Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123

Rated M

Page 1

Panel 1:
Close up on the plasma pistol, Punisher gripping the trigger halfway.

SFX: BREEEEE
PUNISHER: You’ve got five seconds to tell me how you tracked me.
BUSHWACKER(OP): I’ll SHOW you.

Panel 2:
Close up on Bushwacker’s deformed eye.

BUSHWACKER: Plasma Pistol self destruct code 9180.

Panel 3:
Punisher’s eyes, unsettled, not surprised.

PLASMA PISTOL(OP): Order processed. Detonation in 3--

Panel 4:
Side view of Punisher throwing his right hand out, the plasma pistol flying out of his grip as he tosses it.

CAPTION(Punisher): Son of a @#%$#.
PLASMA PISTOL: 2--

Page 2

Panel 1:
Side view of Bushwacker running and ducking for cover as the plasma pistol is thrown over his head.

SFX: WHAK
PLASMA PISTOL: 1!

Panel 2:
Close up on Punisher crouched up against a wooden crate and behind it for cover. An explosion happens in the background.

SFX: KRATOOM
CAPTION(Punisher): Hope he lived through that so I can get the information.

Panel 3:
Underfoot view of Punisher, Bushwacker stands on the crate and is aiming both his gun-arms down at Punisher. Punisher is looking up at Bushwacker.

CAPTION(Punisher): What was I thinking.

Page 3

Panel 1:
Punisher dashing from the spot where he just was, Bushwacker gunning down that spot with noticeable firepower.

SFX: BRAKA BRAKA BLAM BLAM BUDDA BUDDA
BUSHWACKER: STAY STILL--!!

Panel 2:
Punisher crouched on one knee in a firing pose holding a pistol. Casings blast out as he’s firing it at least three times.

PUNISHER: Tell me where Overboss is located.
SFX: BLAM BLAM BLAM

Panel 3:
Bushwacker dodging to the left, diving off of the crate. The crate gets shot up a bit.

SFX: BSHTK BRAM BRAKA
BUSHWACKER: Like I’m gonna--

Panel 4:
Bushwacker landing squatted behind a different crate.

BUSHWACKER—tell YOU?

Page 4

Panel 1:
Back view of Bushwacker. Bushwacker is shoving his arm out through the opening and firing off in the background toward Punisher.

SFX: BRAKA BRAKA BLAM BLAM BLAM
BUSHWACKER: AS IF!!!

Panel 2:
Front view of Punisher crouched behind the crate. The wood is splintering from the bullets. Punisher’s got a smoke grenade in his hand.

SFX: BRSHKT BLAM BRSHKT
CAPTION(Punisher): Idea.

Panel 3:
Back view of Punisher as he chucks the smoke grenade over the crate.

Panel 4:
Front view of Bushwacker. The smoke grenade is right in his lap, spewing a thick black brew of smoke.

SFX: PPSSSHHHHH
BUSHWACKER: HEY!!
BUSHWACKER: >HAKK<

Page 5

Panel 1:
A back way out of the armory not shown previously, Punisher walking out the door and into the alley.

Panel 2:
Bushwacker standing up in the smoke, walking with his arms raised up.

BUSHWACKER: >COFF< GET BACK HERE!! >HAGHK<

Page 6

SPLASH PAGE:
View of the entire alley, mostly covered in flames as the gas fire has spread a bit. Bushwacker walking out of the front door of the armory, shouting out.

BUSHWACKER: PUNISHER!! GET OUT HERE, CASTLE!!!

Page 7

Panel 1:
Show Bushwacker standing, looking around.

BUSHWACKER: Castle, dammit…

Panel 2:
Show Punisher’s hand grabbing the back of Bushwacker’s head and slamming his face into a wall.

SFX: WHAM
BUSHWACKER: NGH--!!

Panel 3:
Punisher pulling Buswacker back.

BUSHWACKER: I’LL @#%ING--

Panel 4:
Side view. Punisher slamming Bushwacker’s head into the wall again. This time it shuts him up.

BUSHWACKER: GGHH-!!

Page 8

Panel 1:
A blurry panel from Bushwacker’s point of view. The skull emblem on Punisher’s chest coming into focus more than Punisher himself. The room is mostly dark.

PUNISHER: Open your eyes.

Panel 2:
Side view of Bushwacker’s face, looking up. From what we can see, he’s not wearing his trenchcoat, and is down to his shirt. The room is mostly dark, with just a bit of light, enough that we can see the characters and they can see each other (like the interrogation room from “Punisher: MAX” volume 1).

BUSHWACKER: The hell….
PUNISHER(OP): Knocked you out. Grabbed you, took you here.

Panel 3:
Close up on Punisher’s hands, he’s cracking his knuckles.

SFX: KRKK
PUNISHER: Called 911 about that fire, prevented further damage. Got your phone, contact info.

Panel 4:
Close up of Punisher’s hands. He’s slipping on silver spiked knuckles with two inch spikes.

PUNISHER: Got Overboss’s number. He won’t tell me where he is. Told me how you tracked me, though. How you planted Meta-Hax in that bar when you heard I was asking around about your operation.

Page 9

Panel 1:
Side view. Punisher is face to face with Bushwacker. Punisher is staring him down.

PUNISHER: Put a tracking device in the plasma pistol, knowing I’d keep it around. Damn good gun.
PUNISHER: But he was just toying with me. Revealing just enough, where it doesn’t affect him either way.

Panel 2:
Same view.

PUNISHER: You wanted to find me, cut me out of the picture.

Panel 3:
Back view of Bushwacker as Punisher slams his spiked knuckle fist into his face with a right cross. Bushwacker’s are wrapped up tight with duct tape and rope and chains, and they’re positioned uncomfortably so that they’re aiming at the forearms of each opposite, so that if he tried to fire to escape, he’d blow his arms off.

SFX: WHAGHSKT
PUNISHER: Start talking.
BUSHWACKER: AGGHHH!!!

Page 10

Panel 1:
Close up on Punisher’s spiked knuckle fist. It’s dripping with blood and bits of tissue.

PUNISHER: The LMD operation.

Panel 2:
The skull emblem, with a bit of blood splatter on it.

PUNISHER: Location, information about the security.

Panel 3:
Bushwacker’s face. Shadowed mostly, but we see bits of gunk and blood dripping off his chin.

BUSHWACKER: Ggh…n-no…

Page 11

Panel 1:
Black panel.

SFX: GSHKT
BUSHWACKER: UGH!

Panel 2:
Black panel.

SFX: BSHKT
BUSHWACKER: NGH!

Panel 3:
Black panel.

SFX: GUGGSHKT
BUSHWACKER: GRAGHH!

Panel 4:
Punisher’s face.

PUNISHER: I can keep this up all day.

Panel 5:
Punisher’s hands. He’s cracking his knuckles. Both of his fists are covered in blood and bits of tissue.

SFX: KRKK
BUSHWACKER(OP): Fffine… I’ll talk…

Page 12

Panel 1:
Side view of Buskwacker’s face. He’s bloodied and his face is torn up more than usual, bleeding horribly.

BUSHWACKER: C-central Park…

Panel 2:
Side view of Punisher’s face.

BUSHWACKER(OP): Under it.

Panel 3:
Punisher’s hand reaching for a holstered pistol.

BUSHWACKER: Secret entrance… west side… just go up to a man on a bench, name’s Steve…

Panel 4:
Bushwacker’s face, front view. He’s torn up horrifically.

BUSHWACKER: Pppassword is… Overboss…

Panel 5:
Side view of the two of them, Punisher holding a pistol up to Bushwacker’s head.

PUNISHER: We’re done.

Panel 6:
Black panel.

SFX: BLAM

Page 13

Panel 1:
Close up of Punisher’s hands holding a kerosene container upside down, emptying the liquid.

SFX: GUSH

Panel 2:
Close up on a lit match in Punisher’s fingers, with the skull emblem glowing just behind it.

Panel 3:
Front view of the skull emblem. In the background, Bushwacker’s corpse burns.

Panel 4:
Close up on Punisher’s finger flicking a light switch.

CAPTION(Punisher): Got to get some weapons.

Page 14

Panel 1:
Back view of Punisher leaving a white painted room, slamming a blast door behind him, the light switch next to the door. There are wires connected to the door’s handle, and they’re tighter as the door shuts, as if it’s a trip wire for something.

CAPTION(Punisher): Get to Central Park.

Panel 2:
Front view of Bushwacker tied to the chair, unmoving and burning. There are dozens of barrels of gasoline around him. There’s a grenade strapped to one of them, the pin is pulling out thanks to the wire it’s wrapped to connected to the door.

CAPTION(Punisher): Find the HQ and burn it down.

Panel 3:
Side view. Punisher running out from a warehouse.

CAPTION(Punisher): First make sure Bushwacker doesn’t bother me again.

Page 15

SPLASH PAGE:
Front view of Punisher riding away on a motorcycle as the entire warehouse behind him erupts in a large fireball.

SFX: KRA-THOOOM
CAPTION(Punisher): Can’t say I’m not thorough.

Page 16

Panel 1:
The interior of a large office, like any other business office. There’s a big set of windows behind a large desk, but they have curtains. In the chair sits OVERBOSS, who looks about as built as Punisher, but he’s got no face visible. Just a blank slate, no hair, no ears, no nose; he has a white tuxedo on.

CAPTION: CENTRAL PARK – UNDERGROUND
CAPTION: OVERBOSS

Panel 2:
Side view. An LMD with no human skin walks into the office.

LMD: Overboss, sir, Bushwacker is dead.
OVERBOSS: …
OVERBOSS: And?

Panel 3:
Front view of Overboss, sitting up with his arms crossed.

LMD(OP): And The Punisher is on his way here.
OVERBOSS: No doubt wanting revenge for that Parker Robbins LMD that Slaughter wanted.

Panel 4:
Side view of Punisher standing outside the entrance to a bar in an alley.

OVERBOSS: Prepare the guards, and start the assembly line. We’re gonna need to be ready.

Page 17

Panel 1:
The interior of a biker bar.

CAPTION: “BAR WITH NO NAME” #17

Panel 2:
Show the pool table, just a few thugs hanging out.

THUG 1: Man, we shouldn’t be here.
THUG 2: What?

Panel 3:
Close up on the door of the bar opening. Punisher walking in, shadowed.

THUG 1(OP): This used to be a hangout for THE PUNISHER! We shouldn’t have put a @#%ing BAR here!
THUG 2(OP): Don’t be a @#%.
CAPTION(Punisher): Need to restock, first.

Panel 4:
Back view of Punisher jamming a knife into the forehead of the bartender.

SFX: SHK
BARTENDER: GHKK!!

Page 18

Panel 1:
The entire bar. There are seven thugs, they’re all turned toward Punisher.

PUNISHER: Appears I have a pest problem.

Panel 2:
Close up of Punisher’s fists. He’s slipping on the spiked knuckle glove onto his right hand.

THUG 1: Ohdearlordgod…

Panel 3:
Side view. Punisher punching THUG 1 in the face with the spiked knuckle glove.

SFX: GHSKT
THUG 1: AGGGHHH!!

Panel 4:
Close up of Punisher’s left hand reaching for a holstered Uzi.

Page 19

Panel 1:
Punisher aiming the uzi out and firing, as he rips his right fist out of THUG 1’s skull.

SFX: BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA

Panel 2:
The entire bar. The seven thugs are dead. Tossed about in horrific ways, bleeding out.

CAPTION(Punisher): Entrance to the back, my last bits of ammo. Then I’ll have to restock again. Commandeer a gun store, maybe.

Panel 3:
Back view of Punisher. A section of the wall is opening up to reveal a complex multi-gun rack that has several new pistols and a large rifle or two.

CAPTION(Punisher): Swap it out, get ready.

Page 20

Panel 1:
Front view of an LMD on an assembly line. It’s a blank, mannequin-like figure, but highly robotic with wiring.

Panel 2:
Same view. Robotic assembly line arms (similar to those used on cars) are scanning the LMD with lasers, and the laser creates the appearance of flesh on the LMD. This LMD is forming large muscles, no face formed yet.

SFX: BRRZZZZ

Panel 3:
Same view. The scanner passes over the chest, forming clothing this time. A white skull emblem appearing as its halfway through scanning the chest.

Page 21 and 22

DOUBLE SPLASH PAGE:
Show a catwalk that goes over the entire assembly line. Under the catwalk are dozens of Punisher LMDs. Overboss stands on the catwalk, with his hand out, yelling commands.

OVERBOSS: MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!
OVERBOSS: THE PUNISHER IS ON HIS WAY! We’re gonna GIVE HIM HELL!!

Page 23

SPLASH PAGE:
Front view of Punisher walking out from the bar, fully stocked and strapped with ludicrous amounts of guns and ammo. Pistols strapped to his upperbody and Uzis strapped to his waist, the regular belt, knives strapped to his legs and a large rifle on his back. He has a black duffel bag in his grip as he walks out.

CAPTION(Punisher): Got all the used guns and the detonation gear in the bag, no evidence left behind.
CAPTION(Punisher): Next step: get to the production, shut it down, blow it up.

--

MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THIS - I INVENTED: OVERBOSS

Link to #2!

Link to #4!

_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

:O

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_: Like? ;p
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
@InnerVenom123: Haven't read it yet. That was just my little way of saying, HA! Beat the PM ;P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_: LMAO. Read it! >:P
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Oh god... that was wonderfully brutal. It's as if...someone read my mind to how Punisher should actually be written. Respect for how you actually kill off key characters btw, Bushwacker didn't even stand a chance. Powerful stuff as always mate!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:

Oh god... that was wonderfully brutal. It's as if...someone read my mind to how Punisher should actually be written. Respect for how you actually kill off key characters btw, Bushwacker didn't even stand a chance. Powerful stuff as always mate!

Thank you!  

It's always a thin line to decide who to kill off. I try to keep that constrained, which is why a lot of the guys Punisher fights in my stuff are either immortal or characters I made up. I like this plot though, because its basically Punisher attacking a huge plot device that's been used to keep characters like Nick Fury and Dr. Doom (well, Doombots aren't LMDs, but generalized....) alive for a long time. I just figured the killer of killers would kill things that stop killers... from um... being killed. xD  

Glad you liked it. ^__^
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

This may be my favourite of your fan-fics so far, it lacks the spectacle and ambition of WWS, but it still has the same amount of planning and precision of execution. Your plotting, in terms of space and timing, is second to none. Your stories are some of the easiest to read because they never stall or anything, everything just flows and works perfectly. And that's certainly true for this issue, which was the best of the series so far, imo.