READ MY COMIC PLZ, comments plz too.

Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Deadpool Meets She-Hulk

Deadpool is hired to retrieve a certain someone!
                                                Guess who's that certain someone's lawyer?
                                                None other than Jen Walters!

*outside the court house*

Deadpool: Haven't been here since my mo-ped parking ticket fee's....*enters court house*
                                              Deadpool: *sneaks around metal detectors*
                                              Deadpool: Good thing ol' Wolvie doesn't have to worry about paying child-support for Daken, how in the hell would he make it past those?
                                              *unmasked Deadpool walks up to lady at front desk*
                                              Lady: *looks disgusted* Sir are you alright?
                                              Deadpool: Mentally?
                                              Lady: No your face your...your all scarred up....
                                              Deadpool: Oh that, no thats why im here actually, terrible boiler incident you wouldnt wanna hear the details.
                                              Lady: Oh why im so sorry sir...may i help you?
                                              Deadpool: Yes as a matter of fact Jen Walters is my lawyer, I dont remember what room my case is in today...
                                              Lady: Oh Jen, third floor, down the hall, second door to the right...
                                              Deadpool: Thanks toots!
                                              Deadpool: *enters elevator, and opens his suitcase and begins changing* This girl is stuck on my el-elevator!
                                              *Ding elevator reached first floor, wrinkly old lady walks in on DP changed but unmasked still*
                                              Wrinkly old lady: *gasps* Oh my are you okay!?
                                              Deadpool: For the second time today yes, it was a boiler incident...whats your excuse?
                                              Wrinkly old lady: *gasps and turns away*
                                              *Ding elevator reached 3rd floor*
                                              Deadpool: Tata this is my stop!
                                              Old lady: Good, young folks today i tell ya!
                                              Deadpool: Down the hall, second door to the right...
                                              Deadpool: *bursts into court room*
                                              Deadpool: KNOCK KNOCK!
                                              Judge: Excuse me sir but were in a middle of a case here...
                                              Deadpool: *glances at Jen Walters*
                                              Deadpool: hey ya know I'm not that bright but you look familiar...
                                              Jen: The name's Jen Walters but im better known as She-Hulk...
                                              *Jen clenches her fist, and approaches Deadpool*
                                              Deadpool: Ah ha! I knew you looked familiar! 
                                              Deadpool: *reaches into ones of his pouches*
                                              Deadpool: *reveals some candid photo's of She-Hulk*
                                              Deadpool: You sure get around...but c'mon ol' Juggy?
                                              Jen: *starts transformation*
                                              She-Hulk: For the last time that never happened!!!
                                              Deadpool: Glances at the pics....
                                              Deadpool: Well the pic doesnt lie....
                                              She-Hulk: *snatches the pic and rips it up*
                                              Deadpool: HEY! I wanted you to autograph that for me!
                                              She-Hulk: Oh your gonna get an autograph alright!
                                              Deadpool: Really!?
                                              She-Hulk: *sends Deadpool flying with a punch*
                                              Deadpool: *readjusts his jaw*
                                              Deadpool: Wow you sure can pack a punch...
                                              Deadpool: I can only imagine what your like in bed...
                                              She-Hulk: Too bad you'll never know!
                                              Deadpool: Aw you sure know how to break a man's heart...
                                              Deadpool: *grabs his guns*
                                              Deadpool: *dodges She-Hulks's punch and shoots her*
                                              Deadpool: Wtf!? Your like bullet-proof...
                                              She-Hulk: Yup, your guns wont do much to me...
                                              Deadpool: I guess not...*grabs his katana's*
                                              Deadpool: Ya know i always wondered if there was a connection between you and the Hulk...
                                              She-Hulk: He's my cousin! *Deadpool dodges her punch*
                                              Deadpool: Oh really!? Tell the ol' green goliath i said hello.
                                              She-Hulk: I'll see what i can do.
                                              Deadpool: You know it must really suck to be in your shoes...
                                              She-Hulk: Why you say that?
                                              Deadpool: You know always having your series cancelled...
                                              Deadpool: And having to sell yourself on your covers to increase sales...
                                              She-Hulk: You never shut up! *charges at Deadpool, but he dodges and stabs her*
                                              Deadpool: Duh! they dont call me the merc with the mouth for nothing!
                                              She-Hulk: *grabs Deadpool and slams him into the wall*
                                              *wall collapses, Deadpool and She-Hulk fall out of the court room*
                                              Deadpool: *clings to She-Hulk and takes a pic of them*
                                              She-Hulk: What is wrong with you?
                                              Deadpool: Voices, allus-YIKES!
                                              She-Hulk: What?
                                              Deadpool: Where about to land in a construction zone!
                                              *She-Hulk lands in wet cement, Deadpool lands on top of her*
                                              *Deadpool jumps off of her only to get hit with a wrecking ball*
                                              Deadpool: Ouch!
                                              *the wrecking ball swings high in the sky, swinging back down fast*
                                              Deadpool: BOMBS AWAY!
                                              *She-Hulk begins to get up out of the wet cement, only to get hit with the other end of the wrecking ball*
                                              She-Hulk: Oomph! Your one crazy merc you know that right?
                                              Deadpool: Yeah make sure to vote for me for the 'Merc of the Year Award.' You too folks!
                                              She-Hulk: Nah i think im voting for Silver Sable...
                                              Deadpool: Silver Surfer isnt a mercenary...
                                              She-Hulk: Not SILVER SURFER! Silver Sabl-!
                                              *She-Hulk's end of the wrecking ball crashes into an old building, the impact made her lose her grip and fall with the collapsing building*
                                              Deadpool: Ouch!
                                              She-Hulk: Slowly makes her way out of the rubble...
                                              Deadpool: Hey, you know this reminds me of my easter egg of Wolverine's latest movie...
                                              She-Hulk: *out of breath* Yeah how'd you like that movie anyway?
                                              Deadpool: No comment...
                                              Deadpool: Look the way things are going here, we'll be here all day and i got things to do so if you just sleep with me we can call it good.
                                              She-Hulk: Ugh...I dont see why not...
                                              Deadpool: YES, SCORE! And you said i'd never know...
                                              She-Hulk: Now your pushing it...
                                              Deadpool: *Gulp*
                                              *next morning in She-Hulks bed*
                                              She-Hulk: I dont know what your gonna do about that...
                                              Deadpool: Eh it'll grow back...I hope...
                                                                                                                   The End

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Lol! That's funny

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Killer said:
Lol! That's funny
Thanks, i want to be a comic book writer one day....
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just fyi, this should be in fan fiction.

Deadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4  Edited By Deadstroke

This is some world class stuff, put some artwork with it and this could be some amazing stuff.

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n said:
Just fyi, this should be in fan fiction.
My bad...thx
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadstroke said:
This is some world class stuff, put some artwork with it and this could be some amazing stuff. [more]
Yeah if i was a pro i wouldnt mind making it a one-shot or a mini-series...
Deadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7  Edited By Deadstroke
@The Crimson Nutcase: there are a load of talented artist here on comicvine, I'm sure you could find one of them to draw yah some artwork. You just got to find a way to reach them all and view samples of their artwork then choose the one you think fits the style of your story.
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadstroke: Yeah maybe i'll post a bulletin to get some of their attention...
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking about making another one but idk what characters i should use next...

Avatar image for blackstormtorrent
blackstormtorrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

i loved it

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackstormtorrent said:
i loved it
Thx! :D
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Moved it to the Fan Fic section for ya :)

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler said:
Moved it to the Fan Fic section for ya :)
Thx man..
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Omega-Mekix

Not bad, not bad at all... a little disturbing yes, but funny.

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Mutant X

Dude, you got Deadpool's wit down. It sounds exactly like him. I loved it. You definitely have the potential to be a comic book writer.

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant X said:
Dude, you got Deadpool's wit down. It sounds exactly like him. I loved it. You definitely have the potential to ... [more]
Thx i would hope i would capture his idiom since most of my comics are his/have him at least in it...
Fuzzy Dudette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Fuzzy Dudette

That is sooo good. It made me laugh alot at the end. You should go profesional! It was awseome!

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Loved it!

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuzzy Dudette said:
That is sooo good. It made me laugh alot at the end. You should go profesional! It was awseome!
Thx im gonna be honest i didnt really expect this much positive feedback...
DP is my fav character and my friend likes She-Hulk, so i decided to just write this for plain fun.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#20  Edited By EganTheVile1

Deadpool and She-Hulk, two characters who thought of themselves as comic characters in their own titles.... Might work as a one shot

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eganthevile1:

If i was a pro writer thats what i'd make it...
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#22  Edited By EganTheVile1
The Crimson Nutcase said:
@eganthevile1: If i was a pro writer thats what i'd make it...

How'd you like that movie anyway? No Comment. LOL great line man
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eganthevile1:

Lol thanks
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Constantine

lol nice wok bro

I'm thinking about making another one but idk what characters i should use next...
I reckon you should try the mentioned chars, Wolvie and Daken
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Battalion

Funny stuff man funny stuff.....

Avatar image for deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 2

Nicccce

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Constantine:

Thx.
Hm, thx for the advice to the gears in my head are already spinning on what i could do with them...
Catastrophic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Catastrophic
@The Crimson Nutcase: Hey, how about writing a Deathstroke/Deadpool team up. I would love to see you pulling off something like that. Since I'm not funny as you, can you think of something up? Maybe a team up of both of them fighting against Baraka-Pool.
The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catastrophic said:
@The Crimson Nutcase: Hey, how about writing a Deathstroke/Deadpool team up. I would love to see you pulling off something ... [more]

Sure, im dead serious about wanting to be a pro comic writer so i will take most if not all requests on what i should write next...
As long as i feel like i can capture the character i will feel great about writing my own comic w/ them.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Constantine
@Constantine: Thx. Hm, thx for the advice to the gears in my head are already spinning on what i could ... [more]
Is ok

I'm liking your wor
goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By goosehorn

good i give it a 6

The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Constantine:

Your liking my what?
PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PoolFan

absolutly... AMAZING

.Constantine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By .Constantine.
@The Crimson Nutcase said:
" @Constantine: Your liking my what? "
@Constantine said:
"
@Constantine: Thx. Hm, thx for the advice to the gears in my head are already spinning on what i could ... [more]
Is okI'm liking your wor "
k
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#35  Edited By talon_x23

That was brilliant!!

young ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By young ghost

WOOOOOOOOOOOW that was amazing and funny keep writtnig like that and youll be a pro in no time

Avatar image for liquidsnakezero
LiquidSnakeZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LiquidSnakeZero

copyright all of your works. unfortunately you can't copy right the characters since obviously their all ready owned but if you copy right the story then marvel can't take it from you. You have a talent for the comic comedy my friend =) Follow up your dream man. Alot of us are trying to break into the comic world so good luck to you man.