S Inc. Comics Malcolm Stone #2

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thespideyguy

First of all this is a fan fic. in the S. Inc. comics universe. I own all characters and this is rated T for teens. If you didn't read the last one here is a link http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/s-inc-comics-malcolm-stone-cold-fear-part-one/709453/#7

Malcolm Stone Cold Fear fan fic 2

Chicago 1908 Saint Jude Academy

The ruler came slamming down on a young Malcolm’s hand. “I didn’t do it, I swear,” Malcolm pleaded.

“Mr. Hayford, saw you do it. Little thief,” The angry nun replies. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. The ruler violently continued to be trusted down on the young, now crying boy’s wrist.

“I, I, I, swear I didn’t Paul saw me, didn’t you Paul,” Malcolm said looking in his direction.

“Little liar there is no Paul at this school,” The furious nun now says.

Malcolm looked right where Paul was standing. Paul seemed to just disappear; fifteen minutes ago he was just talking to Paul, about heaven and hell. “Poor Malcolm, everyday he sits alone,” said a beautiful girl with long blonde hair, beautiful blue glowing eyes. Her name was Suzie and Malcolm has had a crush on her for as long as he could remember.

“What a dork,” Suzie’s friend Kristen replied.

1942 Chicago The church

“Amen,” the Roman Catholic’s of Saint Jude church say. As they dismiss Malcolm stone see’s a familiar figure lighting a candle under a portrait of the holy virgin. Malcolm sucks in his gut and slowly approaches the woman. He recognizes her as Suzie Richie; he had a huge crush on her as a child.

“Malcolm is that you,” Suzie says as Malcolm approaches her.

“Suzie? Well who would think to see you here?” Malcolm asks as he approaches her. There is something about her that is so attracting. ‘Maybe it is her eyes?’ Malcolm wonders.

The two talk and talk they stay there long after mass ended. “Well this was nice, Suzie. Maybe we could do this again sometime?” Malcolm asks.

“I would like that a lot Malcolm.” Suzie replies.

“How about Saturday Seven o’clock, at Mario’s,” Malcolm asks.

“Deal,” She said. She walked towards the door, then turned around and waved at Malcolm.

“Boy, I need to light a candle,” Malcolm says to himself.

Saturday Seven O’clock Baxter Hayfields House

A man sits in a dark room crying. “Why, do you make me do this?” Baxter asked as a man in a cherry red suit, the same man who approached Malcolm in the alley.

“Because my child, Malcolm stone does very dangerous things. He does things that endanger our empire, things we can’t explain. Belinda’s wife was worth it.” The man in the red suit replies.

Saturday Seven Thirty O’clock Mario’s

“Damn,” Malcolm says.

“Is there a problem sir?” a waiter asks.

“No, there are more than one.” Malcolm replies.

Malcolm waits there the whole night thinking he should have lit that candle. She never did show.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

Please answer these questions and give me feedback.

1. What did you like
  2. What didn't you like
  3. What can I do better
  4. Are you hooked at this point
  5. Who is your favorite character.