Ruins of Marvle: Galactus' Retribution! (Beginning)

spyrodragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Since the beginning I have traveled across this universe with one purpose, a purpose in which all that lives strives to achieve and do, holding no ill heart towards any creatures who lived amongst the cosmos in this massive reality. My very being was not to pass judgement or bring terror across the galaxies, but to simply exist.

My mission... To survive like all others. After all, .... I am the only one to survive the world that lived before.

But despite knowing this, the right of mine to live has always been questioned by those lesser than I. Their puny minds, so fragile and dumb, unable to acknowledge that I do what I must, not what I wish, tho I could easily have the latter.

Who are they to decide what I may hold, touch, see..... devour? They are merely pests, no Godly rights bestowed upon them to decide my fate, my existence, my being. They simply get in the way.

Time after time, my attempts to satisfy the growing hunger inside have failed due to the meddling of the lessers. The frustration grows with it. But I stop to think as to what my very exposure to this universe is meant for. This thought intrigues me.... Clearly, I like all others have purpose, yet...... it is unclear to me what that may be. Surely a Godly power like myself would have a task, simply existing and striving to be can't be enough. Surely I am not one who balances the scale of life and death in this universe, far too many hold that job themselves, I question this as I searched to sustain my starvation, still interrupted by the insects who feel the need to stop my foot steps from approaching.

I grow tired of the resistance, the constant denial of what is rightfully mine to consume.... I will seek what I need and finally put an end to my need of feeding, and the fools who thought they may alter my fate to suit their own will meet their judgement, my quest for survival will be complete, tho I can not let the insects get away with their ignorance.

For this shall be the retribution, ...... of Galactus!"

No Caption Provided

Galactus' Retribution #1 coming soon...... (The Dawning Armageddon, Conquest of Earth)