Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123

Rated M

Page 1

Panel 1:
Show a service road with lots of clutter on both sides, water in the distance. It’s evening.

CAPTION: 1 MILE FROM THE BAR WITH NO NAME
AUGER(From off panel – static bubble): So you found out the Bar With No Name is back, from some punk who WANTED to tell you? SCREAMS set up.
PUNISHER(From off panel): I’m aware. That’s why I came prepared.

Panel 2:
Same view, but now show Punisher’s van driving along the road.

AUGER: Just be careful, Frank.
PUNISHER: After Robbins is dead, you’re going to give me information on the whereabouts of all his former associates.
PUNISHER: Got it?

Panel 3:
Show FREAK running out into the road, from the point of view of Punisher’s van’s grill. Freak looks very similar to his first transformation, but more claws made of fingernail and bony structure. He has a bony tail as well.

AUGER: Yeah, I get it, and also--
PUNISHER: Call you back.
FREAK: PUNNIIISHHHERRR!!!

Panel 4:
Side view of the van running Freak over, Freak’s body is topping onto the windshield, he’s visibly trying to claw at Punisher.

FREAK: FFFRRANK!! KKKIILLED MEEEE!!!
PUNISHER: I damn well hope so.
CAPTION(Punisher): Heard about this one.

Page 2

Panel 1:
Show the road, the van stopped. Freak is behind the van, hanging on to the back by his claws.

CAPTION(Punisher): Called “The Freak”. Can’t stay dead. Used to be some junkie @#%hole.
CAPTION(Punisher): Never gotten close, though. Spider-man handled him.

Panel 2:
Show a close up of Freak. His eyes are bleeding out, and there’s a layer of red scab tissue covering his entire body.

Panel 3:
Show Punisher walking out of the driver’s door of the van with a shotgun in hand.

CAPTION(Punisher): Gonna have to make this quick.

Page 3

Panel 1:
Show Freak’s scab chrysalis cracking.

SFX: KRKRKKK

Panel 2:
Show Punisher standing next to the chrysalis, aiming his shotgun at it.

CAPTION(Punisher): I heard it took a few hours for him to recover from death.
CAPTION(Punisher): Guess something changed.

Panel 3:
Show the chrysalis explode out, as a new Freak, covered in a thick hide – still with his bony tail and now bone claws on his fingers – rips out, toward Punisher.

FREAK: YOU KILLLLLLEEED MMMMME! FFFFOLLOWED YOUURRRR @#@#%@%# SSSSSCENT HHHERE! G-GG-GONNA RIP YYYYYOUR--
CAPTION(Punisher): Mistaken identity.

Panel 4:
Show a close up of Freak’s face, the barrel of the shotgun shoved in his mouth.

FREAK: MMFFF--
CAPTION(Punisher): Probably, someone told him I did it.

Page 4

Panel 1:
Side view. The shotgun fires off in Freak’s mouth, his brains explode out all over the road and the back of the van.

SFX: BLAM
SFX: GSSSHHHHTTT
CAPTION(Punisher): Now they’d be right. Twice.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher walking away from Freak’s corpse.

Panel 3:
Show the van’s driver’s side door closing.

Panel 4:
Show the van speeding away from Freak’s corpse. Freak’s corpse is already covered in a scabbing, disgusting, bile covered chrysalis.

Page 5

Panel 1:
Show the van driving down more road.

CAPTION: FIVE MINUTES LATER
CAPTION(Punisher): Almost there, Robbins.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher looking at his side mirror. Freak is in the reflection, shadowed, with red glowing eyes.

CAPTION(Punisher): You have to be @##$ing kidding me.

Panel 3:
Show the inside of the van from the point of view of someone sitting in the passenger side. There’s a belt of pumpkin bombs. Punisher looks down at them.

Page 6

Panel 1:
Side view of the road. Show Freak jumping up and toward the roof of the van.

CAPTION(Punisher): Was gonna save these.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher looking at the ceiling of his van, as Freak’s claws rip through it, Freak snarling with a face covered by an armor shell from before, and the inside of his mouth glowing orange.

FREAK: GONNA @#%#ING RIP YOUR @###$ BALLS OFF, PUNISHER!!!

Panel 3:
Close up of Freak’s face, a pumpkin bomb shoved in his mouth by Punisher’s hand.

PUNISHER: I have a spare or three. Enjoy.

Page 7

BIG IMAGE:
Freak arching his body backward as an explosion bursts out of his mouth like fire.

SFX: THROOOMM
FREAK: GRAHHH!!!

Page 8

Panel 1:
Freak aiming his head up and breathing fire outward.

FREAK: HAWHAHAHAHAAHA!
FREAK: I’M GONNA MELT YOUR FACE OFF, STUPID LITTLE @#%@!!
CAPTION(Punisher): Didn’t work. One option left.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher’s foot slam on the brake.

SFX: SCRRREEEE

Panel 3:
Side view. Freak flies off of the van and smashes into the road ahead of the van.

Panel 4:
Punisher steps out of the van with a combat knife in hand.

CAPTION(Punisher): Evolved to have a fire-breathing gut, bulletproof and traumaproof body.
CAPTION(Punisher): Bet his eyes aren’t made of armor.

Page 9

Panel 1:
Show Freak getting up, still with one hand on the ground.

FREAK: Frank, gonna kill--

Panel 2:
Show the same view, with Punisher holding Freak’s head up by his skull, jamming his combat knife into his left eye.

SFX: CHKK
PUNISHER: Shut up.
FREAK: GYYYAGGHH!!!

Panel 3:
Aerial view of the scene. Freak’s head is looking up and fire is rushing out, but Punisher keeps jamming the knife into his eye.

CAPTION(Punisher): Stubborn. His brain retreated further into his skull. Almost like there’s a crust between his eyes--

Panel 4:
Front view of the two of them. Show Punisher holding Freak’s head up in the same way.

SFX: CHKK
CAPTION(Punisher): There.

Page 10

Panel 1:
Show Punisher walking from the corpse, the knife is still stuck in his eye.

CAPTION(Punisher): Until his body figures out what to do with that knife, I’m golden.
CAPTION(Punisher): Hope its as stupid as he is.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher stepping into the driver’s seat of his van.

CAPTION(Punisher): Now. Back on schedule.

Panel 3:
Show the van driving away from Freak’s corpse. Freak’s corpse has a black cocoon forming over it. The hilt of the knife is sticking out.

Page 11

Panel 1:
Show a small building with a glass door, like a walk-in convenience store. Punisher’s van is pulled up in front.

CAPTION(Punisher): “The Bar With No Name”. I burned it down once. First Robbins. Payback for my family. Then, the bar. Payback for existing.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher walking out of the van with Hawkeye’s bow strapped to his back, an Iron Man glove on his right hand, and a sword sheathed to his back. He also has the flamethrower tank strapped to his back, along with the guantlets on his wrist that connect to the tank with cables. He has knives strapped to his legs and pistols strapped to his chests.

CAPTION(Punisher): Finally charged up the glove again. Got ten arrows left. A sword that used to belong to Deadpool. The flamethrower-cyclone. Guns. Knives. And a few other things.

Panel 3:
Show Punisher holding the plasma rifle from his fight with Carnage.

CAPTION(Punisher): And my personal favorite.

Panel 4:
Show the interior of the bar, lit up. The glass door exploding from Punisher’s boot slamming through.

SFX: KRRSSSHHH
CAPTION(Punisher): Throw all my weight into that kick.
CAPTION(Punisher): I’ve got a lot of baggage right now. Don’t feel a thing. Steel toe’s the way to go.

Page 12

Panel 1:
Show from behind Punisher. Punisher is walking into the bar. The bar looks just like what it says it is: an ordinary bar.

CAPTION(Punisher): Give it a few seconds of silence.

Panel 2:
Pan up above Punisher. Show a slim, male Inner Demon clinging to the wall by way of putting his feet on the wall and his hands on the ceiling. His mask is a standard Inner Demon mask, looking like a Chinese demon spirit, with the emblem “Z” written across the face. He, like all other Inner Demons, wears a black business suit.

CAPTION(Punisher): Danced this dance one too many times.
CAPTION(Punisher): Three.

Panel 3:
View from the floor looking up. Show Punisher aiming the plasma rifle up at the ceiling. We can see Z clinging to the ceiling, the same as before.

CAPTION(Punisher): Two.

Page 13

Panel 1:
View from the floor looking up. Punisher fires the plasma rifle up at Z.
 We can see Z flipping back toward the wall, to avoid the blast. The blast burns through the wall and kicks up dust as a result along with a bit of debris.

SFX: CHOOM
SFX: BRRRKKKSSHHKTT
CAPTION(Punisher): One.

Panel 2:
Front view of Punisher, but back enough so that the view is coming from the back of the bar. Show Z land in the background behind Punisher, to the left slightly.
 Show the walls on both of Punisher’s sides explode out. On the left, a slim female Inner Demon with long black hair and a chinese demon face mask(as tall as Punisher),and the letter “X” written across her mask, runs out with a katana. On the right, a bulking, massive muscular male with a chinese demon face mask(about two feet taller than Punisher), with the letter “Y” written across his mask, Inner Demon runs out with silver spiked knuckles.

SFX: BOOSHHKT
SFX: BRRKKKSSHHT

X: WE WERE NOT BORN--
Y: SO WE CAN NOT DIE--
Z: BUT YOU, FRANK CASTLE, WILL INDEED PERISH!

Panel 3:
Same view as panel 2, but Punisher has his hands out facing the both of them horizontally. Punisher has dropped his plasma rifle onto the ground in front of his feet. Two MASSIVE fire tornados burst out from both gauntlets, enveloping the both of them.

SFX: FFFFFRRRROOOMMMMM
PUNISHER: Try me.

Panel 4:
Show from behind Punisher. Z takes out silver twin pistols and aims at Punisher’s flamethrower tank strapped to his back.

Z: Fire is useless against us!

Panel 5:
Show the same view. Z is opening fire on the tank, twice from each gun.

Z: BURN WITH THEM, PUNISHER!

Page 14

BIG IMAGE: Show the bar from the outside. The entire bar explodes.

SFX: BRAAA-THOOOOOOMMMM

Page 15

Panel 1:
Show The Punisher standing among the wreckage, totally unharmed, his flamethrower tank dropped from his person and lying near a broken support beam, next to the charred corpse of Z.

CAPTION(Punisher): Ghost tech. Emitter in my chest. Activates automatically in extreme distress. Very glad it worked. One time deal, though. Battery’s dead. It’ll never work again.

Panel 2:
Show Punisher ripping a circular disc from his skull emblem.

SFX: RRP

Panel 3:
Show Punisher examining it.

CAPTION(Punisher): Shame.

Page 16

Panel 1:
Show a muscular-skeletal hand grab Punisher’s leg.

X(From off panel): Dddinttt… you hear us…?

Panel 2:
View from over Punisher’s head. Show Punisher looking down at a half regenerating X. Her suit is torn but nothing is exposed (AKA, no fan-service).

X: Wwwee cannot diieee…
CAPTION(Punisher): First Freak. Now this.
CAPTION(Punisher): I remember when death used to mean something.

Panel 3:
Level view with Punisher’s shoulder’s. He’s looking over at a rather large mound of debris rising up. It’s Y, and his suit is in the same fashion. Torn but nothing exposed. His face is mostly muscle and all we see of his body right now.

Y: Ffffor..rr…. weee were not… bb… born….
PUNISHER: Really.
CAPTION(Punisher): When my family dropped to the ground in front of me.

Page 17

Panel 1:
Close up of Punisher’s hand reaching into his strapped knife on his leg.

Panel 2:
Close up of X’s face as he jams the knife into her forehead.

SFX: GSHKT
PUNISHER: Coulda fooled me.
CAPTION(Punisher): That’s when death meant something.
CAPTION(Punisher): And then Robbins brought them back in front of me. To mock me. To make me a part of this community of immortal egotists and costumed avengers.
X: NYAGGH!!

Panel 3:
Side view. Show Y running at Punisher. His shirt exposes some of his chest, his body is mostly muscular, some skin is forming. Punisher kicks X aside and is reaching for his plasma rifle, which is at his feet.

Y: LLLET HERRR GGGOOO--
CAPTION(Punisher): That idea that death is only a trip to a cosmic waiting room.

Panel 4:
Side view. Punisher aiming his plasma rifle at Y and firing. The beam is obliterating Y’s head.

SFX: GSSSHKKT
CAPTION(Punisher): Something very, very wrong with that type of thinking. The dead stay dead.
CAPTION(Punisher): That’s how it should be. That’s why, Maria.

Page 18

Panel 1:
Show a front view of Punisher aiming his plasma rifle down at X.

CAPTION(Punisher): That’s why I’m going to kill Robbins for making me demonstrate my views on that idea. On you of all people. You understand, Maria. Not punish. KILL.
X: Youuu willll nnn… never wwinn…

Panel 2:
Back view of Punisher as he fires the plasma rifle into X’s face, obliterating her skull. Show Z, mostly muscles and more skin growing, he’s the most healed, approaching with a piece of broken support beam.

SFX: GSSHKKT
PUNISHER: X marks the spot.

Panel 3:
From Z’s point of view. Punisher is now aiming his plasma rifle right at him.

PUNISHER: You had guns earlier. You picked up a beam instead. Wanted to knock me out.

Panel 4:
Close up of Punisher’s eyes, glaring.

PUNISHER: You’re not a hit squad. You were planning to do more. Robbins wants to tie me up and show me more demon horror?

Page 19

Panel 1:
Show Z running to his left to avoid a blast of the plasma rifle. The blast destroys part of a brick wall structure that was still standing. Z’s fully healed now.

SFX: BOOSHKT
PUNISHER: Well?
Z: MR. NEGATIVE—IS OUR EMPLOYER—WE DO NOT KNOW A ROBBINS-

Panel 2:
Show Z running at Punisher with a knife.

Z: THE REST IS FOR US TO KNOW!

Panel 3:
Punisher moving to the left to dodge, Z running off panel.

PUNISHER: We’ll see about that.

Page 20

Panel 1:
Show a fully recovered X slashing her sword down and through Punisher’s plasma rifle.

SFX: BBZZKKTTRR
X: Yes. We shall.

Panel 2:
Back view from behind Punisher. Standing in front of him are X, Y, and Z.

CAPTION(Punisher): @#%#.
CAPTION(Punisher): One backup plan.

Panel 3:
Show a side view of the standoff. Punisher is aiming up his right arm, flashing the glowing circle of his Iron Man glove.

PUNISHER: Almost forgot about this.
SFX: BEEEEEE--

Page 21

Panel 1:
Show a front view of Punisher aiming his Iron Man glove at us (off panel at XYZ). But a black, leathery tail wrapped around the glove.

PUNISHER: What the--

Panel 2:
Show from behind Punisher. FREAK is back, with a fully armored body and a large tail. He has spikes all over his body. Just give a back view of him as well, though. His tail has the Iron Man glove ripped into the open air.

FREAK: MISS ME, @#%#??

Panel 3:
Punisher turning his head to see Freak. Freak’s front is now with a yellow scaled underbelly and brown tan covering, again, with spikes made of bone and fingernail popping out of his body all over. His eyes are glowing red and his mouth still has that orange glow from behind his tongue. His tail has spiky bits as well near the end, and it gets thinner as it goes farther from his body. There’s a knife in the side of his head, but it’s covered in a thick green bile.

FREAK: My HEAD moved my whole SKIN around to get that @##@ing KNIFE outta my brain!
FREAK: When that heals and falls out I’m gonna GUT YOU with it you spineless mother!#%#er!!!

Page 22

BIG IMAGE:
Side view of the entire event. Freak on Punisher’s left side, XYZ on his right. XYZ look as if they’re in awe of Freak, and Freak looks like he wants to rip Punisher’s spine out.

PUNISHER: Auger.
AUGER(static bubble): Frank?! Where have you--
PUNISHER: Shut up. Point me to the nearest boat.
AUGER: Got one, it’s at the nearest dock.

Page 23

Panel 1:
Close up of Punisher’s hand going into a pocket on his belt.

CAPTION(Punisher): This is a set-up.

Panel 2:
Same close up, but with Punisher’s hand pulling out the Mysterio hologram orb and his thumb pressing the button (which is the pupil of the eye logo).

SFX: BEET
CAPTION(Punisher): Someone’s out to get me. Probably Robbins. Playing two sides. Lethal and non-lethal. Testing me. Toying with me.

Panel 3:
Side view of the entire standoff. Show a large explosion of white smoke where Punisher stood. Freak is slashing at the air with his claws. Y is swiping through the air, X is bent over coughing, Z is standing his ground but shaking his head furiously.

SFX: FFFFFFFFSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CAPTION(Punisher): Get to the boat. Find my storage unit. Take both sides out.
CAPTION(Punisher): Easy enough. 

----
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in this script (X, Y, Z, Auger, and Slaughter excluded), and I am not making any profit off of their use.  

Link to #4! 
Link to #2! 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

Oh my god..please start harassing Marvel to give you a job.

FREAK: FFFRRANK!! KKKIILLED MEEEE!!!PUNISHER: I damn well hope so.

LOVED THAT

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cody1984

Not bad man.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123
@cody1984 said:

Not bad man.

Thanks!  

@The Dark Huntress said:

Oh my god..please start harassing Marvel to give you a job.

FREAK: FFFRRANK!! KKKIILLED MEEEE!!!PUNISHER: I damn well hope so.

LOVED THAT

:D Glad you liked it! ^_^ 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
" Then, the bar. Payback for existing." 

My favourite line, haha. Very nice, IV123. I'm curious to see how Frank's going to get out of this one, you've given him a serious challenge (which is a good thing, of course). =]
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Then, the bar. Payback for existing."   My favourite line, haha. Very nice, IV123. I'm curious to see how Frank's going to get out of this one, you've given him a serious challenge (which is a good thing, of course). =]
Thanks! :D Just to give you an idea of what danger Frank'll be dealing with: this guy shows up next issue! 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@InnerVenom123: Sweet. Hydro-Man hasn't been done well since the 90s, imo. He was pretty good in Waid's Fantastic Four though.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
@FadeToBlackBolt: Hm. I haven't read. Hope my interpretation works. You'll see soon enough. :P
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@InnerVenom123: I'm sure it will, every other character is spot-on =]
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123
@FadeToBlackBolt: Thanks for the vote of confidence! :D  

Did you like the XYZ guys? They're of my own making, so to speak. 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@InnerVenom123: Ahk, I wasn't sure on that. I haven't read a lot of the Mr Negative stuff. I got into BND at around American Son. 

They were cool though. Good foils for Frank.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123
@FadeToBlackBolt: Mr. Negative's "Guantlet" story is great. He's the best "new villain" out of BND, IMO. 

Thanks! :)
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

Dude you raise the bar when an issue and surpass every time with flying colours. Amazing stuff and your best yet. :)

Oh and sorry I couldn't read it earlier, busy with work :P

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:

Dude you raise the bar when an issue and surpass every time with flying colours. Amazing stuff and your best yet. :)

Oh and sorry I couldn't read it earlier, busy with work :P

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thanks!  

No prob. :P