OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By OneAboveAll8-26
No Caption Provided

The sky is dark. A siren rings loudly in Gotham City. Whoosh. The Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder have come to the where the siren was ringing. "Who do you think is robbing the bank?" Robin said to Batman. "I don`t know but they won`t get away with whatever they`re doing" Batman said. As Batman and Robin rushed into the bank they saw nobody. "Where`s the crook?" Robin asked Batman. "I don`t know but stay alert" Batman said. "I`ll take the vault" Robin said. "Ok" said Batman. As Robin went towards the vault Batman looked around. There was nothing except the guards unconscious bodies. "Hey Batman I think I found something" Robin said. Bam! Something hit Robin hard sending him sprawling out of the bank vault into the lobby. "The criminal is..." Splat! A sticky substance suddenly covered Robin. "Aagh! I can`t escape" Robin said. "Show yourself coward" Batman called out. "If you insist" someone said. Whoosh! A figure landed on the ground. "In case you don`t know I`m Red X" Red X said. "I don`t know who you are but you are a complete imbecile if you think you will escape" Batman said. "Oh I think I`m just fine" Red X said arrogantly. Batman threw 5 Batarangs at Red X. He teleported out of the way. Batman looked around to see where Red X was. Red X teleported right beside Batman getting Batman off guard. Red X punched Batman hard. Wham! Batman did a back flip seeming unfazed. Red X shot two red energy blasts at Batman shocking him and sending him back flying. Zap! Batman got up to see Red X doing a flying kick right at him. This time Batman dodged leaving a opening for Batman. Batman took the opportunity to send a roundhouse kick in Red X`s direction. Wham! Red X flew backwards. Red X did a Chinese get up. Batman and Red X engaged in a series of punches and kicks. As both fighters seemed to be equals but Red X had another trick up his sleeve. As Batman did a roundhouse kick Red X dodged then grabbed Batman`s suit. He electrocuted Batman sending Batman sprawling backwards. Sssz. As Batman got up Red X shot a giant X at him trapping him against the bank lobby wall. "See you later" Red X said to Batman. "Not so fast" Robin said. "So the little birdy wants to play huh" Red X said arrogantly. Robin charged at Red X.

To be continued if liked.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@oneaboveall8-26: Too short. So far it's only an action scene (ergo, a fragment of a full chapter). You could also improve the formatting. The picture helps, but staring at a wall of text is boring no matter how short the story is. Break independent thoughts up into paragraphs and it will be easier for others to read it.

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@oneaboveall8-26: it's a wall of text, no paragraphs and nothing more I can add that dngn hasn't already said. Use the edit button and edit, or edit BEFORE you post

OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don`t like to edit

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@oneaboveall8-26: Well then nobody will read your stuff because it looks like you don't care, so why should we?

We've given you our advice and suggestions, rest is up to you

OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I`m creating a better one now.