GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

The Way It Is And Always Will Be Part 1

Hey, I'm Johnny Blaze. I'm only 19, yet I'm the Spirit of Vengeance. Apparently its wrong to date a girl whos father hates you and is the mayor of the town as well. Well, I'm also wanted for a crime I didn't commit. Worse thing is I promised Roxanne some day we would be together, but I think I only made it worst. With my Dad gone, my Mom gone, Roxanne is the one thing I have left. Well, I found a mystical rock while on the run and unleashed the Lord of Darkness, Mephisto. Being the Jin he is, he offered me something in return for releasing. I made the mistake of wishing my Dad back to life, 'cuz now hes a zombified demon. Well, Mephisto also gave me all the powers of his son Blackheart to deal with my undead Dad. After I deal with this problem I'll unleash the fury on that retard, Mephisto, for fooling me.

No Caption Provided

Johnny Blaze stopped at a gas station, picking up some newspapers and tabloids, along with a beer and a beef stick.

"Secret Series of Street 'Super Soldier Serums' Outlawed In Hell's Kitchen, The Truth About Captain Nazi Possibly Revealed, Otto Octavius On Drugs..." Johnny red the headlines out loud. "Oh, heres a good one... Vampiric Beast Aiming Path of Destruction Towards Small Texan Town... 3.. 2.. 1.."

A huge crowd of screaming people ran by Johnny, followed by Johnny's now vampiric dad.

"...Now" Johnny morphed into the rider and hopped on his motorcycle, transforming it into the Hellcycle.

"RRRRRAAAWW!!!" Johnny's father leaped forward, roaring at his son.

"Oh, put a sock in it" Ghost Rider mumbled.

Ghost Rider threw his chain into the air and lassoed the wild beast that was once Johnny Baze's father.

No Caption Provided

"Get over here!!!" yelled Ghost Rider, pulling forward the beast, then punching it and knocking it into the air.

The beast finally landed and caused a huge impact. The Rider drove over to the crater, and picked up the beast.

"LOOK INTO MY EYES..." said Johnny "...FEEL THE PAIN YOU HAVE INFLICTED AMONG OTHERS! LET YOUR SINS BURN YOU INTO OBLIVION!!!!!! RAAAAA!!!!"

The beast slowly burnt into several ashes and blew away in the wind.

"Thats the end of that" said Ghost Rider, hopping onto the Hellcycle and riding away to collect the ashes.

Ghost Rider opened a portal to the Dark Dimension, and tossed the jar of ashes into the portal.

"Now to show Mephisto that nobody messes with Johnny Blaze" said Ghost Rider, closing the portal and morphing back to Johnny Blaze.

TO BE CONTINUED IN "THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE Part 2"

(Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Roxanne Simpson, Blackheart, and Blackout are all Marvel Characters, however this story is mine and I have re-imagined them all. TheCannon was the one who started Marvel Re-Imagined and if you want to join the group, ask TheCannon.)

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By darth_brendroid

I like the shift from first person (seems a little like the start of an Animorphs book) into the third person. Nice work.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

This is very good. I like how it started in first person and then it went to third person. I also love the Newspaper headlines. I give it my lowest rating ever. Nine thumbs up :P

Seriously, nice work.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@TheCannon said:

Anyone else gonna read this? It's a work of art.

This.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

liked it. When he said "Get over here!!" It reminded me of Scorpion from mortal kombat but good story.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

@darth_brendroid said:

I like the shift from first person (seems a little like the start of an Animorphs book) into the third person. Nice work.

That? Oh, that first person part was just the intro explaining his origin. I'll dig a little deeper into it later on.