Re-Imagining: Superman #1: End of Krypton

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

An alien world of Krypton, with technology way more advanced from ours, a super-computer called The Brain Inter Active Construct would soon cause it's end.

Jor-El was a scientist from Krypton, who was working on making a mechanism to power the entire planet. One day, the Ruler of Apokolips came to the planet to talk to Jor-El. Jor-El, from time to time, made weapons for the ruler, fixed his ship, etc. Now it is Jor-El's deadline for a weapon, but Jor-El hasn't finished it.

MYSTERIOUS RULER OF APOKOLIPS: Is my weapon ready?

JOR-EL: No. Not yet. I'm adding adjustments to my super-computer so it will power the whole town.

RULER OF APOKOLIPS: You fool. You must pay the price.

JOR-EL: How much?

RULER OF APOKOLIPS: Not money.

The ruler of Apokolips smashes the super-computer with his overgrown fist, making it glitch and spark, destroying the whole planet. The ruler of Apokolips leaves saying his last words to Jor-El: "You've made a big mistake." Jor-El runs to his wife and child.

JOR-EL: We need to get Kal-El off this planet.

Kal-El is there son.

JOR-EL: Bring him to the lab and put him in the escape pod, then launch him off.

Jor-El's wife grabbed her baby son and brought him to the escape pod in a hurry. She put him inside saying the following words: "You will be something great some day".

The escape pod blasted off towards a safe planet, Earth, and newborn Kal-El witnessed his planet's destruction.

The pod landed on Earth, but the space radiation caused him to age quickly. When he got out of the space pod, he was a full-grown man...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just like the Flash story you wrote, I like it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout: Interesting, Jor-El built Brainiac for I'm guessing Darkseid...nice idea

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By wildvine

Hmmmm.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Hmmmmm also.....Somehow it gave him complete knowledge of the planet Earth, with all he needed to know to start a new life there. He chose the name Clark Kent...he choose the name Clark Kent...hed of possibly ended up with the name Mohammaed Aarev Smith due to the popularity and commmon-ness of the names not Clark0. Not bad thoug

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Hmmmmm also.....Somehow it gave him complete knowledge of the planet Earth, with all he needed to know to start a new life there. He chose the name Clark Kent...he choose the name Clark Kent...hed of possibly ended up with the name Mohammaed Aarev Smith due to the popularity and commmon-ness of the names not Clark0. Not bad thoug

Yeah, I figured that was kind of lame and erased that. The second ones better.