YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Chapter 1: Hell Rises

“He’s on the 5 floor; we need to get to him before Jeff kills her.” Amanda ran through the halls of an office building, it was evacuated it seemed, or everyone inside had been killed, and the bodies moved out, because there was blood all over the floor.

On her radio, she had spoken to her teammate, Erik Genizer, who was able to infiltrate the building the day before, and land a job on the 4 floor. So when this happened, they’d be ready.

She held a type of sword in her hand; it was red and blue, both vivid and exotic.

Out the window, a body fell from a floor above her.

Amanda was going to go up the elevator, but she knew that it was too dire a situation to wait for it.

She sped up the stairs until she reached the 5 floor, she heard screams coming from the hallway, and Erik screaming.

She busted the door open and saw Jeff, sucking the blood from Erik’s neck.

Amanda yelled out, and caught Jeff’s attention.

“Well Amanda, nice to see you again, ’99 was the last time we met, correct? Anyway, I suppose you are here to stop me, too bad, you are no match against me, do you remember how I completely destroyed you last time. Good times.” Jeff walked towards Amanda.

Amanda got in a battle stance.

“You should know, I am much better know.”

She charged at his torso, but he dodged faster than a speeding bullet.

Jeff rushed at her, and threw her across the room; he grabbed her legs, and pounded her on the table.

Amanda slipped one foot out his hands and kicked him in the face; she stood up and said a chant.

“Sereme, Sereme, Sereme!”

She pointed the sword at Jeff, and sunlight emerged from it, Jeff yelled out in agony.

When the light stopped, Jeff could barely move, he just stood there groaning, holding his stomach.

Amanda smiled “Sun spell, the key to defeating vampires.”

From behind her, she was tackled by something, when she was un-dazed, she saw that it was a werewolf.

She recognized it, after a few seconds, she almost gasped, it was Nicholas Grant, the most feared werewolf in the world.

Behind Grant, 3 more people stood.

Michael Remy, the most famed fallen angel.

Cynthia Rodriquez, the most powerful witch.

Hun Tzu, the dangerous demon.

Amanda used her radio to put out a distress call.

“This is Amanda Waters, I am at 2145 Gram Street, and need immediate assistance.”

Grant looked down at Amanda “Ms.Waters, I want to introduce you to The League of Death.”

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By poze

@YoungJustice: Nice I like it

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By thespideyguy

Access to time travel?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon
No Caption Provided
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine

This is killer YJ. Bring on the next one.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

Chapter 1: Hell Rises

“He’s on the fifth floor; we need to get to him before Jeff kills her!” Amanda ran through the halls of the office building. It was empty…well it seemed empty; asides from all the blood all over the floor. But there were no bodies?

On her radio, she had spoken to her teammate, Erik Genizer, who was able to infiltrate the building the day before, and land a job on the fourth floor. So when THIS happened, they’d be ready. She held a type of sword in her hand; it was red and blue, both vivid and exotic.

Out the window, a body fell from a floor above her. She sped up the stairs until she reached the fifth, when she heard screams coming from the hallway…Erik screaming!

She burst the door open and saw Jeff, sucking the blood from Erik’s neck. Amanda yelled out, and caught Jeff’s attention.

“Well Amanda, nice to see you again,” said Jeff, wiping his mouth “It was ’99 the last time we met, correct? Anyway, I suppose you are here to stop me, too bad, you are no match against me. Do you remember how I completely destroyed you last time? Good times.” Jeff dumped Erik on the floor and walked towards Amanda as she shifted into a battle stance.

“You should know I am much better now!” She charged at his torso, but he dodged faster than a speeding bullet. Jeff rushed at her, and threw her across the room; he grabbed her legs, and pounded her on the table like an old rug. Amanda slipped one foot out his hands and kicked him in the face sending him backwards.

She stood up and began a chant “Sereme. Sereme. Sereme!” Amanda pointed her sword at Jeff, and sunlight shone from it. Jeff yelled out in agony as it washed over him like acid. When the light stopped, Jeff could barely move. He just stood there groaning, quivering, and holding his stomach like he’d been kicked by a mule.

Amanda smiled “Sun spell, the key to defeating vampires.”

From behind her, Amanda was tackled by something, sending them into a spiralling almost comic half fight-half tumble. When the pair finally untangled themselves from each other, she saw that it was a werewolf…but not just any werewolf. It was Nicholas Grant, the most feared werewolf in the world. He curled his lips and growled at her.

Amanda noticed that there were others here also, watching the little dance. She recognised them all: Michael Rémy, the famed fallen angel; Cynthia Rodriquez, the most powerful witch and Hun Tzu, a demon from the darkest corner of the pit. Amanda clicked her radio and spoke softly but clearly into the receiver on her shoulder “This is Amanda Waters. I am at 2145 Gram Street, and in need of immediate assistance!”

Nicholas ran his tongue over his bright white incisors “Ms.Waters. I want to introduce you to The League of Death.”

Above is a minor edit of your work. Do with it as you wish. Excellent set up and looking forward to seeing more of Amanda (who reminds me of Illyana Rasputin mixed with Sydney Prescott)

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@YoungJustice: It's good, maybe a litttle too spaced out, thus losing some of the detail. Enjoyable but needing more I feel, good work though

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@YoungJustice: Bumping

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#9  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

No Caption Provided

Hey, I wonder where you got that from! (Me.)

Aside from arguing with TheCannon (pretty much just an every day thing for me), good story.