Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

Malcolm Stone Cold Fear

The local speakeasy 1942 8:32pm

A tall man with brown hair walks into a bar filled with smoke, cigarette girls and jazzy music. This is the place Malcolm Stone made as his second home. “Malcolm,” one of the cigarette girls said asked she twirled his tie in her hands, “wanna buy me a drink hot shot.”

“No, not tonight,” Malcolm replied. He then walked over to the bar with a grin on his face and ordered Jack Daniels.

The local speakeasy 1942 9:00pm

Now a drunken Malcolm Stone asks the bartender, “So Mike you like your job here don’t you?”

“What of it? I work my ass off every day for only little pay,” The bartender answers.

“Should’ve thought of that before you decided to be colored Mike,” Malcolm replies. “Ever see any crazy people here Mike?”

“You mean like people who call me Mike, while they can clearly see my name tag?”The bartender asks as he motions toward his name tag which reads: Barney.

“No no no no, Mike, Barney died here last week,” Malcolm said.

“Have you ever seen one of those movies where they’re all trapped in hell and the bartender is the devil?” Barney asks.

“Have you ever- bwahhahahahahahahahahahah,” Malcolm laughs. Malcolm takes another drink from his third bottle of Jack Daniels. “But like I was saying do you ever see crazy people in here?” Malcolm asks again.

“If I say yes will you tell me what is wrong with you?” Barney asks.

“Y’see Y’see, I can speak to the dead,” Malcolm said.

A man in a suit is sitting in the back of the bar when he over hears what Malcolm just said. “Maybe he can help.”

Chicago streets 11:00 pm

A drunken Malcolm stone is stumbling through the streets trying to find his office. Out of nowhere several men in black suits with a big build grab Malcolm. The first one thrusts Malcolm against the wall, while the second punch him in the stomach repeatedly while yelling, “Does this hurt? Does this hurt? Teach you better than to take from the boss man!” A dark figure in a red suit emerges from the background and says calmly, “You’re out of time Malcolm just give up give in, you know you can’t keep this up, just give the money and no one has to get hurt.”

That was the last thing Malcolm remembered before he woke up behind the dumpster of the speakeasy.

The office of Malcolm Stone 10:00am

A short man with balding grey hair walks into the office of Malcolm Stone. “I was at the speakeasy last night,” The man says, “I heard you talk to the bartender –”

“I am sorry but I was at the speakeasy last night?” Malcolm asks, as he stands up from his chair.

“Yes, you were bragging and making a big spectacle about how you can speak to the dead.”

“I can what?” Malcolm asks.

“I’m Baxter Hayfield the city councilman. Normally you can pay a fine for not having the private investigator permits, but I am putting all that aside because I think my wife’s death was no accident are you going to help me or not?” Baxter commanded.

“Yeah sure but I am in kind of a rut, it will cost you $15,000”

“Deal.”

Here is a link to the 2nd one.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/s-inc-comics-malcolm-stone-2/714337/#1

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Incredible.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers