Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

"Now Gotham falls" Red X said. "Let`s see what Batman and Robin will do without power" Red X said. Bam! Something hit Red X. "Ah, the little birdy has come to face me, what a surprise" Red X said. Red X and Robin charged at each other.

In the city of Bludhaven Nightwing looked in Gotham`s direction. He saw no lights. "I wonder what`s going on it Gotham?" Nightwing said to himself. Nightwing jumped from building to building until he saw a TV shop playing a news report. "A mysterious blackout has hit Gotham" the news lady said "We went to the Gotham power plant and saw that it had been completely demolished." "I wonder who could`ve done that?" Nightwing said.

"I got to get the President distracted so I can go fight Red X" Bruce thought to himself. "Mr. President come with me, I know a somewhere safe" Bruce said. "Ok" said the President. Bruce led the President into Wayne Manor. "Where are you going?" said the President. Bruce thought of a excuse. "I`m going to Wayne Enterprises to check if everyone is okay" Bruce said "Stay here, you`re safe here." Bruce walked away.

"When should we try and hire Red X sir?" a ninja said. "When I say so" the man in the shadows said "We must wait for the perfect moment." "For now let`s let this play out."

"I wonder what Bruce is doing right now?" Talia Al Ghul thought to herself "Bruce will be so surprised when he sees me in Gotham."

Bam! Robin was sent flying back. "I don`t like this battlefield, I`ll see you on top of Wayne Enterprises" Red X said. "No!" Robin said. Red X teleported away. "Danget!" yelled Robin.

As Bruce walked to Wayne Enterprises he called the Batmobile. "Thank the lord that the Batcave doesn`t use power from the power plant" thought Bruce. Alfred called Bruce. "Yes Alfred" Bruce said. "I saw you calling the Batcave and I put the Batman suit in the car" Alfred said. "Thank you Alfred" Bruce said. "One more thing Master Bruce, Mistress Talia called me last night saying she was coming" Alfred said. "Once she comes into Gotham the planes gadgets won`t work and her and the plane will crash." Bruce eyes widened.

Robin used his grappling hook to get to the top of Wayne Enterprises. Robin looked around. Bam! Red X slammed Robin with a punch. Robin went sprawling backwards. He quickly got up. "Cheap shot" Robin said. "But I hit you didn`t I?" said Red X. Robin threw 3 explosives at Red X. Red X dodged them with ease. "Is that the best you got?" said Red X, taunting Robin. "Ahh!" Robin screamed furiously. Robin charged at Red X. He threw irrational and sloppy punches and kicks. As Robin did a sloppy haymaker Red X caught his fist. "Nighty Night" said Red X. Red X shocked. Robin dropped to the ground unconscious. "Time to end you" Red X said.

As Batman put on his suit Alfred called him again. "What is it Alfred I`m in a hurry?" said Bruce. "Bruce I tried to call Master Damian but he would not answer" said Alfred "I face chatted him on his communicator and Damian was unconscious and Red X said this "Time to end you." Bruce thought to himself. He couldn`t save both. He had to choose between Talia or Damian.

"Now is it time sir?" "Yes it is time" said the man in the shadows. He partially walked out of the shadows. All the you could see is a orange and black mask.

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Sorry if it was too short, if so tell me and I will make it longer.