Re-Imagining: The Flash #1: Shocking

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

Barry Allen was a brilliant scientist. His co-worker, Leonard Snart, was a grumpy scientist. What does Barry Allen being brilliant have to with Leonard Snart being grumpy, you ask? Well, aside from grumpy, Snart was jealous. So jealous, that he almost destroyed Barry Allen... twice. One evening, Barry was working on a project to control lightning, and use it to make a never-ending energy source. When Allen got a text from Leonard Snart, who he did in fact know, but never really hung out with or anything like that outside of work or the lightning project, that he left something in the lab, he walked into the lab, only to see he was by himself.

BARRY: Leonard? Dr. Snart?! Anyone?! Where's my thing?

He didn't notice Leonard Snart on the other side of the glass safety wall at the control panel. Snart turned on the lightning machine, and fled the scene. All of the sudden, an alarm went off, and the light on the machine turned on.

ALARM VOICE: Project Flash has now been activated. For safety please go on the other side of the glass wall.

BARRY: What? Project Flash?! It's been activated! How the...?!

ALARM VOICE: 3... 2...

BARRY: No!!!

ALARM VOICE: 1...

All of the sudden, a bright, blinding light flashed, and lightning and electricity shot out, bombarding Barry with it.

BARRY; Aaaaaaah!!!

The next morning, Barry woke up, and saw he is alive, but, then again, his clothes were burnt off and he was completely naked in a freezing cold machine-testing room.

BARRY: What the?

Barry walked into the hallways, seeing nobody was there yet. He grabbed a red shirt and a red pair of pants and put them on. He walked outside, still dizzy and thinking about how the machine mysteriously turned on. He got into his car, but it wouldn't start. He got out and saw who ever turned on the machine last night must have ruined his engine.

BARRY: Freakin' great.

Barry walked onto the crosswalk, when a truck driving zoomed toward him. The trucker tried to turn his brakes off, but they weren't working. Barry gulped, knowing it wouldn't work, but it was a worth a try.... and ran. He was amazed when he realized he ran fast enough to get out of the way. The thing is... he wasn't just running... some way, some how... the lightning didn't kill him... but gave him the ability to run at astonishing speeds. He just zoomed forward and stopped when he got to his house. He was amazed.

BARRY: This is... well, freakin' great!

To be continued...

Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like it. Is this part of a fan fiction group, or just an independent fan fiction?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout: Nice!

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GR2Blackout

Independent. Maybe I could make it into a fanfic group, but for now it's just me re-imagining the DCU.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@batkevin74 said:

@GR2Blackout: Nice!

what he said

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#6  Edited By TheCannon

I missed this!?! I can't believe it. Love it.

MrMightyBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By MrMightyBro

I had to bump this one to admire your great job!

Your other re-imagining stories must be awsome too I'll read must of them if not all.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GR2Blackout

@MrMightyBro said:

I had to bump this one to admire your great job!

Your other re-imagining stories must be awsome too I'll read must of them if not all.

Thanks! Heres the library: DC Re-imagine library