Posted by wildvine (10920 posts) - - Show Bio

PyroVerse Beyond: Insanity Inc.

Name: Nathan Adams.

Codename: Jack O'Lantern. He is the fourth to bare the title.

Powers: Above average fighting skills. Not on par with Lady Shiva, but close.

Weapons/Armor: Jack wears the carbonadium body armor of Moon Knight. He is very secretive about how the armor came into his possession. This armor protects him from physical and mystical attacks. It also provides him a certain level of super strength. Around 700 pounds.

Flame Thrower: Through use of clever pyrotechnics, Jack O'Lantern can 'breath' fire at opponents.

Pumpkin Bombs: Jack is armed with the pumpkin bombs made so popular by Green Goblin.

Goblin Glider: Instead of the more traditional flying broomstick, Jack rides an old Goblin Glider.

Fear Gas: The right gauntlet of his armor can spray Scarecrow's Fear Toxin at close range.

Scythes: Jack O'Lantern has hand scythes, and throwing scythes. Cause you can never have too many weapons.

Bio: Nathan was trained by his father to fight, to keep him safe from the thugs in Gotham. Nathan took to training naturally, and excelled in all his classes. The the Cloudburst outbreaks began. Heroes, villains and regular people fell to the disease. Among them was Nathan's family. Where he went, and what he did for the 16 years since the world changed is a mystery as he is very secretive and has deep trust issues. He pays more homage to Scarecrow then Joker. But as to whether he has ever encountered Scarecrow has not been revealed.

He does however believe the OmniCorp regime has over stepped its bounds, and is a firm member of the resistance.

#1 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet :D

#2 Posted by wildvine (10920 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by dngn4774 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

Cewl!

#4 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: I know I know, I am faultlessly splendor in my stylistic speeds :P

#5 Posted by wildvine (10920 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@wildvine: I know I know, I am faultlessly splendor in my stylistic speeds :P

You're just making up for being late commenting on my story. Admit it. : P

#6 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by wildvine (10920 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Okay Mr RPG character creator master. Did I give him too much?

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: More than I've given some of my characters *Cough...Pyrogram still has the shittiest power descriptionCough* And then you look at by Alt myrmidon and see how much I wrote for him, and gave him.

You done fine :)

#9 Edited by wildvine (10920 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

You know me. I live in fear of making an over powered character.

#10 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: No such thing as an over powered character. Only bad writing.

#11 Posted by dngn4774 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@wildvine: No such thing as an over powered character. Only bad writing.

Tell that to the DBZ fans.

#12 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by MisterAnderson (516 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by cbishop (9003 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read any of the Pyroverse stuff, but I like Jack O'Lantern, so you got my attention. Interesting mix. Adding to my FF Long Box. :)

#15 Posted by henrik (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack O'Lantern is one of the coolest villains, I don't understand why he's so underrated

#16 Posted by wildvine (10920 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop said:

I haven't read any of the Pyroverse stuff, but I like Jack O'Lantern, so you got my attention. Interesting mix. Adding to my FF Long Box. :)

Me too. I may have polished him up a bit more then the others. : P

@henrik said:

Jack O'Lantern is one of the coolest villains, I don't understand why he's so underrated

I must agree. He is pretty rad. Anyone that can tangle with Venom and take a grenade to the face is cool in my book.

#17 Posted by cbishop (9003 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: I think Jack is a more interesting visual than Green Goblin/Hobgoblin - I'd rather see him as a regular Spider-villain.