Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

ADULT CONTENT

A man and a woman run around a corner

I watch in amazement as the two feeble warmers (warm blood) run from Stone and Charity. Their eyes wide in freight and their minds racing with fear. It is always fun to watch the two of my brethren hunt, they enjoy watching for a while and then making their kill...and it looks as if Stone has grown bored of the hunt.

A massive creature turns the corner in front of the man and woman

His body large and brimming with muscles he stands with a large smile upon his face. A face covered in scars and his mouth open filled with massive teeth. A loud guttural growl comes from him as the two humans skid into him. The man stutters and gets out "R-r-r-run Susan RUN!" the girl gets to her feet and slips then takes off down the long hall. Stone steps over the man for his hunger for the woman has grown too much for him and he dismisses the puny man. The man who must be the womans boyfriend stands up picking up a pipe and swinging it against the back of Stones head. Stone stops his walking and turns around his smile turned into an evil grimace he looks the man down and then in one swift motion thrusts his hand forward into the mans gut, blood pours from his mouth. Stone pulls the mans body forward towards Stones face and in a quick motion chomps down on the mans face. The man screams in pain as Stone pulls away with the mans face still in his mouth, the skin peeling away from the body. The muscles and nerves snapping as he shakes his head tearing the mans face clean off. The man falls to his knees still attached to Stones hand. His face bare the muscles dripping with blood and part of his skull showing, the man is in so much pain yet is still able to scream. Stone sniffs at the man in a way close to a dog and then pulls his hand out from the mans gut his insides falling from the hole in his gut. Stone grabs the man by the top of the head and by the legs and begins to pull, the man very much dead by now but the torture is still too much fun for the large man. The mans body pulls apart the tendons snapping and his bones breaking the sound of it brings pleasure to Stone. He drops the remains of the man and turns back towards Susan, but soon his wide grin turns into a frown.

Susan turns around to see the sight of her boyfriends bloody torture, she screams his name "John!!!!" and then turns to run away only to be gripped by the throat by thin and silky hands. A slow and seductive voice is heard "My my looks as if master found a pretty one. She will be quite fun to play with."Charity licks her lips and then pulls Susan in close breathing in her smell. And then a large grin appears on her beautiful face "Yes she will be very fun."

From the end of the hall a loud booming voice "Hey BITCH! That one is mine i saw her first". Charity snaps at Stone "No you moronic oaf i caught her therefore she is mine to play with first." Charity's attention is taken off Susan. And susan takes this chance to claw at her face. Charity lets out a angry scream and her face turns from a beautiful one to a dark and monstrous face "You whore." and without thinking she lifts Susan's body midair and swings her hand across her mid section. Susan's body falls apart in two pieces her entrails fall from her top half. Charity tosses the womans body aside utter a few curses damning the womans soul to eternity of torture.

Stone finally gets to Charity and a sad puppy dog look appears on his face "Why did you need to do that. I would have shared." Charity looks at Stone and shows her face "The whore scratched me" Stone shrugged and picked up both halves of Susan "Shes still worth the fun dead or alive, and then we can have our dinner afterwards." Charity nods and they both walk out of the hall towards the light at the end. Coming out they are within a very large maze.

After witnessing the acts of my brethren i find that if we are ever going to be able to have more food or even play things. We need to branch out we cant be stuck in this world, we need to go into the real world. And it is only matter of time.

turns to look at a large gate in the back of the room

"How much longer?"

A little goblin turns to the master "Not long master, not long at all."

3 days pass

I have been waiting for this moment for what feels like eons. Since those days i have been waiting for a way to escape this damned place of damnation.

Flashback

Its been many years since those times. Back when the Nobels were the men to be, geez what a baffon. Dreaming of things bigger than them and nothing ever happening. What they had no clue was that their were people even demons who ran around in his time that were never seen. I was one of them a vampire, feeding on the dead or dying whenever i could. Those years were the worst soon they did find out about the likes of us demons and strung us up on pitchforks. Even the witches who were more human than the demons were taken.

I was a handsome man when i was human but spineless being a creature of the night fixed that rather quickly. But even then i was afraid, and one night i prayed a thing we should never do. But one night of prayers brought me to my salvation. On a night in Salem i was cornered by a group and i actually pleaded to anyone who could hear to save me. The one moment in live i was disgusted with myself, and in a flash of brimestone and hellfire the group were reduced to ashes. And before me stood the avatar of my creator Lucifer he liked to be called. He stood me up and put on a more human appearance even weaving his powers over me to make me more appealing while we talked.

For hours we sat and spoke about my life and what i wanted out of it. He listened for a while but then he decided it was his time to speak asking me what i wanted out of my miserable life and i answered with two words "Power and Respect." He smiled that evil grin he has always been shown with. And with that smile he said "Power and Respect is what you want? Alright for what is left of your soul you will be indebted to me, forever a demon of the night." I smiled thinking that my life would be fun as such a demon maybe a handsome one, but this was not the case. With a snap of his fingers my body began to twist and churn. My appearance changed from a half decent looking fellow to the creature many would describe as Dracula.

Over the years after that day many who saw me described me as a man by the name of Dracula, soon another creature would take the true name of Dracula but i do take in the glory of having created that name in my appearance, but now all i go as is Master.

Soon over the many years i was to find out 5 more were given this "gift" from the true master of darkness. Sid, Nancy,Stone,Charity, and Ian all met up with Lucifer and were given their wants.

The first one who was granted their want after me was Natanial or otherwise known as Stone. He was a drunkard and a rapist wanting nothing more in life that to be powerful and be able to feed on any he chose. And his want was granted turning his fat obese body into a body of strength covered in stone and mire. His first business after the gain of his newfound powers was the tear through a nearby village all the women were found tore into pieces nothing left of them. He soon made a name for himself from the ones who survived given his now name Stone.

The second of my brethren was Charity also known as Katya. A beautiful and brilliant women who wanted nothing from life but to stay beautiful and reap from her beauty. Which she did, she also was a homicidal maniac whos only pleasure in life was using men and seeing if they were true men or cowards who wanted nothing but her body. When our master came to her she wanted nothing but eternal beauty and that is what she got, and that very night she tortured her then husband for days hours upon hours. Taking his very soul into her body. She loved the screams of men as she tortured them, their screams much more satisfying than a womans.

The last three Sid,Nancy, and Ian were all given their demon appearance in the same night.

Sid and Nancy twins who loved nothing even in their human lives but to torture and kill. They would trick their victems into believe themselves as a couple and luring them into what they thought was a night of drugs an sex. They were psychopathic delusional children which made them rather easy for our master to find, all they asked for was to never feel pain again (a reason they have never explained why) and built in "instruments". Our master gave them what they asked for their instruments were built into their own demonic bodies. Long serated spines protruded from their arms and body, they grew quite facinated with their newfound powers, taking on gothic appearances.

Ian was the normal looking of my brethren when he was chosen, nothing was told to us about his past other than what he wanted "Power, untold power" and his body was augmented. His body more massive than Stone himself, after gaining his wanted he asked "What is our purpose." And soon we were told, our chaos was untold in the history books for the fact of how barbaric we were in our blood lust. Over the years our bloody orders were given and we did as told, and along with our killings we gained enemies Warlocks and even Witches. Our own brethren of the dark arts were against us and soon they did the unthinkable.

They banished us to a world where we were unable to escape, the only way was in. We could only watch as the human world changed over the centuries and the humans did our work for us. But as with every show we grew bored, soon we found out that humans could enter our world but we could not leave. So when the moronic humans did enter our world we took our chances and fed and tortured.

But soon very soon we will be back in the world that has missed us so very very much. Soon we will break out of this living maze this Puzzle.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sounds like Hellraisers :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkchild

Gambler says:

"Sounds like Hellraisers :P"

The beginning and how they hide themselves is where i got alot of the ideas. But the rest is my own creation.

But thanks bro u actually read it

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah it was good. You've come up lmao

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Nice man!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Gambler says:

"Yeah it was good. You've come up lmao"

yeah i know from my first rpgs and even first fanfics yeah i have. i know grammar now lmao

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By LstPaladin

I read and liked it. Looking forward to "the rest of the story". (Didn't mean to sound like Paul Harvey)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

u have a very very... intense sense of twisted reality...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Warlock360 says:

"u have a very very... intense sense of twisted reality..."

lmao thats an understatement

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Jake Malcom

aztek_the_lost says:

"I have to say I like it, more than I thought I would even...which is a good thing :)"

thanks bro.

Im gonna have some fun with Sid and Nancy. Their the more f@#ked up of the bunch. well the ones who were humans at one point in their lives

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LstPaladin

Do you already know the ending, or are you still working on it.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jake Malcom

LstPaladin says:

"Do you already know the ending, or are you still working on it."

bits and pieces right now in my head and on paper im about at the middle of it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild

The goblin in front of the gate sits chanting spells and different Demon arts. The gate crackles in the air as the immense power holding it shut is beginning to fall and crumble Master walks up behind the goblin and places his clawed hand on its shoulder "Quickly Iygot, I am growing ever so impatient." squeezing the little goblins shoulder as he speaks "And if this thing is not up within the day you can only hope your little goblets can grow back, for if Charity herself does not get a decent man she will tear them from your body." the little goblin swallows and turns his head "Soon Master very soon."

Shortly after Master and Iygots discussion Ian or better known as Whisper to the others enters the room, and speaking telepathically "Sir, Stone and Charity have arrived from their hunt do you wish to see them?" Whisper speaks only verbally rarely since his voice is only tolerable to us and we have many human slaves and pets around the place and if he spoke their brains would cook from the inside "Yes let them in, and where are the twins?"

Ian turns back around "Somewhere down below having their fun with the little ones." Master grins "Tell them to come up here when their finished the gate is almost open." Whisper nods and walks out as both Stone and Charity walk in, Stone gnawing on one of Susans legs. He says something but his mouth is full so Master looks at Charity as if saying What did the moron say?

Charity grins her beautiful smile "He said that the two are gone now. We had our play but we grew bored and now we want more." Charity walks up to Master and pulls his head towards hers and kisses him hard wrapping her leg around his waist then letting go "Sorry I am still in the mood for some fun." Stone looks his mouth open and Susans leg hanging out his mouth he grunts and says "Whore" before walking over to the goblin and smacking it over the head as he sits down on the ground.

3 hours later

Iygot gets up from his sitting position and looks over at Master "It is ready only speak the incantation and then it will open. No 100% you will come out the other side disquised but its something."

Master nods and lets out a bellowing scream and soon the twins come rushing to the room as does Whisper "Dear god, you ever hear yourself dammit that hurt." Sid says to Master "Shut up you twit and get in the formation."

Soon all 6 of them form a pentagram and begin the incantation that they had practiced over the many years of waiting

In unison "He saw forth the coming storm the darkness envelopes us, let the light be cast aside WE HAVE COMETH!"

And in that instant the gate slams open and a rush of energy is produced and the rooms contents begin to be sucked into the gate Sid and Nancy are the first to be swallowed. The others simple walk into it and Master follows shaking his head thinking Damn those two are so stupid mocking how the twins got sucked in so quickly. He walks into the gate and his body feels as if it will be torn into pieces, but then they all arrive. Master hitting the pavement of an ally hard, he stands breathing hard "Charity remind me to kill that little goblin when i get the chance." the others breath hard as their powers were sucked from them and this world is alot heavier than theirs. Stone is the first to voice this "Anyone else feel heavier than usual?" Nancy looks at Stone "No fatass your always heavy."

They stay in the ally for another 10 minutes regaining thier breath when Master finally speaks "We stay hidden for a few days and find our husks any will do just dont be too obvious when acquiring a husk alright. After finding a husk study the humans around you and then when the time is right we begin our chaos. Not massive at first but we will have fun. When your study is done find me and tell me all that has happened, now leave." The others scatter across the city leaping from rooftop to rooftop, Master smiles thinking This is where it all begins

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

damn nice bro

I think I have already seen the begging somewhere lol

but great story

keep me updated

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jake Malcom

lol yeah i put more to the begiing post also

yeah im gonna have some twisted fun with this ill do another post or two morrow cya though im off

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By warlock360

love the master lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

STOP ADULT CONTENT DO NOT READ IF NOT OF AGE

Nancy's Point of View

Vagrants were more entertaining than these lots. Dear god not an interesting thing going on.

Nancy sits on top of a local strip joint

Her talons and spikes drag against the rooftop creating little sparks as they drag. Soon she begins to draw on the roof top with her own blood. Licking her fingers her own blood growing tasteless now, she needs new blood and some new fun. She looks over the rooftop the night air finally turning into the blackest night. Her eyes focus onto a girl in a uniform not even 16 years old coming home from school mumbling to herself "Damn Jordan, cant keep his hands off for more than fifteen minutes." Nancy smiles finally finding a new fun toy for the night. She jumps down into the the ally next to the strip joint, turning her voice into a distressed woman she pleas "Someone help me please someone!!"

The girl hears the Nancy and comes running down the ally grabbing Nancy's shoulder "Ma'am you alright, whats wrong?" Nancy turns and faces the girl "Oh nothing love just need some fun for the night." The light of the ally showing Nancy's demonic look the girls face turning into a frightened look as Nancy grabs her by the throat and pulls her into the shadows.

15 minutes later

The girl awakens in a abandoned building neon lights shining down onto her, her white uniform glowing in the light. She struggles but is unable to move her arms and legs tied down to a table "Whats going on, Someone please help me!"

"Oh precious no one will be coming for you, your all mine tonight and forever." Nancy walks out from the shadows her full form completly visible now. Her body covered in connecting threads all around her body. He talons long sliding up the girls body "We can get rid of this now." And in one swift motion Nancy takes off the girls outer layer of cloths and Nancy gets in close "I'll have some fun with you."

And after hours of toying and playing Nancy finally gets down to business. The girl naked and trembling out of frieght "Please let me go PLEASE!"

Nancy growing bored of her whining "Dear god shut up" kisses the girl hard and then the girls eyes begin to widen as Nancy begins to choke the girl while kissing her. Soon the girls eyes rolled back into her head showing the white of her eyes.

Nancy then slide her hands up the girls body up to her hair and pulled hard, and in that swift motion the girls skin was peeled off her body leaving a body of muscle and blood. The floor began to turn crimson read from the blood pouring into the floor, Nancy pulls the skin over her own and snapping her fingers and with her demon arts seals the top of the head closed. She steps in front of a mirror marveling at her new skin and says "A little more gothic would be more fun but this will work." She looks the body completely over and screams "Sh!t" the skin was torn at the spine area "Had a little too much fun i guess." she says waving her hand down her body as the skin began to heal itself "Their much better."

She walks out of the building snapping her fingers as she walks away from it and the building is engulfed in flames. She loves her new body, the potential for fun is limitless. She walks into a local store and puts on a pair of cloths because walking around naked will only attract attention they dont need now.

She walks around the city watching and studying waiting for her mind to fully absorb all her surroundings.
Post Edited:2008-03-13 10:22:37

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By warlock360

lol nasty mind of yours but ... interesting...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild

Warlock360 says:

"lol nasty mind of yours but ... interesting..."

just wait till i get the to...nm you will see

Saul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Saul

I'll have to agree with Warlock

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Keep up the good work DC. It's good so far!

Urban Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Urban Reaper

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Keep up the good work DC. It's good so far!"

Indeed

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

thank you both of you

Urban who are you?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Andferne

Nice DC, but twisted. No wonder you are red :)

lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild

Sid's View

No wonder the worlds gone to sh!t since we left, just look at them. Their killing themselves, with these drugs they think make their world better. But either way this world will have fine pickings of delectable women and men for me to have my fun with, and when we take over their will be nothing to stop us.

Sid continues to talk to himself as he slinks on the roof tops of New York, watching and remembering what all goes on. Who the easy ones to take would be and where their true source of food would be found. He stops on top of a building watching a punk shoot himself up with heroin and his eyes roll into the back of his head "Looks like he will be out until night....that makes what I need to do so much easier." Sid slinks out of view and into the shadows waiting for nightfall, his pale skin the only thing that would give him away in the shadows if someone were to look hard enough.

5 hours later Nightfall

Sid watches the punk/junkie his eyes never moving from the mans position. He licks his lips in anticipation, he tried to take the man three times but someone always managed to pass by and make him crawl back into the shadows. And soon Sid even crawled into the sewers hiding under the man hole just in front of the junkie. Soon the man awoke in a dazed and startled way, almost as if he knew he was being watched "Damn....thats some good sh!t" He stands and his shirt visible an anarchy sign on his shirt is seen making Sid smiling his toothy grin. The man turns his back walking towards the man hole and stops just above it looking down at it "What the f@#k?" he says before Sid grabs him by the leg and pulls the man screams out in horror scratching at the pavement attempting to gain some support or stop himself from being pulled down. His arms are all that are visible from above the man hole and then nothing all that remains is the distant scream of the mans voice and an open manhole.

Sid drags the man across the sewers below, being dragged by one foot. The man kicks and screams and Sid slams the mans body against the walls of the sewers every time he does so, and soon the man gets the hint and shuts up hoping that Sid is only looking for few things and not his life.

Sid stops at a cross between sewers looking both ways sniffing out a good area "You and me are going to have some fun tonight you degenerat fool." Sid turns the corner slamming the man against the wall just for fun as he turns. Soon Sid stops in a abandoned area of the sewer it most likely housed a group of homeless people since it still had the oder of humans to it, Sid took in a deep wif of the smell and slams the man up against the wall holding him their by the throat "Now lets begin shall we?" And Sid pulls four spikes from his body and spins them in his hand and looks at the man "You know the people from olden times did have a good idea of torture you know that?" slamming one of the spikes into the mans right hand pinning it to the wall "Their are many ways of gaining information from people and one of the most widely used methods is torture." Slamming anther spike into the mans other hand and letting go of the mans throat "Please man come on ill tell you anything just dont do this." Sid looks at the man he hadnt shown him his true self yet he still had the hood over his head "Man? Well i guess you havnt seen me yet have you." Sid leans forward into the only light in the sewers and shows off his grotesque face and body before slamming a spike into the mans foot. He then puts the other leg over the one against the wall and slams the final spike into the mans foot. Stepping back and basking in his masterpiece "You know i do enjoy this." The man was crucified on the wall of the sewer Sid walks closer and licks the mans face, the sweat tasting ever so sweet "You know most humans dont taste well unless they are afraid something about fear just makes them so much more tastier." Sid slides his finger down the mans bare chest and cuts a piece of his skin right of the mans body and eats it hole licking his lips cleaning the blood from his mouth "Alright time for the real fun."

Screams can be heard through the entire sewer system for miles, and soon after an hour of torture the man succumbs to the pain and dies leaving Sid unsatisfied "Dammit they always die so quickly." Sid then begins to peel the skin off the man and sliding the pieces onto his own body, sewing them on to his own skin. After an hour of doing so he looks at himself and takes the mans cloths and puts them on, finally noticing a name and a picture of a man on the back of the mans shirt it says "Sid Vicious" this makes Sid himself smile "I really am begining to enjoy this world." He smiles and walks through the sewers whistling.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Andferne

"Sid Vicious" that there made me laugh enough. At first I was going to say eww, but outweighed the ew part.

Good job DC.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darkchild

thanks bro

ive always liked Sid vicious and this just made it so cool. Tribute to the man in my fanfic i was hoping people got the Sid and Nancy name pun lol

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LstPaladin

Good stuff bro. I remember sid vicious he had the right name, it suited him.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Alright DC nice work

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"that one was awesome! I think Sid is my favorite after that"

thanks bro

just wait till the others and then Masters husk search

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"that one was awesome! I think Sid is my favorite after that"

thanks bro

just wait till the others and then Masters husk search"

how many more are left? Stone, Charity, the twins and Master right?"

Stone Charity Ian and Master

the twins have already been done

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild

sid and Nancy are the twins

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"sid and Nancy are the twins"

yeah, figured that out...I did miss a post (the one with the incantation) now it makes sense"

lmao oh ok

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Charmcaster

Ummm, cool?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkchild

Adult content: Some harsh and crude language. Violence and gore

Stones Point of View

Stone stands in the allyway clear as day sitting in a box looking at all the women walking around. "These women they pray to be my play things, with their short skirts and cloths" licks his lips "Its as if they know what can happen but dont care, sometimes i do pity this world. Full of pathetic and useless beings bent on conquest of a world they already own. Every corner of this pathetic and miserable place is theirs not an inch isnt property of someone else." Stone gazes upon the many humans who walk around him, a few spare some change for him all they see is a person in a cardboard box in the shadows. They know not of what true and despicable evil sits waiting for the one unsuspecting fool to come up to him.

Soon Stone grows impatient and his hunger for the flesh and cavitites of this worlds women prove to be too much for him, he begins his hunt. Scanning all the men who walk by for suitable husks, many pass by but most are skinny and unhealthy men who wouldnt know a wet area if they were slapped in the face with it. Stone soon is treated with what humans would call a "pimp" he was tall dark and what many women would call handsome. He was that on the outside but he was a different man under his skin, taking his property into the ally across from Stone and beating them around for a few minutes until they gave him all their money. He had his way forcably with a few of them then let them go, Stone found the perfect man to be his forever husk. Stone vanished into the shadows and waited until dusk right before the sun would fall and turn the skies into the blackness this world was so scared of.

The pimp was counting his money as Stone walked up to him in the shadows "Got anything i could have some fun with for the night?" Stone asked the pimp. The pimp looks at Stone from under a lamp post "What are you looking for?" he says grinning showing off gold plated teeth, Stone hisses "Something that will keep me up all night." The pimp understands and snaps his fingers towards a hooker he turns to Stone "500 now and 500 after." he says extending his hand for the money. Stone grabs his arm and squeezes "I think you will do fine." Stone says pulling the man into the shadows of the ally and up the building next to them, the hooker looks for her pimp and finds his wad of cash and takes it running off home.

Stone brings the pimp to the rooftop of an adjacent building and holds him by his throat mid air "You know i almost feel bad for what i am about to do, your such a grand subject and potential familiar for us its a waste. But meat is meat and i need mine." Stone squeezes the man who by now is a snivaling excuse for a man snot dripping from his nose.

Stone slams the man on the building he can hear the cracking of bones as they connect with the building, he grabs a nearby antenna and wraps the pimp up in it tying his legs to the building as well his arms. Stone sniffs the man up and down looking to see if he picked the right husk for himself and finally finding that the husk was almost perfect he reaches down between the mans legs "Gotta get rid of the one imperfection with this one." and rips the mans manhood from between his legs, the popping noise made when he did so was music to his ears. The man began to scream as his only welfare was taken from him in an instant, he began to curse at Stone "Motha f@#ka im going to f@#king kill you." he screams still tied to the rooftop. Stone grabs the mans lower jaw and pulls his face forward "My mother was a good soul and i never did anything with her you fool. Your tongue is mine!" Stone opens the mans mouth and with two of his large fingers grabs his tongue and pulls it hard and blood begins to gush as the mans tongue hangs in front of his face. Stone swings the tongue around then sets his hand under his own chin "Although she did not like my new look so she killed herself...so maybe i did do something to her in the long run shurgs shoulders My mistake." The mans eyes widen as Stone begins to peel his skin off his body starting at his legs, Stone growing bored of the mans screams reaches down the pimps mouth and rips out his vocal chords and the silence relaxes Stone as he peels the skin of the still very much alive man.

Once Stone finishes he puts the skin on and it fuses with him, healing any damage done during the skinning process. Stone straightens out parts of the skin and looks at the pimp lying almost dead on the rooftop remembering now he is naked and a black man "Something about this doesnt bode well." He walks past the pimps almost motionless body then stops "Oh yeah almost forgot." He walks back to the pimp and kneels down his face right in front of the pimps, he leans in and chomps down onto the mans head his entire head in Stones mouth, and within minutes the mans entire body is in Stones large gullet. Stone stands puts on his coat and leaps down from the building and belches "Need to find some cloths." He sees a very well dressed man waiting for a hooker leaning on a lamp post "Alright well that was easy."

Stone walks towards the man.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jake Malcom

lol yeah it was fun.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Andferne

Well at least someone killed that pimp. If Stone didn't I was going to. :)

Nice post DC keep it up.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jake Malcom

figured as well

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkchild

Charity's view

I have always been the more human looking of our lords children, not as perfect as Ian but he was his first. Yet my body attracts more attention then always needed. Yet still very much fun even without skin, I look around for a sweet little snack. Soon i do find one but she is with a man two birds one stone. My body gets control and i walk out into the daylight without cover and walk over to the couple. The man is the first to see me and his eyes move up from my legs to the rest of my frame. Her eyes too are glued to my body and i walk past them into an ally and they follow, one of my little tricks i picked up before i was banished to that forsaken world. He is the first to catch up with me asking the same lines all men use "Where have i been all his life and will I accompany them to their home." I nod and he brings us to the car and soon we make our way to his house.

As we make it down a long stretch of road my real figure can be seen as i let it down, my thorns and spines stick to the leather in his nice car Got to get me one of these i think to myself before slipping my hand onto his neck "This will be fine." i whisper in his ear before my nails dig into his neck and the blood splatters onto the dash. Her screams bring me great pleasure, she sobs at him choking on his own blood as he tries to take control of the car but too no avail as we slam into a nearby tree. She is tossed through the windshield and he also flies through the empty space where the window should be.

I gently open the back door and step into the dying light my full form for all to see, i can hear her gasping for air a piece of glass imbedded in her throat. She stares at the dying body of her lover and i slip next to him my hand rubbing up and down his body before stopping right above his hear "For the many hearts you have broken handsome yours shall be so." and my hand plunges into his chest and i rip from his body his still beating heart. The blood trickles down my hand and down my arm. I hold it above my head and the blood trickles all the way down my body and the feeling of the warm blood over my body is intoxicating. I look over at the scared little woman and smile "Dont worry I dont enjoy women as much as men." and i walk over to her stepping on the glass sticking out of her throat she gurgles "Help" before i push down onto the glass ending her life. "Tramp, a man like that should never be with a whore like you." i say to the dead woman. I take both bodies into the nearby forest and have my way with him, bringing him back to life for the reason of having fun, then end his pitiful excuse for a life. Soon the womans pink skin covers mine and i dress myself in her cloths before walking back into that horrible city. Master wouldnt like me to wander off too far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again I must say, great work DC!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By Nighthunter

f#"## sweet work man

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Darkchild

Ians view

This world deserves nothing less that what that egomaniac wants to do with it, yet sometimes i find myself wondering do we have the right to do what we see as right. All those years ago all i wanted was power and charm and this is what i get for making a deal with the man of mischief himself. A grotesque excuse for a man my body damaged and beaten its own appearance frightens me.

I stand watching the men and women walk the streets and a small bit of vomit comes to the back of my throat with the knowledge of what i need to do. I most certainly dont enjoy what i have to do in my position as a demon most of the time i avoid it as much as possible.

notices a Mercades and a handsome man in the drivers seat

"That'll do"

Ian leaps from rooftop to rooftop following the car and its occupant. Soon the man stops at a red light down a long road sipping on his coffee, the light turns green and he hits the gas only for his car to not move an inch. The darkness of the air hid Ian who holding the front of the car up. The man turns his headlights on to bright the entire veil of darkness hiding Ian is thrown and his massive demonic shape is shown. The man lets out a scream and a "What the f@#k?"

Ian doesnt show any emotion at all only opens his mouth pulling his head back and thrusting it forward letting out a high pitched scream. The scream eminates from his mouth in waves, soon the man in the car is clutching his head screaming in pain. Blood begins to seep from his eyes,nose,ears, and mouth, his brain being liquified from the inside out. Finally his eyes roll back into his head and falls forward onto the steering wheel his head landing on the horn.

Ian blocks out the blaring noise from the horn, he reaches into the car ripping the steering wheel off along with the horn and dragging the body into the ditch.

Minutes later

Ian walks out of the ditch with his new "skin" tugging on parts he missed evening it out "God i really wish their was a less disgusting way of hiding ourselves." He walks over to the car and sits down with a smile, then the smile turns to a frown. He looks out the door to the steering wheel across the street "Dammit". He gets out and sets out back to the god forsaken city the Master is in.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That one was awesome! I never expected it...a demon with regrets

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers