Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

A collection of all my fan-fic work

Rose Wilson: The Ravager (This is the original version. I highly recommend you read the second edition, as collected further below, since the writing and flow is better, changes have been made, and a lot of mistakes have been fixed. I would only recommend the original version if you finish what I've written for the 2nd edition so far and want to continue the story to the end)

Rose Wilson: The Ravager (2nd Edition)

Extraordinary Persons

One Shots

DC Mayhem

Marvel Mayhem

#1 Posted by TheWholeDamnShow (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I guess since comments on my chapters have stopped dead cold, I think I'll have to stop posting a chapter everyday. Maybe if I post less frequently it'll give people more time to read and enjoy them, since that's probably what the problem is. So, from now on I'm just going to post each story arc up in bulk when I finish them.

#3 Posted by The Impersonator (5067 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure awesome and ravaged tomato sauce.

#4 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Impersonator said:

I... uh... what does that mean? Really XD Ravaged tomato sauce? I think that's a compliment? So... thanks? XD

#5 Posted by The Impersonator (5067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@The Impersonator said:

I... uh... what does that mean? Really XD Ravaged tomato sauce? I think that's a compliment? So... thanks? XD

You're welcome.

It's a compliment. I meant that the tomato sauce got splattered or ravaged. So the sauce has spilled over with full of chapters to read or lick. xP

#6 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, so I've finally finished completely reorganizing my fan-fic chapters, grouping them by story arc in separate blog posts, also found on the fan-fic forum itself. They can be reached through the links in the original post.

#7 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

new story arc will be up either tomorrow or Saturday, depending on if I can wrap up everything in the next chapter or if I decide to add a filler chapter in after it before the next arc. It'll contain chapters 34-39/40.

#8 Posted by Time_Phantom (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay! Hahza! and all that stuff, so excited for this trade... oops I mean chapter block

#9 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio

Just bumping this because EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS! I'm up to 22 and its up to 40 an still going strong! So get reading people :)

#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

The next story arc should be up by tomorrow or Saturday. It won't be quite as intense as past arcs, but mostly because the one after that I plan on being big, like really big. I'm talking major crossover event big! That's right, I'm going to try my hands at writing out a big event, involving not just Rose and her supporting cast, but heroes from all over the DCU. Should be a challenge, but I'm looking forward to it!

#11 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

reading fanfics made easier.w3w

#12 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

O.o

That's a lot of chapters.

#13 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: haha, yes, yes it is.

@Aero_gt: Always trying to make things easier :3

#14 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 1 of the next arc (the big crossover event!) will be up tomorrow! (probably late tomorrow, but still tomorrow) I wasn't so sure about this when I started writing it, but I think it's coming out pretty well. In all, there should end up being 3 parts to this event. Hopefully I don't run out of ideas halfway through.

#15 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna spend a lot of time reading these!

I know I'm gonna enjoy them!

#16 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: well I certainly hope you do enjoy :) means I did my job well

#17 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped because you all need to read this stuff!

#18 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

There is lots but it is good! Ladies & gentlemen I implore you all to read @Ravager4 's work. One day they will be famous, mark this post :)

#19 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson: lol, thank you for the endorsement!

#20 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

So...much....Ravager....

#21 Posted by vernierhawk001 (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy....only finished chapters 0-2 (when I should have been reading Stats *smacks forehead*) but I'm enjoying it so far. I'm a huge grayson fan and really like the way you've written him. Seems right in line with his character. I don't know too much about Ravager so I can't make too many comments about how true she is to the comics but, seeing as you seem to be a big fan, I'm sure she is spot-on as well. Can't wait to read more :)

#22 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

badump

#23 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Just started reading your Ravager FF series last night. It's awesome!

#24 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: thank you :D

Out of curiosity, were you reading the original version or the 2nd Edition version I started putting up a few days ago? (Hint: the 2nd edition is better xD It fixes a lot of errors and flows better, in my opinion)

#25 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Well I was reading the first because it was longer and I just now realized that they were identical haha, but I will switch over to the second edition :3

#26 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Ha, yeah, the 2nd edition is basically just an extensive edit/rewrite xD I would only recommend reading the original version if you get through all I've finished for the 2nd edition and want to continue xD

#27 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#28 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat Ravager.

#29 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Dat Ravager.

#30 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: The quick question is, the 2nd edition Ravager's are they just updated and re-edited versions of the original run?

#31 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: yes, edited into prose format and polished up all around, mostly just some grammar changes, but also a few minor changes in story

#32 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped for easy access and general awesomeness!

#34 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

bumping

#36 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by batkevin74 (10425 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

bumping! Now completely updated...

#39 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravager4: This is my , along with my Wildvine one the next for consumption by my eyes. Let's see how this goes!

#40 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1630 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by wildvine (8419 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping so I can find tomorrow.

#42 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg --- what a treasure-trove! **bookmarked**

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVAGER!!!!

#43 Posted by RageTH22 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Been in my bookmarks for a while.

I swear, if I wasn't such a crap artist, I'd try turning one of your scripts into a comic for you. Mainly why I can't get myself into the script stories. Nothing I could say here I haven't already said elsewhere.

Looking forward to your next updates!

#44 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

bumping

#46 Edited by RageTH22 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem man. You changed your name on here. But I can understand why.

*Grumbles about having to redo his bookmarks anyway*

Update moar plz.

#47 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1630 posts) - - Show Bio