Role Call Of Heroes

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If some how you could call all the good guys in one place. March them into a space and take a account of powers and things.

Make them talk to one another and get the feel for why or how or what drives them on.

If for a space of time you could stop the world and bring everybody on line.

The Man from mars and his ability to speak to the minds of all beings good or bad and say we are on the same team. That of humanity and the struggle to be more then the sum of our parts.

Whom would step up to the plate and whom would put away uniform , shield , pocket protector and magic lasso.

Who would say no I work alone or no I work for only my own ends or whom would say.

I do not see any future in humanity.

In the roll call of sorts when a master list is set out and the names are called not by Peter or Clark or Diana or Bruce or even Tom.

When they call they will say Spiderman , Superman , Wonder Women , Incredible Hulk , Soldier defending life.

It brings about the reason why people put on costumes and wear uniforms and fight the good fight.

To not take credit and allow people whom needed help to take it without losing face and keep a bit of pride.

They call out the hero name and walk away with nothing else to gain but the feeling they get from saving souls , saving lives or simply taking a lost animal home to the family.

Here is your lost loved one.

So does your hero stack up.

Does your hero look death in the eye and say.

This is not for me , this is for the child , his mother and father and family and even the little dog and or cat or even whale caught up on a beach stuck and unable to move. For life is about helping when you can and moving on.

They call your name and you say. My name is Hero my powers are.

The ability to see a better tomorrow by trying to improve the world today.

Roll call is not about what your family calls you but by what you call yourself.

Supper Stud does not count just sayin.