Quiet..... Entry One

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

The following story was recovered from the crime scene of the Georgia murders of 1982. The authorities were unable to reveal what exactly happened to the isolated Doak family, due to the government's involvement. My father, who worked in the case, found a Journal that provided crucial evidence. For reasons unknown, it was confiscated by the government officials who prevented the flow of information. But he had created a second copy of the events within to preserve the truth, and left his journal to me in his will and stating that I must publish it and reveal the truth of the until now unknown Georgia murders. The journal is copied from the first-hand account of John Doak, the husband and father of the Doak family.

Journal entry 1-

Hello. My name is John Doak, and this is my journal. My wife, Margret, told me to keep one. I am 38 years of age with two children of 10 and 7, Jack and Taylor. I work in the saw mill and built our house by myself. Our kids are home-schooled by my wife, while we live in peace here in the woods. It's nice, quiet, and I good environment for our children to grow up in. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

We have a truck, but it's only to go to town for food and toiletries. I walk to work everyday, out in the mill. The fresh air helps clear my head when I get up at he crack of dawn every morning. My wife's always been the smart one, raising and schooling the kids. We have a telephone for emergencies, but I never really thought we needed one. Sometimes she gets scared something's gonna happen to us all secluded out here, but I never thought anything of it.

At least, not until now. Lately I've been hearing some sounds outside the house at night, seeing shadows out the window that aren't really there. Probably just some animals, but it ain't like any animals I've ever seen. There's something not quite normal goin on, but it ain't like an animal could hurt us with a roof over our heads.

I don't see what the kids are so scared of.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry it's a little shorter than I wanted it to be. My phone's close to dead and I'm with the parents. I'll make the second entry longer, this one was just kind if an introduction.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@gumflabica: *Raises eybrows* Interest is piqued, my man! You mind informing me when the next part comes out?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@project_worm: Glad you liked it. I'm gonna try to get one up today or tomorrow.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Seems interesting.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gumflabica

@rulerofthisuniverse: the first entry is a bit shorter than I wanted, and I couldn't out in as many finishing tweaks due to low battery. But they'll get better.

Glad you liked it

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Very nice with an interesting type of style. I've not written in a journal before. Seems interesting. Will have to try it some time.