Ruins of Marvel: Galactus' Retribution! (Introduction)

spyrodragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello everyone, I come here with a great story to tell and I hope many will enjoy it. This story will surround my all-time favorite comic book character, Galactus. I'm writing this story for several reasons, one of which is I would like to give a little something to the comic world and bring Galactus to life a little more than what we've seen in many comics referencing him in the past.

Another reason, which you will quickly pick up on, is that I feel through out the years, many of the stories involving Galactus, really didn't do him justice, Galactus never seemed to come out on top and always seemed to just be a character that was there to help build up the greatness of other characters, which slowly, in my opinion, made Galactus into a joke and not the Boss he was intended to be when Stan Lee and Jack Kirby first brought him to life.

With those feelings and disappointments I have decided to take it upon myself in doing as much research as I can handle on my favorite Cosmic-being, things that I did not already know, and create a story of his on my own.

One that I hope will do the big guy some justice, show just how much of a badass he can really be, and maybe show a little more importance of the character to the Marvel Universe.

The story will see that Galactus has his vengeance on multiple Marvel characters who have out-shined him in battle, see to it that he gains what he needs to sustain The Hunger that follows him, and show us all the full potential of the Devourer of Worlds.

I will take in as much knowledge about each character as I can to make it as realistic as possible and true to each character.

I also hope you'll forgive any grammar mistakes or typos as well because I'm sure I'll slip up on some things and not catch them.

Anyways, stay tuned, and keep a watch out for these stories, hopefully they entertain you.

No Caption Provided