RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

rated T for teen some violence

A Mafia group sits at a table on the third floor counting the money they had just earned. Punisher walks in the front door of the building pulling out two pistols with silencers shooting the first two people. He attaches a claymore to the ground in front of the elevator and heads towards the stairs. He proceeds up the stair case once he gets to the top he throws a Flash grenade in the room. He walks in the room while they can't see and takes the money, dumping it down the building and then lights molotov throwing it at the money. As he walks out the room a guy grabs his legs saying "don't leave me please!". "none of you gave my family mercy!"he then pulled out a pistol firing it through his head. As he walked out the building he thought of his family and a tear shed from his eyes.

The mafia leader kentin went to that building the next day. He saw the ashes of all the money,Kentin looked up with a mad look on his face. He puled out and uzi shooting one of the men that was meant to protect the building. He then called a man a very important man.

TO BE CONTINUED.............................

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Nice. A little short, but nice.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

I was at my friends house and then i had to leave so i could not get as far as i wanted

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

This is good, short but that is by no means any judge of quality. Few things though: Possibly due to (like me at the moment I'm on the work computer and the "browser does not support our text editor. Here is a simple textarea to write in") that

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

I do ill start doing so thanks for the advice

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts