Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

Banner paced around the room frantically, thinking to himself "The results have to be wrong? C'mon, that is impossible...they cannot be right..."

He paced around the lab, trying to rationalize and make excuses why the horrible findings HAD to be wrong.

"M--mm..Maybe I.. miscalculated...Maybe their was an error in the math..maybe, maybe..."He walked over to his desk, he sat-down, taking his glasses off he accidentally spilled his whiskey on the table..His eyes connected to a gun that was placed on the table from the night before...the night before when he had shot himself through the skull, he had woken up five hours later.. sighing as he removed his trembling hands from his forehead. Speaking out-loud to himself "I..Need to re-calculate, do it again..do the test AGAIN" He shook his head violently, he was getting way too agitated..any more of this and he may turn. He stood up, walking towards the sink he washed of face off, looking at his reflection in the mirror his eyes glowed red. Was he going crazy?

8 hours later..

Bruce felt tears run down his cheeks...he looked down as his trembling hands picked up the cold and dark revolver..once again for the 5th desperate time this week,He wanted out, why was it so hard? Dog's could be put down when they became wild animals...why could he not have this simple luxury , the luxury of death. He raised the gun to his mouth forehead, the cold barrel sent a shiver down his spine.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror opposite, he put the gun down as he stumbled over to the mirror, he...saw himself, the green version. They placed their foreheads onto each-other as Banner cried and the Hulk stared. It was a strange moment, man and beast were one...but suddenly, a hand came of the the mirror, reaching for Banner...

No Caption Provided

Sometime later

Waking up on the clustered floor, he must have had an episode, he looked around, no, he had not, he simply fainted from the shock of seeing hulk and discovering the reality.. that he was dying, dying from turning into this monster, he had been studying his DNA for a few months now, taking test after test coming to one conclusion, this thing, these transformations were altering his DNA, The only conclusion he had come to was he was going to die, unsure how or when, but DNA alteration like this would only lead to an inevitable death by cancer, or his heart, my simply stop.

However, he had one last-resort, A man named Dr Samuel located in South Detroit said he could stall his DNA long enough to find a "cure", Banner - against all of his better judgement had put his entire faith into this pursuit, he was flying to the man tonight....

Going against everything in his mind telling him to get as far away from the plane as possible, he followed through, smiling to the hostesses nervously anticipating the worst, he found his seat, next-to a young athletic looking black-man, he sat down next-to him as he gave an attempted smile, when in reality he was scared, he could bring the whole plane down if somebody even trod on his toe.

"It's a woman, isn't it, It's always a woman, am I right?" The Athletic looking immaculately dressed man of African decent spoke to him.

Banner turned his head as his eyed widened, a sheepish smile "Err" He gulped , looking around the plane anxiously "No, no, Just..." He thought for a few seconds "Work" He then nodded to the man, giving him a hand "Name's Doctor Banner, Bruce Banner"

The man shook his hand, a firm grip as he scrunched up his face like he was of noble class, with an African tone he spoke"You can call me Mr P" He nodded to the man. "So, What brings to to this plane? Me.." He touched his chest "I am on official business, I'm a diplomat you know" He spoke with confidence authority and slightly snobbish.

Banner smiled at the diplomat half-hearted, he wanted to roll his eyes, this was going to be a long...long flight...

-

Thanks for reading, Want more PyroMania?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/pyroverse-s-library-of-pyromania-1458262/#12

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By wildvine

@pyrogram

Wow. This is creepy and sad at the same time. Never felt so bad for Banner before.

Bruce felt tears run down his cheeks...he looked down as his trembling hands picked up the cold and dark revolver..once again for the 5th desperate time this week,He wanted out, why was it so hard? Dog's could be put down when they became wild animals...why could he not have this simple luxury , the luxury of death. He raised the gun to his mouth forehead, the cold barrel sent a shiver down his spine.

This part is really powerful. You really feel the despair. The utter hopelessness. Shivers.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Thanks , I was trying to capture that :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull:

Thanks! It's good to know a dedicated hulk fan liked it ^_^

Ohh Shit >_> RPG too blame! :P Changed it!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Ohh dude wait till I write my Tony Stark Fan Fiction, that will blow shit out of the water xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Hah! I write tony so much in the RP section I got his persona down better than my own in real life xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 - Could you take a look at this? Tell me what you think of the feel etc.. thanks.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By JJ62

A thor fan actually likes Hulk. WOW! I thought that was impossible, good show!

Love the story, is this part of the Marvel mayhem?

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it a lot, it shows the perfect dynamic between Hulk and Banner. How Hulk is Banner's worst enemy but also his greatest ally, it's what makes Hulk such a great character.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jj62: It's part of the Pyro-Verse, as it says in the name :P, And Thank you ^_^

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Your welcome! Mind checking out my DD one??

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-man-without-fear-issue-1-1459217/

Here it is...my first one so obviously not gonnna be too great.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@pyrogram: Nice work, love that Bruce is at the end of his tether and Hulk won't let him go, there's a story called Hulk The End...I think can't exactly remember the title but this reminds of it, the whole "just let me go" scenario.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Myrmidon_

@pyrogram: Nice work, love that Bruce is at the end of his tether and Hulk won't let him go, there's a story called Hulk The End...I think can't exactly remember the title but this reminds of it, the whole "just let me go" scenario.

(Tis Pyro) Thanks man, I never read Hulk,that's awesome to know! Thanks again ^_^

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#22 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@wildvine said:

@pyrogram

Wow. This is creepy and sad at the same time. Never felt so bad for Banner before.

This part is really powerful. You really feel the despair. The utter hopelessness. Shivers.

Completely agree, I love that you have put yourself in his position, your empathy for the character is shining through here, and makes for a really good read. Loves it mate :)

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Wowzers in trousers :O

Pretty good.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You have this thing about self introspection -- you are good at it -- very good.

And yet, this:

"It's a woman, isn't it, It's always a woman, am I right?" The Athletic looking immaculately dressed man of African decent spoke to him.

-_-

You just couldn't resist, could you? (:P)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pyrogram
dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@pyrogram: Sounds interesting. You should continue this whenever you get the chance.