. Thank you for saying this, maybe he'll listen to you.

What the hell Cannon? The issue was resolved. Don't put blame on me when you're equally at fault.