AkiraMidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AkiraMidnight

A crack in the tile.

Rahne's brown fur was stained of a crimson red liquid, Making the man in front of her lick at his lips. She let out a feral growl as she leaped onto him, sinking her canines at the base of his neck. The man screamed in pain and growled, Pushing her off of him. He then got up and smirks, Showing off his fangs. He chuckles as he speaks to her. "Their is a reason they call me Sabretooth, Puppy." She ignored him, Her instincts were telling her to run and just forget the fight... But her gut was telling her otherwise. Charles Xavier was missing and she knew that Victor knew where he was, She decided to persuade him into telling her information. She backed up and shifted back into her human form, She sighs lightly. I dont want to fight anymore... Just tell me where Charles is and i will forget this ever happened. Sabretooth smirks and chuckles, Cleaning the blood from his claws. "Just when i was getting started... Oh well. I guess i can tell you where Charles is." You guess? "Alright fine i dont guess. I will.... On one condition." Name it. "You bring Wolverine to me." What? Why? "I have some things to settle with him."

(Thats all for now. Im having writer's block lol.)

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kamrenamir

Hmmm, pretty good

AkiraMidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers