Avatar image for puppet_master113
Puppet_Master113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Puppet_Master113

This is My own Original Character, I would Love feed back about him! :)

Puppet Master- Alexander Thomas, born into a poor family with a genetic gift of telepathy, (though only minor) he can control small objects, but not living people. he is very smart, always tinkering with little mechanisms and making little retractile gizmos. At the ripe age of 19 his drug addicted parents are killed by a drug dealer, (he refuses to believe that his parents are addicts) And so he goes to there house and kills the dealers, he kills them with wire shooters that he made, he finds out that he can make them dance like puppets with his telepathy, (controlling the wires). He then go to the big leagues and starts killing murders and thieves. he is later arrested and convicted to 25 years in federal prison, during his sentence he gets on the wardens good side and is released with good behavior. While he is trying to blend back into society he sees a robbery taking place, trying to help he accidentally kills two people. He is them ridiculed and cast out onto the edges of society, he then swears to show the people what they want and goes on a killing spree with his wire shooting gloves and turns people into human marionettes, thus the Puppet Master was born.

Well everyone thanks a lot and I hope you will find him entertaining and I hope you can help me develop him further!

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@puppet_master113: It's pretty good.

I like the tragic aspects of the character (not so much the parents death, but the failed hero aspect and the incarceration). You should start writing.

Do the telekinesis powers work if the wires don't attach to anything, like if a target is in an open space without any walls or ceilings? Also can the wires break/weaken if he loses his focus or is dealing with too many foes at once?

Avatar image for puppet_master113
Puppet_Master113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dngn4774: His wires allow him to move larger object's, he can only control smaller objects, with the wire he can attatch to larger objects and use the wires to lift and control items and people.